Friday Five

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 12th, 2012, 07:36 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
What was your favorite subject in school?
What was your least favorite?
Did a teacher inspire you to go into a certain career?
Did you enjoy a particular book in English class?
If you could, would you go back and relive high school all over again?

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
October 12th, 2012, 09:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What was your favorite subject in school?I really loved Social Studies, Geography, and History
What was your least favorite?Math and any science other than Biology
Did a teacher inspire you to go into a certain career?No, but a teacher told me to work long enough to buy a plane ticket to Hawaii and be a Bum. That way at least you are a Bum in Hawaii, and not in Canada.
Did you enjoy a particular book in English class?I don't think I would have ever chose to read any for pleasure, but I remember thinking I am the Cheese wasn't too bad.
If you could, would you go back and relive high school all over again?Yes and no. HS was fine, but I wish I could have been a better Student. I wouldn't care for dealing with the drama especially since I've been out of it for a while, and highschool age kids really annoy me now.

October 12th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Corrupt's Avatar Happy Mama
What was your favorite subject in school?biology
What was your least favorite?math /gag
Did a teacher inspire you to go into a certain career?no
Did you enjoy a particular book in English class?their reading list wasn't to my taste but I didn't mind some of them...until I had to do the book report. Nothing ruins a book quite as fast or thoroughly as analizing it
If you could, would you go back and relive high school all over again?not a chance
October 12th, 2012, 01:17 PM
magz88's Avatar First Time Mum
What was your favorite subject in school? Geography
What was your least favorite? Math
Did a teacher inspire you to go into a certain career? No.
Did you enjoy a particular book in English class? I feel I read better stuff on my own. The play Hamlet I liked. I can still recite most of the 'To be, or not to be' soliloquy.
If you could, would you go back and relive high school all over again? Only if I could be as confident in myself as I am now.
October 12th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
What was your favorite subject in school? I loved math, I am the odd one out we also had a roman/greek history class in high school that I loved
What was your least favorite? English
Did a teacher inspire you to go into a certain career? I knew I wanted to be an accountant, but my grade 11 accounting teacher was one of my favourites
Did you enjoy a particular book in English class? Loved 1984 and Brave New World
If you could, would you go back and relive high school all over again? Nope...University was a different story though

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
October 12th, 2012, 08:04 PM
Ever's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What was your favorite subject in school? In elementary school it was creative writing. In high school it was Drama. SO FUN!!
What was your least favorite? Math. I am still rotten at it.
Did a teacher inspire you to go into a certain career? No
Did you enjoy a particular book in English class? As much as I love reading and could probably do it all day, I really hated most of the books they made us read in English. Shakespear was OK.
If you could, would you go back and relive high school all over again?Hm. I would if I could make changes. But if I had to live it the way it was not a chance!
October 13th, 2012, 06:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What was your favorite subject in school? Math
What was your least favorite? English
Did a teacher inspire you to go into a certain career? No
Did you enjoy a particular book in English class? No. I liked my own books though.
If you could, would you go back and relive high school all over again? No way!

Tags
friday , friday 5 , friday five , friday fives

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search