hello canadian mommies!! new here!

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 31st, 2009, 06:25 AM
hi everyone.
I am a busy mom of 3 kids. I have 2 boys, ages 6 and almost 3.. and a little girl who will be 1 in August. We are in Alberta. Glad to see that there is a canadian mommies page.
So where is everyone from.. ? Any big plans for the long weekend? For us, nothing big. Just hang around home. My youngest son has a bit of problems.. and he doesn't do well in the heat.
anyway I hope to get to know some of you!
July 31st, 2009, 08:19 AM
Taramomof3's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Hello and Welcome!
I am Tara(23), SO is Craig(34) parents to Dillan 3, Chase 9 months(10 months on Tuesday) and we are expecting a baby Girl due Sept 15th! We are in Alberta as well! little town called Millet in between Leduc and Wetaskawin. no big plans this weekend just starting to wash all the baby stuff and such.

Brianna Eve (09/12/09) Dillan Zarek (07/20/06) Chase Alexander (10/04/08)

July 31st, 2009, 09:26 AM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
Welcome! I'm Laurel, mom to Phoenix (5) and Lincoln (who will also be one in August), we live in Kitchener, Ontario. It's great to have you here! Looking forward to getting to know you more.

OH and you should check out the August 2008 PlayRoom, its for moms of babies born in Aug 08!
August 2008 Playroom - JustMommies Message Boards

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
July 31st, 2009, 09:36 AM
Hi Tara.

I am in the south.. in lethbridge. Wow!! you will be a very busy mom too. Your kids are really close in age. I guess it is good at times. I run a private day home.. and I have a little girl who is going on 2. and at times it feels like I have triplets. haha!!
any way good to hear from someone in alberta!
hope to chat to ya again
July 31st, 2009, 10:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hello. I'm Patricia, mommy to Dominick. We're in BC.

Patricia, wife to Chris and mom to Dominick with baby boy #2 due this summer! Forever missing my two little angels.

July 31st, 2009, 11:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hello. I'm Patricia, mommy to Dominick. We're in BC.

Patricia, wife to Chris and mom to Dominick with baby boy #2 due this summer! Forever missing my two little angels.

July 31st, 2009, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2tgc View Post
Hi Tara.

I am in the south.. in lethbridge. Wow!! you will be a very busy mom too. Your kids are really close in age. I guess it is good at times. I run a private day home.. and I have a little girl who is going on 2. and at times it feels like I have triplets. haha!!
any way good to hear from someone in alberta!
hope to chat to ya again

haha that is funny cause I run a dayhome too! have no kids at the moment will be starting back up in Nov but wow so much in commen!

July 31st, 2009, 01:09 PM
I also am watching my cousin's twin boys, they are just about 5 years old. So on a good day I have 6 kids in my care. I sure do look forward to the end of the day. I live on coffee all day long..
July 31st, 2009, 01:12 PM
that is funny!! I like doing what I do. I also have a set of 5 year old twins too. But they are family.. still counts though. So on a good day I have 6 kids in my care. I sure do look forward to the end of the day. And I live off of coffee all day long..
August 1st, 2009, 04:33 PM
bluebutterfly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome!

I'm Jen (24) mom to Hayden (3) and Nicholas (19 months). Right now we're in Ontario, but moving back to MB in just 4 days! Woohoo!

Thank you tasha_mae for the awesome siggy!

August 2nd, 2009, 03:14 PM
JMTSMOMMA's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hello and welcome! I am Tracey Mommy to James!

~Sometimes the days seem long, but the years are so very short.~

August 4th, 2009, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2tgc View Post
that is funny!! I like doing what I do. I also have a set of 5 year old twins too. But they are family.. still counts though. So on a good day I have 6 kids in my care. I sure do look forward to the end of the day. And I live off of coffee all day long..
haha I don't drink coffee when I am pregnant or nursing but come time to start up the dayhome again you better believe I will be draining the coffee pot daily hahaha I usually have 6 kids total as well all 4 and under the majority of the time. It is fun but yes very tireing haha.

August 4th, 2009, 04:48 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Welcome! I'm Chantelle, wife to Curtis, SAHM to Alyssa (23 months) and Rylan (6 months)
August 4th, 2009, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taramomof2 View Post
haha I don't drink coffee when I am pregnant or nursing but come time to start up the dayhome again you better believe I will be draining the coffee pot daily hahaha I usually have 6 kids total as well all 4 and under the majority of the time. It is fun but yes very tireing haha.
I have my hands full with my own 3 kids on a good day. My youngest son suffers from a seizure disorder and gobal developlmental delay. So he alone keeps me running. But I am enjoying what I do. It is all still pretty new to me. I use to work at night in a bakery. So I am liking the sleep that I get.... haha!!
August 6th, 2009, 10:30 AM
happymom2Logan's Avatar Soon to be Mommy of 2
Welcome no kids of my own, but I live in Ontario

Logan Xavier was born 02/27/10
Weighing 6lbs 9 1/2 oz

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search