***July Chat Thread***

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 19th, 2013, 05:58 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Does he have a lot of other clients? How does he keep them?

Well, had my post-op appointment from my tooth this morning, at 7:40. I figured that would be ok, but at 7:20 Cam was still asleep!!!! So I had to wake him up. But the appointment was all of 8 minutes, everything is healing well and it looks great. And Cam did great. I go back in a month, another quick appointment, and then from there, I get to make the appointment for the insertion of the implant. Lovely.

Splash pad after Cam wakes up from his nap!!!! Uber excited! And its supposed to thunderstorm this afternoon finally to get rid of some of this humidity.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
July 19th, 2013, 06:27 AM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
what a pain caroline! i hope this is all over soon

i get my computer back today! yay im so excited i, and sooooo sick of this old poopy one

oh and im making from scratch cupcakes and icing for ross' bday party this weekend, wish me luck, its the first time ive ever tried something like this

July 19th, 2013, 10:33 AM
Awww, happy birthday to your biggest little man

Severe thunderstorm watch here...but clear skies...to go to the splash pad or not...if we go, it will storm, if we stay home, it won't lol.

Yay for the weekend!

Jess
July 19th, 2013, 12:36 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Dealing with a very sick baby girl today Hannah woke up with the stomach flu this morning, and I've been watching her really closely to make sure she doesn't get dehydrated.
July 19th, 2013, 12:57 PM
I hope Hannah feels better soon!

my cupcakes turned out great, and super yummy. bad storm here, I hope my other ontario ladies are safe and dry!

July 19th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Hope Hannah begins to feel better, sick babies are no fun

Still sunny skies here! But SUPER windy so I'm guessing a storm is going to move in soon.

We did go to the splash pad! My sister came with us and we stopped at the Beer Store after for her...and ran into DH LOL he got off work early...he can't slide nothing past me hahahaha. Not that he would try to but it was kinda funny.

So my friend that was on bed rest had a little boy yesterday, my other friend that was on bed rest lost her plug today. Both were term so it was ok. And my best friend reached 37 weeks today. Its raining babies!!!!! Not helping my baby fever at all!!!

Jess
July 19th, 2013, 04:15 PM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Our agent seems to do well and have lots of other clients, although they are all much higher end houses than what we are selling. Here's hoping we are done with him soon!

Hydro was out here for almost 3 hours this afternoon from 12-3. It got so hot in the house!

Tomorrow we're taking the kids to see Splash'N Boots. DD1 is almost too old for them but DD2 and DS love them! And I've known the guy in the group since elementary school so it's pretty cool that they've made it so far! Because we've known then for so long they even asked if we would help them out for the show which we always have fun doing since we've done it in the past.

July 19th, 2013, 07:30 PM
So I posted at 4:40...and the storm swooped in at 5:05. It was over by 6:15. We reached 90km/hr winds! It was crazy!!!! No damage to our property but tons of downed trees. Our power flickered but we never actually lost it...lots of people did.

I hope this is the end of your nightmare Caroline.

Lots of lightning still out. Thunder has woken up Cam a few times poor guy.

Jess
July 20th, 2013, 03:59 PM
Relatively relaxing day! The worst of the humidity is gone and it feels like *only* 30. We picked up a vanity finally for our ensuite...it is the tiniest ensuite ever created, and the people put a pedestal sink in there...no storage. Finally have a vanity, just need to find a faucet, and DH can start ripping the bathroom apart as we are also replacing the toilet paper roll, towel rack, hand towel rack and light fixture. Yay!!!! We replaced the toilet the first month we lived here as it broke. So almost completely brand new except for the shower!!!

Super quiet in here today.

Jess
July 20th, 2013, 04:26 PM
i never thought id be happy it only felt like 29 outside but i sure was pleased today! i could actually leave the house without feeling like i was going to melt

spent most of today cleaning and laundry, we are having Ross' party tomorrow, i cant believe my baby turns 3 on monday!

July 20th, 2013, 07:47 PM
I'm back did you miss me because I missed you! And everything else that runs on electricity! So it went out yesterday for 3 hours in the afternoon, came back on and went out again at 8pm just as the storm hit. A call to our hydro company told us it was going to be out until 10pm tonight! Thankfully it came back on a little earlier than that. We went out today anyway since there was nothing we could do here.

The kid's group Splash'N Boots was in the city for a couple of concerts today so we took the kids there. We had a great time, the girls brought a friend and everyone go along so well.

Tomorrow we're celebrating DS's 2nd birthday. I can't believe my baby boy is almost 2!!!

July 21st, 2013, 04:44 AM
yikes, im glad your power is back!!! We are having Ross party today too, he turns 3 tomorrow though! Happy 2nd bday to your little guy!! I hope he has a fantastic party

July 21st, 2013, 04:51 AM
Awwww! Happy birthday to your little man Caroline and to your little man Bree!!! Hope their parties go well today!!!

Glad to see you Caroline! Glad the hydro came back on! We never lost ours, just flickered a bit, but there's people here that still don't have it back.

We have a relaxing day, laundry, cleaning and such.

Jess
July 21st, 2013, 05:05 AM
Happy birthday to your little man too Bree! Hope you guys have a great party! Are you doing a theme of any kind or just having people over for a fun afternoon?

We're just having family over and because of it being summer some of the family won't even be here thanks to cottage time and such. So it's just a BBQ with mainly adults and just the cousins. We are doing a little "Cars" theme though, we bought a cake this year since all my stuff is still in boxes so we had them put Cars on it and I'm stopping at the $ store this morning to pick up a couple of decorations, but nothing major.

July 21st, 2013, 10:27 AM
Happy Birthday to both of our birthday boys!

We ended up in the ER with Hannah and she was mildly dehydrated, they said if it had been much later they would have had to give her an IV. But they gave her a gravol suppository and she was able to keep water down. Came home and she seemed fine all day, and then last night she stayed with DH while I went to my Mom's high school reunion with her, and she threw up again. And then twice more this morning. She kept her milk down the last time I nursed her though (with the help of gravol), and, now I'm sick too *sigh*
July 21st, 2013, 10:54 AM
Awwww, poor Hannah!!! Hope she's on the mend and you get better soon too!

Its BEAUTIFUL out. Not super hot. Like 27. Love it.

Jess
July 21st, 2013, 04:23 PM
I hope you and hannah both feel better soon!!!

We had a great day, Ross got spoiled and it was actually nice today, so we got to spend the afternoon outside playing

July 21st, 2013, 07:02 PM
We also had a great afternoon. The weather was perfect, the yard is great for all the kids, it's the first time we've hosted a party where we didn't feel like the kids were on top of us adults. DS was spoiled, of course!

I read the paperwork for DD1's camp starting tomorrow, I'm glad I stopped to read it instead of assuming I knew the times. I thought we were to be there at 8am, nope, the girls are on the ice at 8am, we have to be there at 7:15!!

July 21st, 2013, 07:25 PM
Wow, that's early!

I'm feeling a bit better tonight, but I'm exhausted! Hannah seems to be feeling a lot better too, but I guess we'll see in the morning.
July 22nd, 2013, 05:18 PM
Super early!!! Wow!

Glad the parties went well

Hope you and Hannah are doing better Chantelle.

Busy day here. My friend's son shares a birthday with the new prince! Well, I use the term friend loosely, more of an acquaintance, but she felt the need to text me during each progression of her labour so I'm going to meet the little man tomorrow. NB squishes are amazing!

Jess

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search