Friday Five!!

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 26th, 2010, 05:26 AM
JMTSMOMMA's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
  1. What’s something you do more quickly than most people?
  2. What’s something you do more carelessly than most people?
  3. What’s something you do more slowly than most people?
  4. What’s something you do more carefully than most people?
  5. In what contexts are you more patient than most people?
=========================================

1. What’s something you do more quickly than most people?
    Pay for my groceries. When I was young I worked in a grocery store so I arrange my items on the belt the way they should be packed and it speeds things up SO much!
  2. What’s something you do more carelessly than most people? Shop for everything else lol? I love to shop but probably should care more about what I spend.
  3. What’s something you do more slowly than most people? Walk. I am short and it seems everyone walks faster than me. I try!
  4. What’s something you do more carefully than most people? I try and be careful about MOST things. I am a super spaz by nature so if I don't pay attention there is usually physical he--ll to pay lol!
  5. In what contexts are you more patient than most people? Ummmmmm nothing lol? No actually I *think I am fairly patient unless I am having a really bad day!

~Sometimes the days seem long, but the years are so very short.~

February 26th, 2010, 06:16 AM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
What’s something you do more quickly than most people? Read, I'm a very fast reader and read a lot
What’s something you do more carelessly than most people? Spend money! LOL! DF loves it...NOT
What’s something you do more slowly than most people? Laundry, I HATE it
What’s something you do more carefully than most people? Cleaning the bathroom, I'm a MAJOR neat freak and the bathroom has to just perfect.
In what contexts are you more patient than most people? I'm not patient haha

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
February 26th, 2010, 08:17 AM
LG1385's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What’s something you do more quickly than most people? Type - I'm a pretty quick typer.
What’s something you do more carelessly than most people? Laundry - I probably don't sort it as well as I should, lol.
What’s something you do more slowly than most people? Walking is a good one - I am short, too!
What’s something you do more carefully than most people? Grammar? Does that work? lol
In what contexts are you more patient than most people? Hm I'm not a very patient person, but I can be while driving if I'm in the right mood.

February 26th, 2010, 10:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
1. What’s something you do more quickly than most people? Read. My mother is convinced I only read every second word since I can get through a book so quickly. No mom, I just read fast.
2. What’s something you do more carelessly than most people? Type. Sometimes I get going really fast and I make mistakes that I either don't see or don't feel like fixing.
3. What’s something you do more slowly than most people? Walk. I like to take my time.
4. What’s something you do more carefully than most people? Shop. I'm always worrying about how much we're spending.
5. In what contexts are you more patient than most people? When my son was just born my mother commented how how patient I was with his crying.

Patricia, wife to Chris and mom to Dominick with baby boy #2 due this summer! Forever missing my two little angels.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search