Ever Have One Of These Days? Mini Meltdown Inside!

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 24th, 2009, 11:05 AM
JMTSMOMMA's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My folks are going to be here early this evening. DH is working late not to mention he's being a brat today. Yes DH is being the brat! James is right behind me destroying every.single.thing. I do. Right now he is hitting me with the broom! I still haven't grocery shopped. The weather is gloomy and gross and all I wanna do is sit and drink my coffee and say *insert bad word here* Gah! Flustered!

Sorry ladies.

Aw I just noticed my siggy when I posted that James is 16 months old today! I must be flustered to forget! Ok I'm better after seeing that lol!

~Sometimes the days seem long, but the years are so very short.~

April 24th, 2009, 11:28 AM
Super Mommy
It's okay. Everyone is allowed to have a meltdown once in awhile. It doesn't even need to be a mini one. You can have a big meltdown if you want to!

I would be frustrated, too, if I were you...so let it out! If you can't rant to us, who can you rant to!
April 24th, 2009, 11:49 AM
Taramomof3's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
((BIG HUGS))
add me to the melt down list today!
I hate the playtex drop in system! sometimes they work just fine other timesyou are fighign fo 20 min to make it not fall through or leak and get milk everywhere! well this morning Dillan decided to draw all over the tv screen when I was trying to get Chase his bottle, I had been fighting with the dam thing for 20 min, meanwhile Chase is screming his head off cause he is hungry I even tred putting another liner in and it still fell right threw onto the floor milk went everywhere!! formula is expencive! so I threw the bottle across the kicthen making a dent in my wall! ahhhhhhhhh I hate thoughs bottles!

Brianna Eve (09/12/09) Dillan Zarek (07/20/06) Chase Alexander (10/04/08)

April 24th, 2009, 12:27 PM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
UGH!!! You ladies seem to really need some mom time!

My meltdown of the day is that I'm sick, really really sick. I can barely function, and I'm still looking after the kids. I want to cry and go to sleep. I feel horrible, not to mention I have a baby constantly trying to nurse today because he's feeling off and very clingy. UGH!!!

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
April 25th, 2009, 07:28 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Awww, everyone deserves a meltdown now and then!! I'm sure one will hit me as soon as we get home Monday.. I'm going to be moving into and cleaning our new apartment, with both kids in tow, trying to get things settled out with the house we're looking to buy, trying to open a daycare, and being an (eek) newlywed lol.
April 28th, 2009, 09:15 AM
Taramomof3's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Hows this for a melt down!
I was comming back from visitong a friend 35 min away in another town just got out of that town heading home when the van started revingto 3000RPM's then dropping down to nothing then jerking then I couldn't get up past 80Kmh so i pulled over opend the hood only to find huge puddle of anti freeze and transmission fluid on the ground and all over the engine!!! the lines burst!!!!! omg!! I had both boys and the dog with me. Thank goodness AMA coverd the tow back to my house but it is goingt o cost us $1200 to fix the lines and flush the system out!!! omg!!!!!

Brianna Eve (09/12/09) Dillan Zarek (07/20/06) Chase Alexander (10/04/08)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search