~*~March Chat Thread~*~

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree15Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 12th, 2013, 10:55 AM
helios's Avatar Veteran
I also hate people coming through my house to look at it. Hope it is all over quickly, Caroline! Hooray for interviews!

I am very tired today. Again. I finally went and got some blood drawn to get my thyroid levels checked. They are probably fine, but I've been so low energy lately I figured I should get them checked.

Maggie - I had a lot of tearing too. Seemed like it took forever to heal! I am always jealous of people who don't tear at all.

Jess - What car seat did you get?
March 12th, 2013, 11:28 AM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I dropped the girls off at my parent's today to stay for a couple of days since it's March break. Now I have the rest of today, all day Wednesday and most of Thrusday to get things done with only 1 child. I better get away from this computer and start packing.

March 12th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Oh nice! Enjoy the time with just one!!! I'm sure you'll be productive!!! And you can always pop on for a few minutes here and there! I can't imagine having more than one!!!

We got a Diono Radian RXT. We have a Britax Marathon for my truck so this one is for DH's truck

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
March 12th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Ugg, I always knew I wasn't the best housekeeper, but today has proved it. I'm packing things out of the china cabinet so we can put it in storage and make our dining room look bigger than it is. Everything is so dusty in there! I honestly can't remember when I last took everything out and cleaned it. Not good.

March 12th, 2013, 04:10 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
I always forget the little tasks like that too!

Worked today, hung out with everybody after I got home, now I need to get these kids to bed and head up to the gym!
March 12th, 2013, 07:13 PM
Ohhh, I needed a reminder to do that! I HATE doing that! I hate dusting actually...lol.

Yay for working out! I slipped the past few days, I'm on day 17 of 30DS, but took 4 days off :/

So I'm going to see Mary Poppins on Friday with some friends, leaving Cam with DH. I left him tonight so I could go for coffee with a friend (19 weeks preggo!) and pick out a shower gift for a friend in 2 weeks. It was an epic failure and I told DH to call me if he's hysterical for more than 10 minutes. I was gone for 2 hours and he was hysterical almost the whole time and DH didn't call me. This makes the rest of my night terrible. Not cool at all. We had been doing decently with sleeping (not great, but better).

Jess
March 12th, 2013, 07:36 PM
Awe, so sorry Cam had such a rough night without you. It's hard for guys to call and admit they need help. We're on kid #3 and DH still won't call me for the kids. Upside is they do get better at calming the kids on their own.

March 13th, 2013, 04:16 AM
He doesn't, which is why I said call me! Last night I could come home. Friday I can't (well, I can, but I'm paying $40 for a ticket and really won't want to). I think what bugged me is I said to tell me if he's hysterical for like 15 min or more, to call me. He was hysterical for almost 2 hours and he still didn't call. Men!

Yay! We have nothing to do today! We are vegging in front of the TV today It snowed last night and is somewhat chilly today so we won't be going for a walk.

Jess
March 13th, 2013, 06:27 AM
It snowed here last night too. Doesn't make me feel so bad about being in the house packing, cleaning and staging again today.

I didn't mean men get better at calming babies with the first one! They get better calming them by the 3rd one! LOL

March 13th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Lol, gotcha...I hope he improves with time...I think he just wants to be able to do it on his own, which I get, but still frustrating.

The sun is out but its super windy! Still hanging out in front of the TV. Thank goodness for a pvr! I should be on the treadmill or doing 30DS but I just don't have the energy.

Jess
March 13th, 2013, 10:34 AM
I'm still packing and cleaning. Starting to wonder how and why we ended up with so much stuff! It's such a slow process with DS here. I almost wish I had sent him to my parent's and kept the girls here. At least they are big enough to help. DS just keeps getting into things and making me stop.

March 13th, 2013, 12:40 PM
I can imagine that's hard...when we were getting ready for DS's baptism, we sent him to my parents for 2 hours and we'll probably do the same for DH's birthday party this weekend.

We have a new pope! Francis I. We watched it on CityTV. That was quick!

Jess
March 13th, 2013, 02:02 PM
magz88's Avatar First Time Mum
I am not the best duster either.

Mary Poppins sounds awesome! I am jelly.

It was a bit cold and windy today but we walked to the video store to pick up some more episodes of Game of Thrones. We are one the 3 show of season 2.

There is a little baby pageant at one of our malls so I think I will put Theo in it. I didn't know that I was that kind of person but I can't resist - I am only having one baby so might as well!
March 13th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Hehehe, that will be cute! Take lots of pictures!

I'm super excited for Mary Poppins! And I'm going with 2 preggos I haven't seen in a bit, can't wait to see their bellies!

Jess
March 13th, 2013, 06:02 PM
Guess who has been sleeping for almost 20 minutes in his crib!!! This is a new record!!!! lol, we'll see how long it lasts.
magz88 likes this.

Jess
March 13th, 2013, 06:35 PM
I Hate Waiting!!!!!

OK, just needed to get that out, I feel better now. Go on with you're happy little posts, nothing to see here.

March 13th, 2013, 07:21 PM
I am not a patient person either. I am more on the instant gratification side!

An hour and a half and still sleeping!!!!

Jess
March 14th, 2013, 05:52 AM
OK, it's done. Agent was over this morning and picked up the final set of signed papers that he emailed to us last night. A little more excited now that I know that deal is final and no one can back out at the last minute.

My mom is coming over this morning to get some of or packed boxes and take them to her basement for storage since I can't walk in my livingroom anymore.

March 14th, 2013, 01:25 PM
Fun stuff! Yay for everything being totally finalized...boo for not being able to walk in your living room

He slept for 5 hours last night in the crib Hope tonight we can at least match that!

We had our last water yoga class today But we start Waterbabies in a few weeks!

Jess
March 14th, 2013, 08:12 PM
magz88's Avatar First Time Mum
5 hours is a great stretch! Theo is still patchy. He slept about 5 hours on his bed in his room last night which was great!

We are not doing the pageant. It is a bit more serious than I had thought and we were to late to register anyhow. I have pictures in for a couple of magazine contests so I will be happy with that.

Today was super cold so we just stayed inside.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search