Hallowe'en!

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By crunchywannabe
  • 1 Post By Corrupt
  • 1 Post By Countrymom4

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 18th, 2012, 08:38 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Are you getting dressed up?
What about your LOs?
Do you give out candy? If so, do you know what you're giving out this year?
Do you decorate your home at all?
Any pictures to share from this year or previous years?

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
October 18th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Are you getting dressed up? I'm not
What about your LOs?In the future I think we'll skip halloween, but we'll have a good collection of 'dress up' costumes for our kids
Do you give out candy? If so, do you know what you're giving out this year?In the apartment we never had any kids. Out here I'm not sure what to expect. I doubt there will be many, but maybe one or two, so I'll get full sized chocolate bars, and maybe a small toy/puzzle or something. I'd prefer to give out cute healthy stuff, but it's too small a town to get away with that here!
Do you decorate your home at all?Not really. We're not big on Halloween, I only really decorate for Christmas
Jessimaaka likes this.

October 18th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Corrupt's Avatar Happy Mama
Are you getting dressed up?possibly. depends on how energetic I'm feeling that day
What about your LOs?DS is going to be a dragon. DD - depends on my energy level
Do you give out candy? If so, do you know what you're giving out this year?yes. little chocolate bars, and possibly chips
Do you decorate your home at all?we have some decorations and add a little each year
Any pictures to share from this year or previous years?I'm not sure where the pics are but I made a bloody apron, had a severed arm with the hand around my ankle dragging behind and an axe through a belt - told all the neighbours DH ticked me off.
Jessimaaka likes this.
October 18th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
Are you getting dressed up? Not this year
What about your LOs? the girls are fairys and the boys are dragons
Do you give out candy? If so, do you know what you're giving out this year? We are making robots. Juice box with a apple sauceIeyes glued on) and sugar straws for arms. And probly a bag of chips

Do you decorate your home at all? no, we go to a hall with the community

Any pictures to share from this year or previous years?
Jessimaaka likes this.

October 18th, 2012, 08:00 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Are you getting dressed up? For a friend's adult party
What about your LOs?
Cameron is 2 months, he has a skeleton sleeper, we're not doing an actual costume...although there was a super cute cow one at Carters!
Do you give out candy? If so, do you know what you're giving out this year? We do, we'll be giving out cans of pop
Do you decorate your home at all? Not really for Halloween...I do help my friend decorate for her party she's holding
Any pictures to share from this year or previous years? Here's Cameron in his skeleton sleeper, and DH and I as pirates last year

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
October 18th, 2012, 08:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Are you getting dressed up? No
What about your LOs? Yes. Leah will be Princess Jasmine and James will be probably be Buzz Lightyear
Do you give out candy? If so, do you know what you're giving out this year? We just bought the chocolate bars tonight.
Do you decorate your home at all? I decorate a bit for Fall, but not for Halloween (except for the carved pumpkin)
Any pictures to share from this year or previous years? I'll come back to this. I'll have to dig them up.

Tags
halloween , halloween questions

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search