Are You Organized?

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2009, 01:18 PM
JMTSMOMMA's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am starting to think I have acquired an illness with my new found love of organization lol. I'm fine with it though since being so organized makes life a heck of a lot easier!

~Sometimes the days seem long, but the years are so very short.~

October 1st, 2009, 01:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have to be organized. If there's clutter around my house I tend to get very anxious so everything has to have a place to go and everything has to be in it's place when not in use. If anything on the computer gets unorganized I tend to get stressed out also.

Patricia, wife to Chris and mom to Dominick with baby boy #2 due this summer! Forever missing my two little angels.

October 1st, 2009, 03:50 PM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
I'm somewhat organized. My house is always clean and tidy but there are some cupboards that are scary, LOL! For the most part I'm farely organized.

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
October 2nd, 2009, 06:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I try to be and usually am. I get stressed out with the kids playroom and when they have toys everywhere. They are pretty good though and are in the habit of picking up.

Owen, Avery, Samantha and forever missing Jake born still 08/01/99.

October 2nd, 2009, 11:06 AM
Kalia20's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ha, I wish, would make my life SOOOO much easier now that Im in school full time and barely have time for homework as it is :S My baby is super super clingy now that shes with a babysitter. The hard part is getting home, cleaning up, making supper and somehow finding time to do homework before Im too tired and without a screaming baby at my feet. I need some organizational tips. Its the weekend so Im hoping to get some major cleaning done that I dont have time to do during the week. I dont even have time to fold my laundry, this is way more work than I thought, ugh. At least Im passing my courses So being organized is my obsticle. Wow, Im babbling, lol.

October 3rd, 2009, 02:39 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
I am organized for the most part, about most things. I'm not obsessed with it but if things get too unorganized it bothers me.
October 5th, 2009, 09:37 AM
Taramomof3's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
are you kidding if I wasn't organized I would go insane! hahaha I have a rutine for everything! everyone finds it anoying but hey keeps me sane!

Brianna Eve (09/12/09) Dillan Zarek (07/20/06) Chase Alexander (10/04/08)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search