Christmas!

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 17th, 2009, 10:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Do you do any Christmas baking? What do you make?

Do you do any Christmas crafts by yourselves or with your kids? What do you make?

Do you wear anything Christmasy? Hats or bells or Christmas colors?

Do you make any special meals in the Christmas season?

What do you have for breakfast on Christmas morning?

What do you have for Christmas dinner?

Patricia, wife to Chris and mom to Dominick with baby boy #2 due this summer! Forever missing my two little angels.

November 18th, 2009, 06:14 AM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
Do you do any Christmas baking? What do you make? HAHA I don't make anything.

Do you do any Christmas crafts by yourselves or with your kids? What do you make? We make a ginger bread house every year.

Do you wear anything Christmasy? Hats or bells or Christmas colors? Not really, my kids do though, they usually have very Christmasy outfits.

Do you make any special meals in the Christmas season? Not really, just on Christmas.

What do you have for breakfast on Christmas morning? Usually bacon and eggs, or pancakes or french toast, something better than the usual cereal we have. LOL!

What do you have for Christmas dinner? Well my family is Dutch so we follow Dutch tradition of having a cold meal at dinner (they have the warm meal at lunch time). We have buns, cold cut meats, cheeses (all from the local dutch store).

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
November 18th, 2009, 09:24 AM
JMTSMOMMA's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you do any Christmas baking? What do you make? EVERYTHING! I love to bake at Christmas time!

Do you do any Christmas crafts by yourselves or with your kids? What do you make? We also make a Gingerbread house, little ornaments for the Grandparents and this year I have some cute little snowmen planned!

Do you wear anything Christmasy? Hats or bells or Christmas colors? We are having a "Really Tacky Christmas Sweater Party" lol! Christmas PJ's for James of course and a few Christmas themed shirts for him as well.

Do you make any special meals in the Christmas season? Tourtiere and Sugar Pie we always have around Christmas, my Mom is French so this comes from her side. My Dad is Scottish so we don't eat ANY of the traditional food from there lol. YUCK!

What do you have for breakfast on Christmas morning? The works. Buffet style!

What do you have for Christmas dinner? Turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, perogies, cabbage rolls, meatballs, stuffing, gravy, veggies and rolls!

~Sometimes the days seem long, but the years are so very short.~

November 18th, 2009, 09:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Do you do any Christmas baking? What do you make? Lots. Cookies, Peanut butter balls, nut clusters, jam tarts, butter tarts, rice krispie squares, peppermint bark and a bunch of others that I can't think of right now.

Do you do any Christmas crafts by yourselves or with your kids? What do you make? We starting to do crafts this year. I made a whole bunch of really pretty beaded ornament hooks for the tree and I'm going to be making some wreaths. I have a few ideas for kid crafts that I can do with Dominick and I would also like to do a gingerbread house.

Do you wear anything Christmasy? Hats or bells or Christmas colors? Yup. I try and dress in at least one Christmas color, I paint my nails to look christmasy and I wear bells in my hair when I have it in a ponytail. Sometimes I wear Christmas earrings too.

Do you make any special meals in the Christmas season? Not really. I make soup around Christmas because the weather is cold. My mother always uses this time of year to make cabbage rolls.

What do you have for breakfast on Christmas morning? WAFFLES! Every year for as long as I can remember we're had waffles every Christmas morning. Along with strawberries, syrup and whipped cream.

What do you have for Christmas dinner? When we go to my parents we have turkey and all the trimmings but when we have Christmas dinner at home by ourselves we make a nice roast.

Patricia, wife to Chris and mom to Dominick with baby boy #2 due this summer! Forever missing my two little angels.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search