Hi Cdn Mommies

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 17th, 2008, 06:42 AM
~Cupcake~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I haven't been on this board in ages! Thought I would pop in and say hi I just moved from Brantford (well in Aug) and I am just outside of it now near Cambridge and Kitchener. Most of my family is in Kitchener, I am glad to be closer to them now (although thankfully gas has gone down lol) I generally hang out in the October 05 playroom and I have hosted Twentysomething Mommies, Married Life and CircumcisionCare in the past. I have a 5 year old daughter Elle and my son Emmett just turned 3 in October. Anywho, thought I would say Hello again

November 17th, 2008, 10:08 AM
Mama.Angie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome! Glad to hear you're doing well and are closer to family. I'm actually right in Kitchener... wonder if I know some of your family? You never know! There are a lot of girls here near this location actually. Southern Ontario is a hotspot apparently. Thanks for popping in and saying hi!
November 17th, 2008, 10:16 AM
Thats cool! There werent too many of us in SOTO last I was around. Lots from outwest tho. I did meet one mom IRL from Brantford, she was very nice

November 17th, 2008, 11:51 AM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
Welcome! I'm also from Kitchener. Great to have you back.

So, are you going opening night to Twilight? I got tickets 2 weeks ago. Did you get your son's name from the book hehe? Good to have another "Team Cullen" here!

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
November 18th, 2008, 05:26 AM
Hehe Well I just started reading the books a week ago lol (I finished all 4 in 5 days) I became completely absorbed into them as the Mommies had warned me lol So nope, I had the name Emmett long before I bought tickets to the Friday night late show in the hopes that less tweens would be there? lmao the 9:50pm show. The girl told me to get there atleast 45 minutes early! I can't wait!

November 18th, 2008, 05:50 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Hey and welcome! I don't think I was here when you were before.. I'm Chantelle, from NB, mommy to Alyssa (14 months) and Rylan due in January
November 19th, 2008, 06:02 AM
Hiiii! Nope I don't think you were, infact I haven't seen anyone I remember from before. Maybe they are hibernating

November 19th, 2008, 07:48 AM
~Valerie~
Hi!

I'm Valerie and i'm a sahm to Arianne 8, Liam 2, Caden 1 and we're expecting Xavier March 16th
November 19th, 2008, 07:56 AM
Hello! And congrats! I love the name Xavier, very nice

November 19th, 2008, 07:58 AM
~Valerie~
Quote:
Hello! And congrats! I love the name Xavier, very nice [/b]

thanks!
I like it because it's different but still not too weird KWIM?
November 19th, 2008, 09:18 AM
Oh I know what you mean! I get a lot of compliments on Emmett's name, same deal as to why I picked it. My Grandpas name was Emile (french cdn) so I wanted something that was sorta the same but different. Anyways, it just came to me and I was like thats it Emmett! lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search