~*~March Chat Thread~*~

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree15Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 10th, 2013, 12:36 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
I'm exhausted today, and I still have so much to get done!
March 10th, 2013, 03:04 PM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know that feeling Chantelle.

Anyone want to come help me get rid of half the stuff we own so our house looks good enough to sell? I seriously think we could be on that Hoarders show right now, well maybe we're not that bad but it sure feels like it as I'm going through stuff.

March 10th, 2013, 04:44 PM
Super Mommy
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...4-03-13-a.html (My baby 04/03/13)

my birth story if anyone is interested

Congratulations on the new house! Hehehe I know all too well of that moving feeling, that moment when you realize "wow, I have a LOT of stuff!"
March 10th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Ugh, that is the worst part! Hopefully you can get organized over the next few months

Wow that seemed fast Kelly!!! Sorry to hear you had another c-section, but she's here and I love the pic of her

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
March 10th, 2013, 06:55 PM
I love reading birth stories! I'll come back and read it when I have more time

Getting ready to watch The Walking Dead with hubby
March 10th, 2013, 07:28 PM
magz88's Avatar First Time Mum
I hope you heal quickly, Kelly! I didn't have a c-section but I think that the 6 weeks after having the baby were almost worse than the delivery.

I know that feeling too, Chantelle.

We took Theo to Mastermind Toys today. What a fantastic store. We will definitely be going there to get him his toys in the future. We got him a ball since he likes to kick (pthalate and other bad stuff-free), a really brightly coloured jacob's ladder and this little shaker rattle that he liked.

They have some really nice kites there too. I wanted to buy one for myself!
March 10th, 2013, 07:39 PM
Love your birth story. Sorry to hear you ended up with a section. All three of mine were sections and one was similar to yours with a section after labour. I hope you heal well and quickly.

I wish I had months to get organized. We have two weeks until our agent wants the house staged to put on the market. Two weeks people!!

March 11th, 2013, 06:25 AM
No time!!!!! You can do it though That's crazy how fast things happen though! I forgot about staging and such can you tell I've never sold my house? lol

I had a c-section after labour as well...not fun at all.

DH overslept because of the time change and decided not to go into work (he's still on modified duty so not a big deal), so we're going to SnuggleBugz in Milton to get a 2nd carseat for Cam...he's outgrowing his infant carrier and we installed his convertible in my truck this weekend, but we want a 2nd one for DH's truck...I recently sold some stuff on kijiji so off we go!!!

Jess
March 11th, 2013, 06:36 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats on your baby!! Shes a cutie!!

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

March 11th, 2013, 07:56 AM
Can't seem to wake up today *yawn*
March 11th, 2013, 08:02 AM
I'm feeling the same way. I sent the kids all downstairs to get their own breakfast and I laid in bed until 9 this morning. I'm such a bad mommy.

March 11th, 2013, 08:35 AM
helios's Avatar Veteran
Congrats on the birth of your little one, Kelly!

Good luck with the move, Caroline!
March 11th, 2013, 02:48 PM
Not bad at all! Efficient

So we headed towards Milton...but I accidently selected Steeles Ave instead of Steeles Ave E, on the GPS...which took us to the totally wrong spot...so we went to the Burlington location instead...where they only had one colour! All the seats are coming in tomorrow (even though the sale started today?) so we went to IKEA and then came home...and ordered the carseat online! But it wasn't a waste since I wanted to see the carseat in person and set DS in it. Should be here in 2-6 business days

Jess
March 11th, 2013, 04:37 PM
I'm Glad you got it somehow!

Eating a pb and banana sandwich, so hungry after the gym tonight!
March 11th, 2013, 05:32 PM
Glad you got your car seat, even if it wasn't how you planned to get it.

We went back for the home inspection tonight. Good night for it, it's been really warm and melting plus its been raining since last night so we got to see just how wet the basement really is. It's a little more wet than we were thinking it would be. It doesn't help the eavestrophs (sp?) are totally blocked and water was running over them. Otherwise the house is in good shape and there were no other major concerns just a few little things that will need to be dealt with. I took some pictures I can post, but I'm not sure I'll get to that tonight. I have to pack a few things and DS is refusing to sleep.

March 11th, 2013, 06:12 PM
Ohh, we did our home inspection in the rain as well - best time to do it!!! Its hard to hide wetness as its happening. Ours were blocked too, unclogging them was one of the first things we did once we took possession. Glad to hear it was better than you thought I'm guessing there were no other surprises? That's good!

I had quesadillas for dinner...I make the BEST quesadillas I just had to brag a little...I put the recipe in the recipe sticky. Super easy!

Jess
March 11th, 2013, 08:32 PM
magz88's Avatar First Time Mum
A new car seat, nice! We will need to get another one for the end of the year since that is when this one expires.

You can do it, Caroline! I personally love the staging part.

I spoke to my friend who had her baby on the 6th today. I am jealous since she had no tearing or anything and can pee no problem! It took me a good 6 weeks to heal. They named their daughter Zaxy. Her husband found it in the urban dictionary. To each his own.

I went to the gym tonight and had an amazing workout. I got that high almost right away, lol.
March 12th, 2013, 06:10 AM
That's an interesting name.

Its a gloomy day here again, not as much rain, but its super cloudy and grey out there.

Jess
March 12th, 2013, 06:34 AM
I hate staging!! I hate people tromping in and out of my house, I hate packing, actually I hate absolutely everything about moving. I know very negative attitude, but it's true.

On the up side of the day, DH got two calls for interviews yesterday! Here's hoping something good comes out of one of them.

March 12th, 2013, 10:35 AM
I would hate people going through my house too. Hope it sells quick!

Good luck to your DH! That's awesome!!!!!

I had lunch with my friend from university today I don't get to see her very often but she sprained her ankle and is hobbling around...she just got off cruches! Poor girl...I felt so bad, but couldn't help laughing a bit at the same time...she laughed with me though

Jess

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search