Both safe!

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 1st, 2006, 06:59 AM
mrobinson
In the news today
August 1st, 2006, 11:12 AM
~Cupcake~'s Avatar ChristaT
Absolutely horrible, I pray for their safe return, sometimes the justice system infuriates me, how can we protect our kids in todays world when they just keep letting people like that out on the street

August 1st, 2006, 12:02 PM
mrobinson
I think Art Hanger (MP and former cop) is being pro-active in getting the laws changed.. I pray he does.
August 1st, 2006, 12:15 PM
chelseamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hate saying this.. but...

Do any of you remember the dad who killed the hockey coach who had molested his child! remember how the dad was sent to jail for life..

well.. they will send him, but not someone who HARMS our children. THAT infuriates me!

My mom wonders why i dont let my 4 yo son go out and play by himself without adult supervision... THIS IS WHY! cause people are sick, and they live everywhere

Thank you to Vicki.. For my amazing Siggy

[IMG]
August 1st, 2006, 12:43 PM
mrobinson
Quote:
I hate saying this.. but...

Do any of you remember the dad who killed the hockey coach who had molested his child! remember how the dad was sent to jail for life..

well.. they will send him, but not someone who HARMS our children. THAT infuriates me!

My mom wonders why i dont let my 4 yo son go out and play by himself without adult supervision... THIS IS WHY! cause people are sick, and they live everywhere[/b]
You're mom is aware of the dude who used to live in your shed, right? I mean I totally understand why you wouldn't want to.. These people are sick but I just hope they find these two boys.
August 1st, 2006, 03:13 PM
mrobinson
Quote:
In the news today
* Update ~ Zach has been found alive but Jordan is still missing... (In the news today has updates!)[/b]
bump!
August 1st, 2006, 08:08 PM
~Cupcake~'s Avatar ChristaT
I hope they find that other little boy soon, so glad to hear one of them is back safe.

August 1st, 2006, 08:16 PM
mrobinson
They are negotating with the pedophile right now! I'll update the page.
August 1st, 2006, 08:59 PM
mrobinson
Quote:
Michelle, did you see that W5 on Saturday is about pedophilia? It looks interesting but disgusting. On the ad for it, they spoke of an 18-month-old boy in a compromising picture and I wanted to vomit.[/b]
Honestly, I didn't see it but when it first came out, a person had such bad flashbacks she described that show and her flahsbacks in such graphic detail, I couldn't look at the babies here for a week. I just cried. I couldn't bare it. That particular show is a 18 plus type show.. It's horrible. That show prompted me to receive guidance and counselling from the distress centre I volunteer at.. I had to understand why. They were awesome at giving me information and understanding about it all.. It's one of the toughest things I've had to learn about.

When I was a teen, all my friends were molsted by a father we all knew.. It was a huge thing to us all. I thought I knew everything then. What a stupid teen I was.
August 2nd, 2006, 06:55 AM
mrobinson
Both boys are safe!
August 10th, 2006, 01:16 PM
Toban's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so glad they are back with their families, however Whitmore is under several charges. Including sexual assault..... Those poor boys. How do you ever live a "normal" life after someone does that to you? I cry for them.... and for my infant sons.

ETA - There are stories coming out of the maratimes about him, now, too.... So sad and horrific that our justice system sees fit to allow him to roam free. If he was 100% at risk to reoffencd (according to his lawyer), then why not put him in a mental institution? He may have served his time, but he's obviously sick.
August 10th, 2006, 01:20 PM
mrobinson
Quote:
I'm so glad they are back with their families, however Whitmore is under several charges. Including sexual assault..... Those poor boys. How do you ever live a "normal" life after someone does that to you? I cry for them.... and for my infant sons.

ETA - There are stories coming out of the maratimes about him, now, too.... So sad and horrific that our justice system sees fit to allow him to roam free. If he was 100% at risk to reoffencd (according to his lawyer), then why not put him in a mental institution? He may have served his time, but he's obviously sick.[/b]

You know I've been posting updates in the news section. If you come across an article and don't mind, could you post there too? (For us westerners.)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search