What did YOU get?

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By mccaroline
  • 1 Post By crunchywannabe
  • 2 Post By 2pinks&ablue
  • 1 Post By Corrupt
  • 1 Post By mommy2olliebeans

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 26th, 2012, 06:21 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
for Christmas?

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
December 26th, 2012, 06:38 AM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was totally spoiled rotten.

I got a new camera (a little point and shoot to replace the one DH broke on me last summer), a food processer (as a replacement for the one that fell apart on me), a new phone system for the house (because the one we had didn't hold a charge for more than 15 min), a really cool new immersion mixer with accessories (it replaced the cheap one I had that seized up), an organizer calender for the new year, and a new pair of PJs.

All of that is just from my DH, kids and parents, I still have to go to my inlaws and open gifts from them today. I have to admit I was very excited this year when my mom said to me that I had been married long enough that things must be starting to wear out and break now and asked what I needed around the house. I love kitchen gadets and my new ones are all nicer versions of what they are replacing all with more features and accesssories. Like my DH got me the immerssion mixer, I had the cheap one walmart, now I have this one Hand Blender with Variable Speed DHB723 - Hand Blenders - Kitchen Appliances - De'Longhi Canada
Corrupt and Jessimaaka like this.

December 26th, 2012, 08:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I got a few scrabooking supplies (stamps mostly), a $50 visa gift card, and a ton of little things, like some keurig coffee, and mittens pjs etc.
DH and I both got a water cooler (something we had been wanting) from my parents.
Jessimaaka likes this.

December 27th, 2012, 02:30 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
I was spoiled absolutely rotten!

The kids bought me a Christmas countdown (from their shopping with DH), Alyssa got me a hat, and Rylan got me hair things (from their shopping with MIL). DH bought me a gorgeous family ring, tri-gold earings, a tree ornament, and my stocking. MIL got me pj's and a stand mixer. My parents bought me a serger, interchangeable knitting needles, and an airbrush cake sprayer, plus smaller tghings. My grandparents and great aunt and uncle bought me lots of clothes, a 101 cookies cutter set, a calendar, and a scrapbooking book. My uncle got me a frame and a wall-hanging. My friend gave me candles, soaps, and lotions. And DH's grandparent's gave us restaurant gift cerrtificates.
Corrupt and Jessimaaka like this.
December 27th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Corrupt's Avatar Happy Mama
I was given two e readers, a leather sleeve for one of them, a gift card for books, Costco membership, mead, jammie pants, cake pans, candles, a silicon mat for my iron, funky socks, cash, pink crackle nail polish and some other little bits and pieces
Jessimaaka likes this.

Last edited by Corrupt; December 27th, 2012 at 04:34 PM.
December 27th, 2012, 11:37 PM
Brighteyed & Caffeinated
Send a message via MSN to mommy2olliebeans
We don't do gifts for the adults - but the few things I got were Lightroom 4 (photography software) from my husband, a gold pendant and chain (angel wings) from my smaller kids (the angel wings are for my daughter Grace who died in November 2009). I also was given a Starbucks GC, some cash, chocolates, jammies, a dress, and a scarf.
Jessimaaka likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search