All Cdn mommies update us about your little ones!

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 25th, 2006, 11:50 AM
mrobinson
A few things have happened lately that made me want to know how all your little ones are doing? Who's found their hands? Who rolled over? Who is now talking? Who is walking? I need updates people!
July 25th, 2006, 12:58 PM
chelseamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well.. A very exciting thing on this front.. Mr.Garrett has learned to SWIM! I love the pool and am quite a fish, so this is great. yesterday i took him to the pool and he had on a lifejacket and was just booting it around from end to end... for an hour and a half!

im sooo proud of him!

Thank you to Vicki.. For my amazing Siggy

[IMG]
July 25th, 2006, 01:37 PM
babydahl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aylie can roll both ways now and enjoys rolling around the room, which means I'm forever picking her up and moving her back.
She had her first taste of food, rice cereal, 2 days ago and LOVES it (although I think it smells NASTY!)
She's also drinking a bit of water every day out of a sippy cup!
July 25th, 2006, 02:59 PM
_Brandy_'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to _Brandy_
Julius is a mobile man. He crawls, he walks along furniture, he goes up stairs and he can off the couch and bed. He walks while holding hands too.

Monster baby, I wish he would slow down.

July 25th, 2006, 03:31 PM
mrobinson
((I just love all of these updates!!))

More, more...
July 25th, 2006, 09:11 PM
~*kath*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Brody rolls both ways,, allover the place so I have to chase him and watch him like a hawk. Last week he pulled up on to his knees, but he only did it that once, hasn't tried since. He learned how to turn his mobile on by himself (I was quite surprised when he was supposed to be napping today and I heard music coming over the monitor!) and he gets up on his hands and knees now,, so hopefully soon he will be crawling! He also knows how to hold and drink from a sippy cup!

*Taylor Christen Violet Due January 21, 2014*

July 26th, 2006, 06:54 AM
*Stacey*'s Avatar life=laundry
A relative of mine bought Emma a magnifying glass and she has discovered that bugs are pretty cool when she looks at them through the glass!

Sorry......other than getting ready for SK, that's about it!
July 26th, 2006, 12:57 PM
JuneBug2006's Avatar Forever missing Gracie
Well...

Gracie is 3 weeks old now. She is playing with her hands, almost sleeping through the nite, and has surpassed her birthweight......

And she is over her infection!
July 27th, 2006, 10:20 AM
nat81
Nicole's finally getting more teeth! Yup, she's 14 months and only has 4!!!
She's also a little perrot and repeats almost anything you say!
She loves to dance and sit in her "Dora" chair
July 27th, 2006, 11:42 AM
Melz's Avatar Team Edward
We just rolled yesterday for the first time I dont know if it was a fluke cause the dog was licking her toes but hey she did it

July 27th, 2006, 02:54 PM
mrobinson
Quote:
We just rolled yesterday for the first time I dont know if it was a fluke cause the dog was licking her toes but hey she did it [/b]
That's an awesome story for the baby book!

I love hearing about all your babes!
July 28th, 2006, 09:27 AM
Deena's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
James is 5 months old now, and he's finding his voice....big time. He likes to let loose short high pitched screams when we're in restaurants, or any other quiet public place. It's pretty funny actually!

He's rolling over lots, and trying to push himself along on his belly.

He loves the water! We went to the beach almost all last week, and he really enjoyed being in there with me. We just bought him a life jacket yesterday, (that was fun in itself!)

He goes to bed now around 8:30-9pm, and sleeps all the way to about 7:30 or 8.. which mommy just LOVES. ummm... lesseee... He eats his dinner before bed, half a jar of veggies, then half a jar of fruit. Peas are his favorite so far!

We're going away for a week, leaving tomorrow (saturday), for a camping trip, first to Waterhen Lake in Saskatchewan, then to Sandy Lake in Alberta for a family reunion next Friday...I can't wait!

That's all for now!!

Our boy, James!! Born February 18, 2006!! xoxoxoxox
July 28th, 2006, 01:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Marissa is crawling, trying to stand on her own , says dada,cat,dog,snack,no,waves,claps,high fives,etc she can walk up the stairs if i hold one of her hands.

yesterday my idiot boyfriend forgot to close the baby gate so she went down the stairs headfirst and landed on the rock floor. shes fine now

July 28th, 2006, 01:21 PM
canadian_ehngel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to canadian_ehngel Send a message via Yahoo to canadian_ehngel
Amber had her first piece of cake yesterday from my aunt. she's so close to crawling. She's also gotten to see her first kittens.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search