Birthday Temps indicator for life?

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 11th, 2013, 07:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
With all of this extreme weather we're experiencing lately did you notice any correlation with what the temperatures were like when your baby was born and the weather they thrive the most in later in life?

For example my friend's daughter was born in the middle of one of the hottest summers as of late... and is a total summer/beach baby! Her son, born in November doesn't do well with warm Temps, but never complains in the cold.

At this rate I'm just praying all the snow is long gone by the time baby arrives at the end of May!

April 11th, 2013, 07:32 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Lol, I'm curious about this too! Cam was a summer baby of one of the hottest summers in the last 50 years or so (was breaking records from I believe it was 1955 mostly last year), so we'll see if he does better in warm temps...does not bode well for a Canadian baby

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
April 12th, 2013, 06:54 AM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nope, no correlation so far here.

DD1 was born in January during the biggest snowstorm that year, she hates winter and being cold.

DD2 was born on a cool rainy day in the spring and does not like to be wet at all, as in didn't even like baths or pools for the first 3 years of her life and still refuses to shower because she doesn't like water touching her face.

DS, we'll have to see as his personality develops. He was born on a sunny hot July day.

April 12th, 2013, 09:05 AM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
DD#1 was born in a average summer and she is so hot blooded she skates with out a sweater all the time

DD#2 was a late fall baby there was snow, but she hates cold

DD#1 is a average summer baby and he loves both winter and summer

DD#2 was born early fall and right now I think he likes spring/summer just for the fact he can get outside and play !

April 12th, 2013, 09:30 AM
Super Mommy
My kids seem to do well any temp, well the older ones anyways.

I however was born in spring, and I cannot stand weather to hot or too cold. I am the happiest in spring and fall
April 12th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
hmm thats an interesting idea, Ive had one summer baby and winter baby and a fall baby. They are too little to complain about heat or cold yet though

April 12th, 2013, 02:18 PM
magz88's Avatar First Time Mum
I believe in this idea.
April 14th, 2013, 10:30 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
My DD#1 was born in early September, and DS was born in late January. Neither of them love the cold (but don't really complain about it either), they definitely prefer summer. DD#2 and DD#3 are too little to tell yet.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search