I have a date i think!

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 13th, 2006, 08:23 PM
chelseamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ok.. well.. hereís the back round to this!
Carey and I met when I worked at walmart two years ago. He was totally a granola. Ya know.. looks like he doesnít shower (but he doesnít) lets his hair grow wild... but very cute. I liked him right away, but found out he had a gf... britney. I asked if they had kids.,he said, no they both didnít want them sooooo, it was good they had each other. they were together five years. however, we both had crushes on each other and knew it!
Anyway, that Christmas, he had to go back home (eastern Canada) and walmart wouldnít give him time off so he quit.
we kept in touch by msn.
Then when I got pregnant, shortly after he tells me that they broke up.. He then started pushing for us to go out, but the pain from Steve was still to fresh! So I really pushed it away, that and the fact I remembered he said he didnít like kids, well I was about to have TWO...
So.. last night he called me!
I told him the Steve sitch, he agreed with everyone that he really should be castrated. then we talked about him and what was new. good old stuff... and then I told him my friend said I could line up 20 guys and all of them would be a better choice then Steve, he said "can I be in this lineup?" I thought he was joking, so I said " umm, one problem, remember you donít like kids.. well I have two!"
He never remembered saying that. and he said it was probably he was just scared to see what his own offspring would be like.. lol.. and he said.. anyway people can change, and I do like kids.

SO then... he said.. " sooo , what are you doing Saturday." I said nothing " Well do you want to go to a movie?" then I reminded him I am breast feeding so I kind of have a child attached to me all the time LOL then he said " how bout I rent one and bring it over... we can watch it there so you donít have to get a sitter"

My mouth dropped..
so I THINK I have a date. im not sure if this will just be two friends getting together for old times sake, or two people who have liked each other for two years having a date!~

I have known him , and we get along VERY well.. and he is a very very committed guy. I mean he always told me, if I wasnít with brit I would be with you.. BAH. I guess when your really not looking it comes around huh!

Thank you to Vicki.. For my amazing Siggy

[IMG]
September 16th, 2006, 08:41 PM
ladyellise's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ladyellise
That's awesome hun! Sounds like a date to me! Good luck!
<div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div>
September 16th, 2006, 08:55 PM
well the date didnt happen.. sooo.. bah!

[IMG]
September 17th, 2006, 04:30 PM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
That sucks! How come?

September 17th, 2006, 05:05 PM
he nevr called like he was going to. so i guess thats gone but.. we can stil be good friends. i wont hold it agianst him! lol.

[IMG]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search