For those with multiple children...

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Irish_Wristwatch
  • 1 Post By #5in2005

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 14th, 2013, 12:00 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
What was the longest stretch of buying/using diapers you had? (either cloth or disposables)

For example, my mom had 5 kids in 8 years...my littlest brother didn't toilet train till he was just over 3...so she bought diapers for 11 years straight

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
May 14th, 2013, 12:28 PM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hmm, I think DD1 toilet trained at about 2.5, so I had about a year between her and DD2. Then DD2 trained just after 2 so I had about 2 years between her and DS. I can't wait until DS is out of diapers and I'm done completely.

May 14th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
4 kids in 8 years, not done with diapers but so far 10 years

May 14th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
almost 3 years and counting, but i had 3 kids in 2.5 years. Right now i actually have all 3 in diapers, thank god we use cloth because i dont want to think about how much money id be spending otherwise
Countrymom4 likes this.

May 14th, 2013, 07:11 PM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I totally misread this question. I thought the question was what was the longest you had without buying diapers.

Since my kids are spread out I've only had one in diapers at a time with a break in between, the longest I've had actually buying diapers is 2.5 years.

May 15th, 2013, 05:44 AM
sweety_pie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
longest stretch would have been 2.5 years for my DS I guess, then he trained and I didn't buy anymore diapers until my daughter was born when he was 4, then she wore diapers until age 2, then theres been NONE since.

{Aug/07/201212 weeks} {Oct/29th/20127 weeks}
Forever missing my Mom...

May 15th, 2013, 06:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I think I bought diapers pretty much for 11 years too. There were maybe a few months off pull-ups only for night time before #5 was born (there's a 3 year gap).

Haha, when I read the first post and saw 5 kids in 8 years I thought "that's nuts" and then I realized I have the same
Jessimaaka likes this.
May 16th, 2013, 06:48 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
5.5 years so far, and counting My oldest DD trained at 3, and by then DS was 17 months. When he was 2.5, DD2 was born. DS didn't train until he was just past 3, and then DD3 was born when DD2 was 14 months old. DD3 is only 8 months old now, so it looks like I'll have a while in diapers yet before I'm finished

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search