How big is your baby/child now?

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 16th, 2009, 04:03 PM
Veteran
I just got Haylee weighed on Thursday at our mom group I go to with a friend,and she weighs 14 pounds now.Shes a little over 5 months. I am happy she is finally starting to gain some weight.She was 7 pound 10 ounces when she was born which is good,but she wasnt gainning much weight after. So happy shes finally catching up to other babies her age. My friends babies are all bigger then her still, I get tired of ppl saying"do you feed your baby?" its like ya shes just small shut up lol.
May 16th, 2009, 04:29 PM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
Lincoln goes for his 9 month visit on May 25th, he's roughly 22lbs though. I will find out for sure then.

He was 10lbs12oz at birth and was on the 97th %ile until 6 months, when he dropped to the 75th %ile.

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
May 16th, 2009, 07:29 PM
jenny poo27's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When I had Christopher he weighed 9.10 LBS.....and was a SOLID baby!!!! And he continues to grow like a weed. When I go to the health center and get him weighed they often tell me I must have his birthdate wrong and he has to be born in 2003 not 2004 because he is so far off the chart on weight and height. He is currently 55LBS and 47(ish) inches....Which is the average size of an 8 yr old!!! YIKES!!!!

However Matthew, hes my peanut....at least compared to his big brother. He was born at 7.15 and is currently....about 26 LBS and like 35 inches......Hes holding his own at about the 75 percentile......But to me hes SO SO SO small compared to christopher and really hes not I mean matthew is a big boy too but hes not solid like christopher...seriously that boy is made of bricks LOL

When christopher and i horse around he can pin on of my arms using both his hands like i cant get it out....lol hate too see what its like in 10 years LOL

May 19th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Taramomof3's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Chase was 6lbs 14oz at birth and is now 20lbs at 7 months!! Dillan was 8lbs 2 1/4oz at birth and was 40lbs 2 months ago!!!! he will be 3 in July!! I grow me some big boys!!

Brianna Eve (09/12/09) Dillan Zarek (07/20/06) Chase Alexander (10/04/08)

May 19th, 2009, 02:53 PM
JMTSMOMMA's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
James was 8lbs 4oz. and 21.5 inches at birth he is just a few days shy of 17 months and he is now 33.5 inches and 33 pounds. Big boy!

~Sometimes the days seem long, but the years are so very short.~

May 27th, 2009, 09:39 AM
Veteran
my son was 9lbs (4.045kg) and 21.5inches now at 20 mts his 15.4kg and 90cm (i don't know what that is in lbs or inches, lol) but the doc says his tall for his age!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search