All Things Halloween!

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 23rd, 2009, 05:23 AM
JMTSMOMMA's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
With Halloween fast approaching I thought it would be fun to ask some related questions!

What is are your DC dressing up as for Halloween?

If you don't dress up how do you celebrate (if at all)?

What was YOUR favorite costume as a child?

Do you/will you carve pumpkins?

What is your favorite scary movie!?

Will you take your DC trick or treating?

Will you steal their candy muah!?

Favorite Halloween treat?

~Sometimes the days seem long, but the years are so very short.~

October 23rd, 2009, 06:25 AM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
With Halloween fast approaching I thought it would be fun to ask some related questions!

What is are your DC dressing up as for Halloween? Lincoln will be a Monkey and Phoenix a witch

If you don't dress up how do you celebrate (if at all)? We do dress up, we'll I don't

What was YOUR favorite costume as a child? I loved being a witch

Do you/will you carve pumpkins? YEP!

What is your favorite scary movie!? Humm, tough one, probably I know what you did last summer

Will you take your DC trick or treating? Yeppers

Will you steal their candy muah!? Not this year, but I did before

Favorite Halloween treat? Twizzlers. I LOVE Licorice!

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
October 23rd, 2009, 07:02 AM
JMTSMOMMA's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

What is are your DC dressing up as for Halloween? Either a Vampire or Tigger we have a couple to chose from! Maybe both since we have a party during the day and then visiting in the evening.

If you don't dress up how do you celebrate (if at all)? We dress up! It is actually my birthday the same week so I haven't really dressed up as an adult much but this year I am. I will take pics and share no matter how silly I look lol!

What was YOUR favorite costume as a child? The cat in the hat!

Do you/will you carve pumpkins? We did one when my folks were here and we will do another one next week for Halloween.

What is your favorite scary movie!? Well the one that scared me the most was The Exorcist. *Shiver* I went to Catholic School lol!

Will you take your DC trick or treating? Just to a couple neighbors, the Grandparents and the Firehall!

Will you steal their candy muah!? Oh heck yes!

Favorite Halloween treat? ROCKETS. OMG SUUUGAR!

~Sometimes the days seem long, but the years are so very short.~

October 23rd, 2009, 08:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What is are your DC dressing up as for Halloween? A cowboy

If you don't dress up how do you celebrate (if at all)? We have decorations up and we're going to take ds trick or treating and then we're going to come home to watch movies and eat pizza.

What was YOUR favorite costume as a child? My favorite costume was one I made when I was 16. My boyfriend at the time and I went to value village and bought a wedding dress and a suit then tore them up, rolled around in dirt and covered them with fake blood and stuff. We were a dead bride and goom, it was pretty cool.

Do you/will you carve pumpkins? We have 3 that we got from a pumpkin patch last weekend sitting outside waiting to be carved. I think we're doing it this weekend.

What is your favorite scary movie!? I don't remember what my favorite is. Dh won't let me watch them anymore because I kept having nightmares

Will you take your DC trick or treating? Yup. Last year was his first time and he loved it. He's very shy but he had no problem walking up to houses and knocking on doors, I was very impressed

Will you steal their candy muah!? Nah, don't need to. My ds loves to share. When he starts eating something he always makes sure to give every one in the room a piece or a bite if there's not enough to go around.

Favorite Halloween treat? It used to be tart n tinys but they don't make them anymore I fall back to coffee crisp or crunchy.

Patricia, wife to Chris and mom to Dominick with baby boy #2 due this summer! Forever missing my two little angels.

October 25th, 2009, 10:50 PM
(Mayhem)'s Avatar ~!Theresa!~
Send a message via MSN to (Mayhem)
What is are your DC dressing up as for Halloween?
- Mak is going to be a little black cat and Sara wants to be a fairy princess

If you don't dress up how do you celebrate (if at all)?
- We trick or treat and then have hot chocolate and relax, we always go to my mom's for haloween.

What was YOUR favorite costume as a child?
- I loved being vampires

Do you/will you carve pumpkins?
- Yep, got two waiting

What is your favorite scary movie!?
- Any of the Saw movies!

Will you take your DC trick or treating?
- Yep, Sara loved it last year

Will you steal their candy muah!?
- Probably, but only until the chocolate is gone

Favorite Halloween treat?
- Chocolate...basically anything chocolate lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search