11/16 - Challenge #13

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mccaroline

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 15th, 2012, 08:34 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Do you have a furbaby? Tell us about him/her.
If not, did you have one as a child? Or if you could have one now what you would you get and why?
Surprise baby! due 3/27/2017

Save
Save
Save
November 16th, 2012, 06:58 AM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
Do you have a furbaby? Tell us about him/her. nope
If not, did you have one as a child? Or if you could have one now what you would you get and why? I wouldn't get one they are so noisy

November 16th, 2012, 07:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Our current fur baby is a 2 1/2 yr old cat named Snooki. She was a farm cat that we rescued after a dog on the property killed her mother and most of her siblings. I got her while my husband was deployed because I wanted someone/thing to come home to each night. Roughly around the same time our neighbors and very close friends got a kitten the same age and called him Paul (or DJ Pauly D, from Jersey Shore) That's where we came up with the name Snooki (although I still have yet to watch an entier episode of that show!)

When DH came home from Afghanistan she bonded with him even though he was VERY reluctant... one day I walked into the living room and they were napping together I called him out on it, and he just looked up at me and said "I just really love animals ok!" it was so funny. He refuses to call her Snooki, so he calls her kitty or cat.

I was never really a huge cat person, but I seem to have fallen for this one! She sleeps in bed with us, and has a few other usual hiding spots in the house. She is amazing with kids, and lets them push, pull, drag, and carry her around!

Someone once said the most fitting description of her when they said 'she's more of a fat dog with cat like tendencies' That pretty much sums her up!

November 16th, 2012, 12:51 PM
Bama is a 14 month old female american bulldog. She's awesome. We got her a few weeks before we found out we were pregnant lol...she's doing really good with an infant, she LOVES kids. She thinks she's our child lol.

Felix is a green and blue miniature parrot. He still doesn't talk He's about 15 months old, our previous one, Toby, got out I hated how quiet it was, so we got a new one. And then a month or so later we got Bama...and then we found out we were pregnant...its never quiet here

Save
Save
Save
November 16th, 2012, 02:24 PM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL! I read furbaby as furby! Funny enough we have three of each in our house.

We have a black lab/collie cross she's 7.5 years old and has been with us since she was 8 weeks old, we got her from a farm in a neighbouring town.

We also have 2 cats, one we found under a tree by the road as a shivering little ball of fluff only a few weeks old, she's now 11 years old and getting cranky in her old age. The other we got from our neighbour since the girls wanted a kitten, she's 2 now and a big suck.
Jessimaaka likes this.

November 16th, 2012, 02:59 PM
magz88's Avatar First Time Mum
No. I am not a pet person.
November 16th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
they still make those wretched things?!?!?!?! I remember I was in school when they first came out and you'd hear them all talking to each other in the lockers when everyone was in class.... soooooo creepy!

November 16th, 2012, 08:32 PM
Yeah!!! I saw them in Walmart the other day...I can't believe they brought them back!!!!

Save
Save
Save

Tags
challenge , challenge questions , challenges

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search