Sunday Drivers

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 10th, 2012, 07:24 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
How old were you when you got your driver's license?
Do you like your photo?
Have you ever had an accident?
What about tickets?
What is your ideal family car, and your ideal retirement car (ie kids all grown up, don't need to fit in the car!)
Have you ever driven elsewhere than Canada? If so, what did you think of that experience?

If you cant drive, do you intend to learn?

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
November 10th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How old were you when you got your driver's license? 15 learners, 16 intermediate..and I think 19 once the probation was up and I got my full! Graduated Licensing, I think was a good idea
Do you like your photo? Right now, YES! It is strangely really nice
Have you ever had an accident? I hit the ditch once driving about 30k/hr on ice
What about tickets?Oh yeah!, usually about one speeding ticket a year. The best was when I was caught going 93 in a 60!!!
What is your ideal family car, and your ideal retirement car (ie kids all grown up, don't need to fit in the car!)I would like a Honda CRV when we have kids! (I am really happy with my civic, and Honda's service) and probably a motorhome when the kids leave home, so I can travel!
Have you ever driven elsewhere than Canada? If so, what did you think of that experience?Just the USA. No difference really. It was actually harder driving in Toronto than anywhere else I've been

November 10th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
How old were you when you got your driver's license? 16ish
Do you like your photo? not really
Have you ever had an accident? yes, worst a head on collition with mt husband on our lane

What about tickets? no
What is your ideal family car, and your ideal retirement car (ie kids all grown up, don't need to fit in the car!) Right now a suberban or yukon. When kids are gone back to a truck.

Have you ever driven elsewhere than Canada? If so, what did you think of that experience? yes, I drove in Denmark and Germany. Experience crazy fast.

If you cant drive, do you intend to learn?

Thank You tasha_mae

November 11th, 2012, 07:32 AM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How old were you when you got your driver's license? 16

Do you like your photo? Nope, haven't had one I like yet

Have you ever had an accident? Yep, someone decided to turn left as I was going through the intersection. Totalled my car and gave me 6 months of physio, thankfully DD1 walked away with just a scratch from her carseat strap.

What about tickets? Nope, not even a parking ticket

What is your ideal family car, and your ideal retirement car (ie kids all grown up, don't need to fit in the car!) The Caravan, or something similar that has room for 3 kids, 3 ringette bags and a stroller. Someday I really want a bug, I love those little cars, yellow would be nice.

Have you ever driven elsewhere than Canada? If so, what did you think of that experience? Just the I75 in the states, scared the crap out of me, I don't even drive the 400 series highways here.

November 11th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
How old were you when you got your driver's license? my G1 I was 16, my G2 I was 16, and my full G licence I was 17
Do you like your photo? Its ok, I've had worse but I LOVED the one before this, I was sad when they said they had to take a new one
Have you ever had an accident? yes...three within a few months of each other when I was 17 but nothing since then
What about tickets? One speeding ticket when I was 17...right around the time of the accidents...
What is your ideal family car, and your ideal retirement car (ie kids all grown up, don't need to fit in the car!) I loved having a Suburban growing up so I'll go with that, and then retirement car - a red 1957 corvette
Have you ever driven elsewhere than Canada? If so, what did you think of that experience? Not a car, but a 4wheeler in the Dominican! it was crazy!

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
November 11th, 2012, 11:30 AM
magz88's Avatar First Time Mum
How old were you when you got your driver's license? G at 28, I had the G1 or G2 from 18 for ID purposes
Do you like your photo? It's OK
Have you ever had an accident? No
What about tickets? None
What is your ideal family car, and your ideal retirement car (ie kids all grown up, don't need to fit in the car!)? I like our Subaru Outback but the next one might be more of a crossover since we need more vertical space for transporting plants. I wouldn't mind a Saab either.
Have you ever driven elsewhere than Canada? If so, what did you think of that experience? No, I have only driven in Ontario.
November 13th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How old were you when you got your driver's license? 27 when I got my G1, 31 when I got my G.

Do you like your photo? No. I was 9 months pregnant and it showed in my face

Have you ever had an accident? Sort of. I backed out of our driveway and into a parked car once.

What about tickets? None yet

What is your ideal family car, and your ideal retirement car (ie kids all grown up, don't need to fit in the car!) I like our Grand Caravan, but it will be nice to get back to a small car when they're grown up.

Have you ever driven elsewhere than Canada? If so, what did you think of that experience? Nope. I don't even like driving outside of our city.

Tags
sunday , sunday six

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search