Quiet during the day?

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 6th, 2005, 09:58 AM
mrobinson
Hey girls! Obviously you all must be busy during the day! I'm just wondering what is keeping you busy lately?? Even if it's the holidays or whatever - Let just have a daily check-up! How are you girls doing?
December 6th, 2005, 10:20 AM
medicgirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi,

Well I'm at work so I don't always get to the computer, I don't know about everyone else though.
December 6th, 2005, 10:59 AM
Shorty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Shorty
I work from home so I'm pretty much on the computer all day. I usually have too much time on my hands, I'm never really busy which is good for me because I get stressed out too easily.
December 6th, 2005, 11:28 AM
nat81
I hurt my back so I've been trying to lie down as much as I can...
December 6th, 2005, 11:48 AM
mrobinson
Oh no!
:hugs:
How did you hurt your back?

Quote:
Well im not sure if youd call what ive been doing lol kidding ive got my sence of humor back!!! Ive been reoragnizing the house and spending lots of time playin with my little turkey shes so close to walking shes cruising arind furniture now just keeping busy! I love being a sahm!!![/b]

You're so upbeat! I'm proud of you! You're a tough mama!
December 6th, 2005, 11:56 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Well im not sure if youd call what ive been doing lol kidding ive got my sence of humor back!!! Ive been reoragnizing the house and spending lots of time playin with my little turkey shes so close to walking shes cruising arind furniture now just keeping busy! I love being a sahm!!![/b]
I have not checked this page out in a while (trying to get some work done before my boss's head explodes) so I had not heard about your loss. I am sorry to hear it. You sound like you are being very positive about it. I admire your strength!
December 7th, 2005, 07:29 AM
mrobinson
Quote:
Hayley, I'm just getting all caught up here but I wanted to send you my thoughts. You seem to be dealing with everything so positively and I think that is just amazing.

Nat, what did you do to your back?

I'm so happy to be home!!! [/b]
it's great to see you here! How are you feeling?
December 7th, 2005, 08:34 AM
Toban's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm just busy keeping up with Brayden and Carter. I still lurk, but don't get a chance to do any real catch up. I still am thinking of all of you!
December 7th, 2005, 08:35 AM
mrobinson
I hope you can recover before baby comes out... I don't know if that's possible?

I'm happy you're back. I hope we can chat some more!
December 7th, 2005, 10:18 AM
nat81
It's so good to hear from you Jodi!

As for my back... When I was pregnant the weight of my belly was too much for my back so one day I reached down to get something and couldn't get back up! Well 2 nights ago I wasn't really doing anything and all of a sudden BACK SPASM!!! It was late so I thought I could sleep it off but when I woke up the next morning I could hardly get out of bed and Jason was already gone to work so I couldn't get any pain meds. Lifting Nicole constantly was getting to me so I decided to walk to the pharmacy (it's only about 10 min. away)... So I got some Robaxet and am feeling a little better but it still really hurts!

Also, Nicole has a really bad diaper rash and bright rosie cheeks... maybe she's finally teething???
December 7th, 2005, 10:20 AM
mrobinson
That also sounds exhausting! I think it's a good bet on Nicole! Good luck Nat. I hope all gets better before Christmas.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search