TV Shows

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 10th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
September is when all the TV shows start up again...anything you are excited about?

Sons of Anarchy starts tomorrow...but I've never watched it week to week...only on DVD...I don't know if I can wait each week for an episode or if I should wait till the end and watch it all at once on a PVR

Canadian Bachelor starts October 3...I'm excited for that as well!

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
September 11th, 2012, 05:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm excited for the Canadian Bachelor as well!

I CAN NOT WAIT for Homeland! I fell in love with that show last year! (claire danes and Damian Lewis are in it)

I watch a lot of different shows but all of it online (or on netflix) I am excited for the fall shows all to start up! I couldn't list them all here!
September 11th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
There are so many shows I'm excited about. We don't watch anything live (except the Bachelor/ette/Pad shows), but DH and I download everything and watch it Friday/Saturday nights.

We watch The Middle, The Office, Up All Night, Grey's Anatomy, Dexter, possibly one or two others I can't think of.

Did you girls watch the Bachelor Pad finale last night? What did you think?
September 11th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I quit watching about 1/2 way through, but just read what happened after you said that! Holy moly! I'm going back and watching it now!
September 11th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ok I just finished watching!!!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP! I could have done without the jerk attitude after he won, HOWEVER I agree that he played a genius game, and it's nobody's fault but their own that he walked away with the $$$$! I actually applauded when he revealed his choice!..... what I would have done? NOT in a million years, but if he can sleep at night after that move, then more power to him. He WON a GAME, and without a single soul suspecting he would have done it! Bravo!
September 12th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
I only watched a few episodes of Bachelor Pad...I'm going to have to go back and watch it as well given the review above!

Sons of Anarchy didn't air in Canada on FX Canada where the last 4 seasons have been aired...apparently it was on Super Channel? I don't have Super Channel!

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
September 12th, 2012, 05:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I agree, the cold arrogance was unnecessary, but DH and I also cheered when he revealed his answer. Well played.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search