We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
With summer here and the hot weather, some of you must be like me and don't like to use the oven. Without the oven though I find I have a limited amount of meals that my family likes. Share your favourite summer supper please.
- BLTs and some kind of salad
- BBQ any kind of meat and grilled veggies
- Potatoes in tinfoil on the BBQ
- Potato salad
- Strawberry spinach salad
- I do crockpot stuff as well...pulled pork, roasted chicken, sweet potato chicken, and whatnot
- Caesar wraps (grilled chicken or steak)
I'm sure there's more but those are what come to mind first.