Weather!

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 19th, 2008, 07:05 PM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
What is the weather like where you live right now?

Today it is snowing like crazy, cold and blistery. The roads were terrible. On the 6pm news today it said that there were 20 accidents between 5pm and 6pm today! That's CRAZY!

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
November 20th, 2008, 04:41 AM
~Cupcake~'s Avatar ChristaT
Cold and snowing AGAIN. I had to go out of town for an appt at the bank and there was a three car accident going out towards Brantford! It was so slippery and it was my very first time driving in the snow alone....so that was fun naaaat I just put on the hazards and drove 50 in the 80 like everyone else lol Unfortunately I have to go out later today to the dentist, hopefully all the salters will be on their second run by then.

November 21st, 2008, 06:00 AM
Veteran
Quote:
What is the weather like where you live right now?

Today it is snowing like crazy, cold and blistery. The roads were terrible. On the 6pm news today it said that there were 20 accidents between 5pm and 6pm today! That's CRAZY![/b]
Isn't it great that most people forget how to drive in winter conditions? I can see why there were so many accidents. I was behind a lady driving home who blew through 2 stop signs cause she didn't even start to brake until way too late, and couldn't stop before the middle of the intersection. I'm surprised no one ran into her. You can believe I left plenty of space between us and began my braking much earlier than normal.

At least it's supposed to be better today, and that we're not supposed to get the big snowstorm hitting the London area.
November 21st, 2008, 12:07 PM
JMTSMOMMA's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Currently it is approximately 4 Million Below Zero.

~Sometimes the days seem long, but the years are so very short.~

November 22nd, 2008, 07:11 PM
2Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
Today it was snowing most of the day here.
November 24th, 2008, 05:01 AM
~Cupcake~'s Avatar ChristaT
In the same place there was a 3 car accident the other day when I was going out of town, there was another even worse accident. Well worse enough to require 5 cop cars and a fire truck, couple towers and an ambulance. Unfortunately my husband had to come rescue me lol he hadnt told me that I should use the 4x4high (I just got this truck in August) lol so I was sliding everywhere. I just pulled in a driveway on the road and waited for him to come back me out cause there was no way I was leaving town after I saw that accident!

November 25th, 2008, 09:12 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Today here it's very cold but I haven't seen snow yet.. looks like it won't be long though, judging by the sky..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search