*~*October Chat Thread*~*

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 27th, 2013, 06:49 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
Only some. It sucks. Take backups of everything. I don't have my ultrasound thread or belly thread, and everyone's comments.

It is bedtime! I was just writing up all my stuff for Cam's PR (we're doing a scrapbook type thing with things we can salvage, and recreate what we can). Once I tweak it and post it and such, I'll share

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
October 27th, 2013, 07:25 PM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How do you save it? Take screen shots or is there a better way? I looked back and found my posts with my birth story from DD2 and I'm sure DS's story is here it would be neat to save that. I didn't know about JM when I had DD1.

October 28th, 2013, 08:36 AM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
i have my birth story and belly pics on my computer, i figure some day my kids might want them. Ive been meaning to print them out and put them in their baby books for a while now

October 28th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
I had trouble printing from JM, so I copied into Word. I have one copy with the photobucket links so in case I want to recreate it on JM and one copy with the pictures inserted in instead. I would be devastated if I was one of the girls who we couldn't recover and didn't have it saved. I put a lot of emotion into mine. I also have the comments on it which I doubt I'll ever show Cameron because I had a rough time with his birth and I was raging at the hospital, but it was cathartic to me at the time!

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
October 31st, 2013, 07:04 PM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
As my last post in our October thread, let me just say that the last day of October has been miserable for me.

The weather for Halloween was terrible here and my whole display was ruined. To add to that, my engagement ring broke today too. The band just snapped in two. I don't know why, because I know I'll go get it fixed, but it's really upsetting me that it broke.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search