Canadian Furbabies!

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 2nd, 2008, 10:46 AM
Mama.Angie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
DH and I have two kitties. They currently do not live with us, because of the baby and our move they have been staying with DH's grandmother. She just LOVES them! We will most likely take them back in the next few months. Once Kairi is more mobile, and try top introduce them properly. Hope it goes well... I also developed an allergy, another reason we had to have them away while I was pregnant. Its manageable, but I didn't want the risk while pregnant KWIM?

We miss our kitties though... wish I had pictures to share... I'll take one next time we go to visit them.
November 2nd, 2008, 11:07 AM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
I have had 4 kitties! We don't have them though anymore. Most recently we had a kitten. Her name was "Kitty" and she was a trouble maker! While I was pregnant with Lincoln she was extremely disruptive and destructive. She wouldn't stay out of the crib and bassinet, so matter what I tried. She attacked Phoenix from under furniture, so sadly we had to adopt Kitty out. *Sigh*

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
November 2nd, 2008, 06:34 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
We have two kitty's Hemi (1yr) and Simba(2yrs)

here is a pic Hemi is the grey kitty simba is the orange one.
November 2nd, 2008, 07:01 PM
meghan.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You ready for this?

We have:
Seven cats: Abbey, Sola, Missus Sue Higgens, Spencer, Cous Cous, George & Annie (the last four are Missus' kittens). George is the only male.
Eleven rats: Dora, Izzie, Ninja, Suki, Ella, Ritz, Waffles, little white rat, little brown rat (no names yet ) and our two fellas, Jack and Mr. Mo.
Two bunnies: Lucy & Lloyd

We adore all of our animals! We started with cats, my husband had five, the mother and her kittens, and I had two. We couldn't bare to get rid of any of them.
The rats have all been adopted within the past year and a half. They are absolutely amazing creatures. They have more personality than some people I know! They love getting their belly scratched and they cuddle with us. The cats get along with them great!
The bunnies we got about nine or ten months ago. We are currently looking for a home for them. We're no longer able to give them the attention they need. We let them out for runs enough and we aren't giving them away to someone that we don't know. I want to be guaranteed that the person who takes them will treat them how they deserve. They are the cutest, most affectionate little bunnies and I love them.
November 3rd, 2008, 05:50 AM
~Valerie~
we have none
November 3rd, 2008, 05:59 AM
*Vero*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to *Vero*
We have 4 cats!

Mia, Mali, Daemon and Pandora

Up to about a week ago we also had a leopard gecko but we found a home for her because she just wasnt getting the attention she deserved. (Her new home has two older kids that just love watching her - lol she loves being watched! and will go right up to the glass to look at the person who is watching her!)

November 3rd, 2008, 12:25 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
I have two kittens, Mocha and Cuddles. I'm getting a couple of mice soon too

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search