We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. One thing you wish your DH would help you with? He helps out with pretty much everything.
2. What is on your Christmas wish list (for YOU) Mostly dvd's. I want some new dishes and wine glasses. I'd also like my laptop fixed, I'm getting annoyed with this junky desktop computer.
3. If you could take a holiday today where would you go? I would go camping. I love camping and would go this weekend if I had a heated trailer.
Patricia, wife to Chris and mom to Dominick with baby boy #2 due this summer! Forever missing my two little angels.
1. One thing you wish your DH would help you with? just one thing?? haha keeping the kids occipied while I make dinner and keeping Brianna occupied while I bathe the boys. that would help alot!
2. What is on your Christmas wish list (for YOU) a new waffle iron! my broke and I want waffles!
3. If you could take a holiday today where would you go? to B.C to visit my family there.
Brianna Eve (09/12/09) Dillan Zarek (07/20/06) Chase Alexander (10/04/08)
1. One thing you wish your DH would help you with? Can't complain, DF is almost TOO helpful, if that's possible.
2. What is on your Christmas wish list (for YOU) I want a new bathroom, lol, I want a new tub, new tile, ceramic the floor, new faucets, lol and from what I understand I'm getting it!
3. If you could take a holiday today where would you go? Rome! OMG I would LOVE to go to Rome.
Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!