2010!!

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 26th, 2009, 11:55 AM
JMTSMOMMA's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Any New Year's Eve plans?

Resolutions? If so what are they?

Anything BIG happening for you and your family in 2010?

~Sometimes the days seem long, but the years are so very short.~

December 26th, 2009, 01:27 PM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
Can i just say, where the heck did 2009 go i swear it was just new years last week!!!

Any New Year's Eve plans?
were going to DBF;s parents house, and we plan on telling them about the pregnancy then, so hopefully that goes well!!

Resolutions? If so what are they? I dont really do resolutions anymore, i used to make them but i was never very good at keeping them LOL always the same ones too, get in shape, eat less junk, that sort of thing. So I quit making them a few years back.

Anything BIG happening for you and your family in 2010? Yes, were having a baby!!!!

December 26th, 2009, 01:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Any New Year's Eve plans? We're going to a hockey game in the afternoon and we'll probably just watch movies and eat that night. I don't like going anywhere on new years.

Resolutions? If so what are they? I don't bother with them.

Anything BIG happening for you and your family in 2010? Hopefully we'll have a new baby in the house in August.

Patricia, wife to Chris and mom to Dominick with baby boy #2 due this summer! Forever missing my two little angels.

December 28th, 2009, 06:56 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Any New Year's Eve plans? We're just going to a close friends house to eat and play board games.

Resolutions? If so what are they? I haven't really thought about it yet.. I have a goal to lose 10 more pounds, but it's not really a resolution.

Anything BIG happening for you and your family in 2010? Not that I know of as of now.
December 29th, 2009, 09:30 AM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
I'm boring and we're doing nothing for new years eve. I don't have an resolutions, other than to continue to lose weight, which I've been doing since August anyways. Our wedding in 2010, in November, so that's pretty exciting.

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
December 29th, 2009, 03:43 PM
We are going to my twin sisters for the night, since they are having new years dinner the next day!

I'm currently on weight watchers (although during the holidays, i'm doing hoRRIBLE!) and my goal is to loose 66 lbs !
December 29th, 2009, 08:58 PM
JMTSMOMMA's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Any New Year's Eve plans? House party with friends.

Resolutions? If so what are they? YES! I don't normally but this year I am getting back to fitness and a higher level of activity. Since moving I have been a lazy lazy woman.

Anything BIG happening for you and your family in 2010? Possibly a wedding lol and also traveling to Vegas to meet my December PR buddies!! Whoop!

~Sometimes the days seem long, but the years are so very short.~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search