What Canadian cities have you been to

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 7th, 2009, 10:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
and which one did you like best? Maybe this will make it a bit more lively in here...

Patricia, wife to Chris and mom to Dominick with baby boy #2 due this summer! Forever missing my two little angels.

July 8th, 2009, 07:22 AM
JMTSMOMMA's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have been to almost every major city in Canada save the far east coast. I love love love Montreal so much culture and beauty, Vancouver is where I was born so of course I have a soft spot and Calgary is over the top too much fun!

~Sometimes the days seem long, but the years are so very short.~

July 8th, 2009, 09:47 AM
*ScrappyMom*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via MSN to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via Yahoo to *ScrappyMom*
I have been to Saskatoon (born & raised), Regina, Edmonton, Calgary (spent summers there, my mom lives there), Winnipeg, Toronto & Ottawa.

Custom crochet hats for you & your little ones!
Check out my FB Group!!

July 8th, 2009, 09:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I haven't travelled through much of Canada. My parents never had much money so we always had to stay pretty much close to home. I grew up in New Westminster which is near Vancouver. I've been through most of B.C. and some of Alberta. My absolute favourite spot out of places I've been is the Okanagan.

Patricia, wife to Chris and mom to Dominick with baby boy #2 due this summer! Forever missing my two little angels.

July 8th, 2009, 10:19 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
I`ve been to Fredericton (it`s a little big city lol), St. John (another one of those), Moncton, Halifax, Charlottetown, Cavendish, Toronto, Quebec City, Ottawa, and Montreal.. I really liked Ottawa and Montreal..
July 8th, 2009, 10:38 AM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
I've been to Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton (used to live there), Saskatoon, Regina, Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec City, Montreal, Charlottetown, Fredericton, Halifax. I've traveled pretty much all of Canada, it's a beautiful country.

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
July 9th, 2009, 06:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have been to Charlottetown, Halifax, Fredericton, Moncton, Saint John, Quebec City, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto and Winnipeg. I spent the most time in Montreal out of the big cities and I had a great time when I was there.

Owen, Avery, Samantha and forever missing Jake born still 08/01/99.

July 10th, 2009, 11:12 AM
happymom2Logan's Avatar Soon to be Mommy of 2
I live near Toronto but I've only been in various parts of ontario for example, Toronto, Suet, Saint Marie, Parry Sound, St Catharines, Oakville (where I currently live), Burlington (where I used to live), St Catharines, Fort Erie, Hamilton, Ottawa, name it i've been there probably lol. the list is endless I can't count how many cities in Ontario I've been everywhere.

Outside of Ontario i've only been in a city in Quebec, don't recall where and Montreal.

Sadly never explored out west or out east...

Logan Xavier was born 02/27/10
Weighing 6lbs 9 1/2 oz

July 12th, 2009, 05:26 AM
LisaBrown's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey there! I was lurking and saw this post, so decided to jump in. I live in Moncton NB and was surprised to see that a few of you have visited before! Well, I've seen all of NB, NS and PEI but never been to NFL & Lab. I've been to Quebec City, Montreal, Calgary, Edmonton, Jasper, Whistler and all of the rockies until BC, but never visited Toronto or Vancouver, so those are the major 2 cities I still want to see, plus I'd love to visit Winnipeg too someday. I was actually born in Calgary and my Mom moved back home to Moncton when I was 1, so I drove through the whole country but don't remember any of it! My favorite spots are by far the Rockies and the Cabot Trail in NS because I love the scenery...soooo majestic! I have to bring DH to the Rockies one day, he has never been.

July 12th, 2009, 06:20 AM
Skrina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was born in Hamilton so I've also been to Toronto. Moved to BC and grew up there so Vancouver, Victoria, Kamloops...pretty much everywhere in BC. Then I moved to Alberta....Calgary, Edmonton. That's about it for major cities for me.

Devyn Louise~May 22, 2008~~Reid August~Oct 13, 2006

July 14th, 2009, 03:35 PM
Albertachick's Avatar Regular
I was born and riased in Edmontn then moved to Calgary. I love Calgary.
July 28th, 2009, 08:46 AM
I've been pretty much everywhere in BC. Edmonton, Calgary, Fort McMurray, Red Deer, Regina, most of southern Manitoba, western Ontario (Lake of the woods) had a plane layover in Toronto, and all of Quebec from Montreal to Gaspe.

Just have to do the Northern areas, ONTARIO and the maritime provinces. My cousin graduates in 2 years, so I'll be going to Hamilton for that. Might make a longer trip out of it and do Ontario then.
July 28th, 2009, 11:56 AM
bluebutterfly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
For major cities: Winnipeg (born and raised around there), Saskatoon, Calgary, Kelowna (used to live there) Toronto. There's been a few small cities along the way too

Thank you tasha_mae for the awesome siggy!

July 30th, 2009, 06:44 AM
Emm17's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have been lucky enough to travel quite a bit through Canada thanks to being a cadet in my teens and participating in Katimavik.

Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, ST. Johns, Halifax, Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver, Victoria. Lots more, but those are the big ones.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search