JMTSMOMMA! Kalia20, and Fayth4six, and...

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 19th, 2008, 08:48 AM
Mama.Angie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How did the move go? Are you all unpacked? Do you have and PICTURES to share???

It seems like our whole board has moved!
November 19th, 2008, 01:49 PM
JMTSMOMMA's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The move went well! We are still settling in and likely will be for a few more weeks. Because it is a new house it doesn't feel like "home" yet ya know? It will though. I'm thinking once the family gathers here for the holidays etc it will feel homier.

James did ok with the move considering he is so young. Sleep was off for a few days and a little bit of whining but overall he's done well.

No photos yet as my camera has DIED! I'm weeping and begging DH for a new one BEFORE the holiday season begins. This is essentially James first REAL Christmas since he was like 1 day old last year AND we were in hospital. Boo to that!

~Sometimes the days seem long, but the years are so very short.~

December 9th, 2008, 11:59 AM
Kalia20's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We have to move AGAIN We're looking the Chatham/Tilbury area. Basically, the house we rented, is going to collapse. The foundation is cracking bad and FAST. We're looking into storage to keep our stuff in while staying at the IL's till we find a place. He has to find a job too......

The house is FULL of mold in the basement ceilings, (pulled down some ceiling tiles to redo them, there were some in the basement) and we cant figure out where the water is coming from cause there are no pipes in that part of the house.

The bathroom floor is disgusting. When we looked at the house, it just looked like dirt. After moving in, looking closer and then I would wash dishes and it would flood the bathroom, I figured out thats not dirt, thats MOLD. The toilet wouldnt flush, I couldnt shower,etc. After renting a huge snake, BIL found a bunch of rags stuffed in the septic pipe I cant do laundry there, cause the basement always has water in it from random pipes leaking.

The water was turned off when we looked at the house. The foundation was fine. There was a new roof, and new windows. The house is very warm despite the constant wind, very well insulated. No wonder the last people moved out......I figure they didnt care the kitchen sink flooded the bathroom cause mold doesnt grow that quick, especially through the linoleum. I never seen anything like it......

Ok done my novel now Although I could go on.

December 9th, 2008, 12:28 PM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
Quote:
We have to move AGAIN We're looking the Chatham/Tilbury area. Basically, the house we rented, is going to collapse. The foundation is cracking bad and FAST. We're looking into storage to keep our stuff in while staying at the IL's till we find a place. He has to find a job too......

The house is FULL of mold in the basement ceilings, (pulled down some ceiling tiles to redo them, there were some in the basement) and we cant figure out where the water is coming from cause there are no pipes in that part of the house.

The bathroom floor is disgusting. When we looked at the house, it just looked like dirt. After moving in, looking closer and then I would wash dishes and it would flood the bathroom, I figured out thats not dirt, thats MOLD. The toilet wouldnt flush, I couldnt shower,etc. After renting a huge snake, BIL found a bunch of rags stuffed in the septic pipe I cant do laundry there, cause the basement always has water in it from random pipes leaking.

The water was turned off when we looked at the house. The foundation was fine. There was a new roof, and new windows. The house is very warm despite the constant wind, very well insulated. No wonder the last people moved out......I figure they didnt care the kitchen sink flooded the bathroom cause mold doesnt grow that quick, especially through the linoleum. I never seen anything like it......

Ok done my novel now Although I could go on.[/b]

HUGS!!! That sucks!!!

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
December 9th, 2008, 01:40 PM
~Valerie~
Quote:

Ok done my novel now Although I could go on.[/b]

That's too bad Hope you find something soon
December 9th, 2008, 06:53 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
We're all moved but I'm STILL unpacking, it's tough with a pregnant belly and a toddler to get much of anything done! I swear, I'll be done unpacking this week though, I don't want all that extra work to do over Christmas!
December 10th, 2008, 06:06 PM
mousemomof3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to mousemomof3
wow not good. Kaili which city are you in now?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search