Log In Sign Up

*waves* Hi


Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #1  
November 25th, 2009, 08:19 AM
Hunni
Guest
Posts: n/a
Hello, I'm Trudy 26 (27 next month) mommy to Emileigh just turned two and #2 due May 20th 2010, live in Sooke BC (very small town on the Island lol) have three cats, and a house fully of craziness (we live with my inlaws for now, and DH's little sister who is due May16th lol)
Umm I'm a huge Twilighter...I don't really know what else to say lol
Reply With Quote
  #2  
November 25th, 2009, 08:50 AM
Taramomof3's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 12,398
Hello, Welcome and Congrats!
I am Tara(24) mom to Dillan 3 years old, Chase 13 months old and Brianna 2 months old.
I live in Alberta now but was born and raised in Campbell River B.C, I know where Sooke is hehe
__________________

Brianna Eve (09/12/09) Dillan Zarek (07/20/06) Chase Alexander (10/04/08)

Reply With Quote
  #3  
November 25th, 2009, 09:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: B.C.
Posts: 3,047
Hello! My name is Patricia, mommy to Dominick who is 2 and a half. We're due with #2 August 1st. We're in BC also, the interior. Welcome!
__________________

Patricia, wife to Chris and mom to Dominick with baby boy #2 due this summer! Forever missing my two little angels.




Reply With Quote
  #4  
November 25th, 2009, 09:53 AM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: ON, Canada
Posts: 16,621
Welcome! I'm Laurel, my DF is Evan, we have two children Phoenix (6) and Lincoln (15months). We live in Kitchener, ON.

I am ALSO a HUGE Twilight fan. Sigh. I love the photos of Rob in your siggy. Did you enjoy New Moon?
__________________

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
November 25th, 2009, 01:06 PM
Hunni
Guest
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by blondie-lox View Post
Welcome! I'm Laurel, my DF is Evan, we have two children Phoenix (6) and Lincoln (15months). We live in Kitchener, ON.

I am ALSO a HUGE Twilight fan. Sigh. I love the photos of Rob in your siggy. Did you enjoy New Moon?
hehe thanks I made it actually if you want to find me some pics you like I can make you one I love making graphics, I have a whole bunch of Twi ones on my FB album lol
and yes I did enjoy NM I still have a few issues with it, but all in all it was way better than the first
Reply With Quote
  #6  
November 25th, 2009, 05:21 PM
JMTSMOMMA's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Manitoba,Canada
Posts: 7,275
Hi Trudy! Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy!!
__________________


~Sometimes the days seem long, but the years are so very short.~

Reply With Quote
  #7  
November 26th, 2009, 06:31 AM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: ON, Canada
Posts: 16,621
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunni View Post
hehe thanks I made it actually if you want to find me some pics you like I can make you one I love making graphics, I have a whole bunch of Twi ones on my FB album lol
and yes I did enjoy NM I still have a few issues with it, but all in all it was way better than the first
I'm going to look for some pics I like LOL. So the big question, team Jacob or Team Edward?
__________________

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
November 26th, 2009, 08:12 AM
Hunni
Guest
Posts: n/a
definetly team Edward u?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
November 26th, 2009, 09:46 AM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: ON, Canada
Posts: 16,621
Oh for sure, Edward ALL THE WAY. I think its weird when people are Team Jacob, I mean Jacob ends up happy in the end, plus Bella says it's ALWAYS been Edward. We'll get along just fine now. LOL!
__________________

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
November 26th, 2009, 09:50 AM
Hunni
Guest
Posts: n/a
haha I think we will, I can't stand Jacob I'm sorry but I don't like my men fury...blech lol, plus Jacob is just i don't know how to describe it other than creepy? lol

other than Edward who's your favorite characters? I think mine have to be Jasper and Alice, of course I think part of that comes from reading Midnight Sun lol the connection they have is just beyond words.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
November 26th, 2009, 10:28 AM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: ON, Canada
Posts: 16,621
I LOVED Midnight Sun. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE Alice. She's by far my favourite other than Bella and Edward. I also really love Jasper, I like his origin story. I love them all though, even Rosalie, I loved her story too.

How many times have you read the books? Are you crazy like me and re read them? lol I've read them 3 times so far.
__________________

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
November 26th, 2009, 10:51 AM
Hunni
Guest
Posts: n/a
I have read each book 8 times lol it's really sad I just can't help it, I get so lost in it. I've watched the first movie about 10 times (even though I'm not a huge fan of it I think they totally butchered it lol) OMg have you watched Twilight with the audio commentary? lol I Love it totally makes watching the movie better.
what does you DF think of your Twilight obsession?

I gotta head to work, if you find pics today Pm them to me or something and I'll get to work for ya, other than that I'll pop in later when I get home
Reply With Quote
  #13  
November 26th, 2009, 04:54 PM
~LaNa~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Montreal , Qc., Canada
Posts: 6,253
Hello and welcome Congrats on ur pregnancy !

I'm Lana (23) from Montreal,Quebec.I'm expecting my first baby on Feb 12th ( It's a girl ) Do u know ur baby's gender or u like surprises?
I can't wait to get to know u better
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
November 26th, 2009, 06:48 PM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: ON, Canada
Posts: 16,621
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunni View Post
I have read each book 8 times lol it's really sad I just can't help it, I get so lost in it. I've watched the first movie about 10 times (even though I'm not a huge fan of it I think they totally butchered it lol) OMg have you watched Twilight with the audio commentary? lol I Love it totally makes watching the movie better.
what does you DF think of your Twilight obsession?

I gotta head to work, if you find pics today Pm them to me or something and I'll get to work for ya, other than that I'll pop in later when I get home
You know I've never watched the commentary. I think I will do that tomorrow since DF is working til 12:30am. I totally agree that it was butchered, too bad they didn't have the budget that they did for NM for Twilight, it would have been much better. HAHA my DF thinks I'm crazy for being so into fictional characters but it doesn't bother him. He just laughs at me. I'm going to look for pics, it's hard to find the right ones, lol, I've been browsing photobucket and google images lol.
__________________

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
November 26th, 2009, 07:14 PM
Hunni
Guest
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LaNa~ View Post
Hello and welcome Congrats on ur pregnancy !

I'm Lana (23) from Montreal,Quebec.I'm expecting my first baby on Feb 12th ( It's a girl ) Do u know ur baby's gender or u like surprises?
I can't wait to get to know u better
no we are going to find out, but the big U/S isn't until december 30th so I have a little bit to wait lol...we were surprised with DD so thought this time why not find out lol.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
November 26th, 2009, 07:55 PM
Hunni
Guest
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by blondie-lox View Post
You know I've never watched the commentary. I think I will do that tomorrow since DF is working til 12:30am. I totally agree that it was butchered, too bad they didn't have the budget that they did for NM for Twilight, it would have been much better. HAHA my DF thinks I'm crazy for being so into fictional characters but it doesn't bother him. He just laughs at me. I'm going to look for pics, it's hard to find the right ones, lol, I've been browsing photobucket and google images lol.

OMG you have to watch the commentary makes the movie so much better, the one line in it is where I got the words in my siggy from lol, he just makes it so much better. HAHA my DF used to think I was nuts and everything but he's come around he's even read the books and gone to see both movies I love it we have Twi convos all the time....plus the fact he's ok with me being infatuated with a fictional character I think I'll keep him around lol
Reply With Quote
Reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:04 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0