***July Chat Thread***

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 17th, 2013, 04:55 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
I let Bama out to pee and was hit with a wave of heat....at 7:30am!

Heading to Target today

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
July 17th, 2013, 06:43 AM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
Hi ho, Hi ho it off to the pool we go only a couple more days . This spending all morning at the pool then rush home to get supper ready for a crew of men is getting old. I think this is the last week for forage harvesting too !!

Thank You tasha_mae

July 17th, 2013, 01:46 PM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hot too hot, even with both a/c's running as high as they can I'm sweating. I don't even feel like eating or making a meal tonight.

So day 3 of VBS and I woke up with no voice this morning. Let me tell you that made song and dance a little more interesting. I couldn't do the reading between songs and I couldn't introduce which song we were singing. I was very thankful for my teen helper this morning, she was a little quiet and shy about reading and talking in front of the kids, but she did a great job.

July 17th, 2013, 02:09 PM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
i hope your voice comes back! and im glad you had a helper, that would have been hard otherwise!!

its like 28 IN my house and the A/c has been on all day, it just cant keep up, im sooooo over this heat, cool the heck down mother nature

July 17th, 2013, 02:35 PM
I know the feeling! It's 29 in my house right now, I have such a bad headache from this heat. DH took a picture of our thermometer with the needle at 120F today.

July 17th, 2013, 04:47 PM
That is crazy. Hope your voice comes back!

We were going to go to the splash pad but I decided to stay in the air conditioned goodness. We're supposed to get thunderstorms tomorrow, hope it cuts some of the heat out.

And now I'm off to have a relaxing bubble bath!

Jess
July 17th, 2013, 06:48 PM
We went over to the splash pad right before bed so the kids could cool off. It was actually nicer outside than inside if that tells you how hot our house is right now.

July 17th, 2013, 06:51 PM
Ewww. I was hoping to go for a run tonight but that didn't happen...hence the bath lol.

My plan is to get up early tomorrow since we have Babytime at the library. Somehow I doubt this will happen. Hoping to hit the splashpad if it's not storming.

Jess
July 18th, 2013, 06:11 AM
looks like another hot one, hopefully we get that rain and it cools down a bit tonight

July 18th, 2013, 08:09 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
It's another hot one here too!

Working from home again today, our a/c in the office is broke again so it's just like an oven in there!
July 18th, 2013, 09:08 AM
i couldnt imagine not having AC its hot in my house with it on! im trying to decide what to make for dinner that doesnt need to turn on the oven, i was going to BBQ but im not sure i want to stand outside and do that either!

July 18th, 2013, 12:10 PM
We have a/c at home, thankfully!

Expecting DH and the kids home any minute, making pork fried rice for supper
July 18th, 2013, 12:14 PM
im so done today... im just over everything, it has been one of those days

July 18th, 2013, 01:06 PM
I'm just done with our agent. I'm so over him it's not even funny! This is exactly why I never wanted to work with family. If this was someone I never had to see again it wouldn't be so bad. He got an offer for the house and he is somewhat dealing with it for us, but only if he speaks to DH, he won't speak to me at all. Then when DH didn't text him back immediately (the text we got just said, M-------, Call me) our agent wrote that he guesses we don't want to sell that badly and he'll tell the other agent that we're in no hurry to sell. I seriously wanted to strangle him!

July 18th, 2013, 01:15 PM
I hope things get better, Bree!

Oh man, Caroline, I would be livid! That is so unprofessional!
July 18th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Are you kidding me Caroline! That is truly awful. I hope this is the end of things and you sell and are done with him. You would think for family he would try harder and on be a jack a*s.

Hope your day gets better Bree!

Mmmm, sounds delicious Chantelle!

I didn't get up early enough to workout, and we went to babytime, Cam didn't nap, he had an early lunch and had an hour nap (I was able to go on the treadmill!). Then we went swimming at my parents this afternoon....sooooooo refreshing!!! Splash pad tomorrow! Hoping he sleeps decently tonight after no sleep today.

Jess
July 18th, 2013, 05:09 PM
I hope Cam sleeps well!

Two kids down, two to go. Hannah doesn't look like she's going to be tired any time soon though!
July 18th, 2013, 05:16 PM
OK, so we finally got the offer, we sign back, they supposedly sign back but we never see the sign back, we decide to accept based on what was verbally projected to us and send the paperwork to our agent and he sends it to the other agent as a sign back! Our agent is an idiot, seriously a flipping idiot! I can't believe how incompetent this man is. It wasn't until the other agent called him and said he was confused because our "sign back" was in agreement to their offer and he didn't understand what we were doing.

Oh and we had to come up with all the places to sign and do all the adjustments on paper ourselves because he is "done with us" and won't even help us figure out where to sign to make it valid! I can't believe I'm paying him for this crap!

July 18th, 2013, 06:30 PM
Holy cow Caroline. I am flabbergasted you have to deal with this. I'm super glad your other place has sold now. Hopefully he doesn't continually bring this up in the future since its clear he is the one with the issues.

Looking at some really funky clouds...hoping for a bit of rain to cut some of the heat. DH is out watering the front lawn where we put grass seed down 2 weeks ago :/ We're not supposed to, and we have that by-law happy neighbour so hoping they don't call!

Soooo tired...watching BB and then off to bed!

Jess
July 18th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Well it's not sold yet. We still have 2 conditions that have to be met. We got to this point a long time ago and it fell through so I'm not getting excited this time. At least he didn't screw it up completely and the acceptance did go through in time.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search