Steve contact has been made

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 10th, 2006, 08:04 PM
chelseamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG ladies.. yesterday i sent a nasty email saying i give him three months to get together to come to an agreement or i go to matinence enforcement... well...
today he came on msn.. !!!!

Here was our chat!
(li)Steve(li) yeah, i told you along time ago I DIDNT WANT THIS
(li)Steve(li) see
(li)Steve(li) now everything got all ##### up
(li)Steve(li) now you will want money and s***
(K)(K)(K)(K)Chelsea(K)(K)(K)(K) ok.. everything got all ##### up how.. steve..
(li)Steve(li) gonna call a case worker and just f*** my sh#t even more
(K)(K)(K)(K)Chelsea(K)(K)(K)(K) f*** whatever. you wanan turn your back on your son go ahead
(K)(K)(K)(K)Chelsea(K)(K)(K)(K) i want whats fair for luke. but if you seriously want nothing to do with him then disapear. shouldnt you at least SEE him..
(li)Steve(li) what did i tell u like a 11 months ago
(li)Steve(li) do you remeber
(K)(K)(K)(K)Chelsea(K)(K)(K)(K) uh huhj
(K)(K)(K)(K)Chelsea(K)(K)(K)(K) so thats it.. really? your completely turning your backd on him
(li)Steve(li) havent decided
(li)Steve(li)even if i do, u wont let me get far, u will get some maintainence people to hunt me down
(K)(K)(K)(K)Chelsea(K)(K)(K)(K)I am trying to leave this open for you. i donty want to do the matinence thing. i didnt with garrett cause i dont think they are fair
(li)Steve(li) i told you i couldnt do another child
(li)Steve(li) you didnt want to listen,
(li)Steve(li) i cannot afford this # 1
(K)(K)(K)(K)Chelsea(K)(K)(K)(K) yes cause the choice is 100 percent yours
(li)Steve(li) i will brb
(K)(K)(K)(K)Chelsea(K)(K)(K)(K) steve,... garretts dad pays 200. thats it... nothing more. in fact he only started with 75 and we only upped it as he got older
(li)Steve(li) and i am supposed to tell my wife what exactly?
(li)Steve(li) o ya by the way, i am paying this girl $ every month
(K)(K)(K)(K)Chelsea(K)(K)(K)(K) umm... that you cheated on her and ##### up... what did you tell her about jaydenm
(li)Steve(li) i had jayden long before i was married
(li)Steve(li) doesnt matter
(K)(K)(K)(K)Chelsea(K)(K)(K)(K) umm... steve... when the f*** did you get married. jayden didnt even come along until after we had met. your e was pregnant when we met remember
(li)Steve(li) it doesnt matter when
(li)Steve(li) like i said i will brb
(li)Steve(li) i have to go out for a sec
(K)(K)(K)(K)Chelsea(K)(K)(K)(K) you told me you had been married for awhile.. this is aload of sh**..yeah you brb...
(li)Steve(li) truth is i got married 3 days before you called me and dropped that little bombshell
(li)Steve(li) thanks btw
(K)(K)(K)(K)Chelsea(K)(K)(K)(K) HOLY F***...
(li)Steve(li) runined my sh**
(K)(K)(K)(K)Chelsea(K)(K)(K)(K)so the wedding you were at that weekend was yours huh
(li)Steve(li) yep
(K)(K)(K)(K)Chelsea(K)(K)(K)(K) well i guess you just go away then.. huh... i will meet someone eventually and when that happens you can sign away your rights like you did with your first son... then we will dissapear. Your missing everything. hes amazing. and he looks just like you. my whole family thinks so
(li)Steve(li) lets talk in a bit
(li)Steve(li) i have to go out
(li)Steve(li) i will brb
(K)(K)(K)(K)Chelsea(K)(K)(K)(K) fine!

So. now im waiting for him to come back!

Now.. if you may remember, he told me originally that he had been married 5 years. now its only 3 days before i told him i was pregnant.. i mean come on...

he did come back and we finally talked... he is going to help with luke, but he said he cant afford much. also his wife said we cannot ever meet alone, however he said i will never meet her.

he did after suggest that we have an affair.. BAH ...
ya know.. since the starting dating again i have had an easier time not thinking of him. and BAM he comes back into my life... now its opened my heart again. i KNOW in my head what i SHOULDNT do.. but my heart is another thing!

Thank you to Vicki.. For my amazing Siggy

[IMG]
September 10th, 2006, 09:21 PM
Melz's Avatar Team Edward
WOW Chelsea your more then fair. He's pretty lucky that you dont call his home when you know hes not there and break it to his wife.. I sure know thats what I would be doing. Lets hope that he gets his act together.

September 11th, 2006, 08:38 PM
mrobinson
(talking on phone)
September 11th, 2006, 10:25 PM
Tamaralynnb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
Wow Chelsea, i'm sorry for what you are going through. I've never been through it but i'm here and objective if you need to talk

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy

September 16th, 2006, 09:50 PM
ladyellise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ladyellise
Wow!! What a jerk!! I can tell you exactly what I'd say to my babys daddy Stephen if he tryed to pull that sh**, guys are stupid yeah but that's just pushing it a LOT. You were more than fair hun, stand your ground! I know you will always love him, thats completely understandable because you are the mother of one.. or two? (I'm not sure if you mentioned Garett was his..?) of his children, whatever you decide it totaly your call but my advice is that you dont need him at all! If he wants to play an active roll as a daddy to his son(s) that's great tho! Good luck with everything hun
<div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search