Hey Mel!

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 6th, 2008, 10:52 PM
*Stacey*'s Avatar life=laundry
First off, I just want to say HAPPY 31 WEEKS!!!!

Secondly...I know that you plan to have the boys in June, have you set a date yet? You plan on a c-section, right?

Are you getting nervous? Have you got everything you need yet?
May 7th, 2008, 06:22 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
bump for Mel
May 7th, 2008, 09:13 AM
Melz's Avatar Team Edward
Hey!
I didnt see this at all! lol.

Thanks I cant believe that Im 31 weeks! To think that they wont stop my labor in 3 weeks just totally freaks me out. We havent done a THING yet. lol. Talk about denial.... Im still in shock that Im having twins let alone boys lol. My mom has gotten a lot of the clothes that we have. I think Ive bought the boys just one outfit lol.

Nope no c-section here as long as A stays head down! My Dr has full faith in me and I do in her so were planning on a vaginal birth at this time... But I know that things can happen so I am open to a c-section as well (Im just hoping for not)

I am extremely nervous!!! Thats an understatement. Im scared to death!!! Im so worried about being so tired and Jordyn not getting everything she needs from me It makes me sad for her!! But Don keeps telling me shes going to love it and I really hope she does. She is a little mommy to other babies I just dont know how shes going to be with babies in HER house. Oh Well I just got to hope for the best and take it one day at a time..

May 7th, 2008, 09:21 AM
*Stacey*'s Avatar life=laundry
I think everything will be just fine! Jordyn might have a bit of a "jealous" stage, but I think she'll do alright! I hope that everything works out and you won't need a c-section...you're one brave lady LOL! I am terrified of having a c-section, so I would probably want to do the same!

Can't wait to meet the boys!
May 7th, 2008, 10:07 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
You will be fine Mel! I am sure Jordyn will do fine as well. I bet you will be surprised on how much she could help you with things.

Crossing my fingers that you get to have your vaginal delivery!
May 7th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Kalia20's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You going to breastfeed? You should, cause that way if I get knocked up with twins (high chance of that, both sides having tons of natural mulitiples) I will have someone to come to for guidance

May 7th, 2008, 07:16 PM
Melz's Avatar Team Edward
Quote:
You going to breastfeed? You should, cause that way if I get knocked up with twins (high chance of that, both sides having tons of natural mulitiples) I will have someone to come to for guidance [/b]
Im going to do both. Breastfeed and formula feed. Ive talked to a LOT of twin moms and a lot of them do this so this is my plan...

May 8th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Kalia20's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck!! You're gonna be one busy lady

Since you're going to need so much, I would sign up for Nestle Baby in yours and your DH's name, doesnt matter I got two, and I have lots of coupons if you need them sent your way for Nestle Good Start, $2 off, and I have some coupons for Huggies $2.50 off diapers if you are interested Wipes too, and bath stuff. I dont like Huggies, they leak for me but some ladies in my PR liked them for boys (I think). If not Im sure I can find someone that can take them. Oh and I got a free can of Similac when I signed up with them too. Thats if you havent yet of course. Even if you have, do it again!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search