Mother's Day!

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RinkMom

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 6th, 2013, 08:22 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
We've been printing a lot of Mother's Day gifts at work and it just hit me that it's this weekend! Does anyone know what's planned? Or is it a surprise?
May 6th, 2013, 08:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't really think I count this year. We aren't a 'gift giving' couple, so I wouldn't expect anything if baby was born anyways.

A friend is coming out to help me make a bunch of freezer meals though which I will really appreciate!

May 6th, 2013, 09:41 AM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
were going to my ILs house, and we will all probably go out to eat. Thats about it

i already got my gift, it was a joovy big caboose (double sit and stand stroller)

May 6th, 2013, 11:11 AM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nothing. DH is working, I'm serving communion at church and DD1 has ringette. I'm not even sure I'm going to get to see my own Mom that day, so the two of us are going out for lunch later in the week.

May 6th, 2013, 11:49 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
We will probably take MIL out to eat, and my Mom and I will probably go out too. DH will probably let me sleep in and have the kids make me something He also plans to give me the money to get my anklet tattoo of the kid's initials (but he thinks I don't know lol)
May 6th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Not a clue. Last year, I was pregnant and he said I wasn't a real mom. My mom got me some small token gifts, and he ended up feeling REALLY bad because my mom thought he was crazy.

Although I don't know if he even knows its Mothers Day...but I'm just hoping he lets me sleep in an extra hour

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
May 7th, 2013, 06:18 AM
RinkMom's Avatar Super Hockey Mom
Hubby and our oldest DS are going to a basketball camp for the weekend. The good news is, we have no hockey this Sunday morning so I will get to 'kind of sleep in'. (Not get up at 6:30 to leave at 7)

The kids have been hinting about getting me some chocolate. My youngest came home from school yesterday and whispered 'I planted some flowers as a surprise for you for mothers day but they didn't come up so now you are getting a sunflower but it's a secret' <3
Countrymom4 likes this.
May 7th, 2013, 06:39 AM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
We will more than likely BBQ with my parents or maybe the IL if they come down.

Thank You tasha_mae

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search