Help me!

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 4th, 2006, 10:27 PM
cyutegurl
Me: 18 (caucasian)
Rodney: 24 (filipino/asian)
Together: 1st bf I was his 1st gf...lost our virginity together known him since I was 14 he was 20..together for 4yrs..and very rocky relationship..been wanting out for awhile.

Help! Im so sad......I can't take this anymore.
I have a fiance (rodney) Ive known him for 4yrs and have been very unhappy in our relationship since we had our baby last may2005. Our relationship has been rocky and he dosnt treat me that nice anymore. Calling me names,whistling at girls on tv etc. He goes to work alot and Im always home with the baby but I do have family who watch her so I have time to go out.
I had met this Colombian guy named Luis on a dating website here in BC. And I had been talking with him for awhile..well not awhile maybe like 2 days. We had been chatting on MSN through cam...and we hit it off..we had such a good energy between us. And we decided to meet on Thursday (nov2nd)...Rodney was at work..so I met luis at 6pm infront of my condo building...we went to a coffee shop and had something to drink it was kinda awkward so he asked if id like to go some where else. So we got in his car and he said lets go to a park to talk.
I was like "ok" that sounds sweet and nice I can talk to him one on one.
So we parked in this dark parking lot....and he looked at me and said I want to kiss you I was like blink.gif
but I kissed with him..and then he leaded my hand to his private parts & started groping me..I was like "hey, stop what are you doing?". I thought u said u liked me? Hes like: "i do baby come on" and wouldnt stop touching me. I was scared on what I was going to do.....he may rape me or hurt me if I say no and try to push him off.
So we had sex sad.gif ........as soon as we were done...he said " i dont feel well im going to take you home". I was like uhhh soo ooo confused...im like oo--ookay. This had been only 30mins into our date when it happened. He took me to my house..I looked at him with a shocked face..and said "why did you do this?"..he said i was thinking of my girlfriend i had just broke up with her 2 weeks ago.
I walked into my house....sad and feeling so guilty.
I thought I maybe had found a nice guy & was so happy...and Luis knowed I only had 1 bf and had sex only with 1 guy in his life time.
When I told luis in the car he was my 2nd..........he looked so shocked..and when I got out of his car his eyes were red and watery.
So now last night......ROdney had found away into my emails the night before which was that Thursday and knew i was up to know good.
Last night when he came home from work I confronted him that i didnt want to be with him anymore and I was unhappy. he asked me about Luis and I told h im that i did meet him and I had sex with him under pressure. Well he fawkkin lost it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He yelled sooo loud.....and woke my daughter up.. she was crying...I grabbed her...then he took my computer and started picking it up and smashing it on the desk and the floor...into the wall..pulling the wires out of the computer. he hit it against my leg...kicked me in my leg...all infront of my BABY! I said "Stop" STOP pls..not infront of our daughter stop..............he wouldnt he didnt care to.
My mom came home 15mins after...(she lives with us to help with baby) he was then getting his stuff into plastic bags.....my mom asked what was going on...I told her...she asked him did u hit my daughter?? and he said "shut shut up..shut up..shut up!". I was crying....she was so upset seeing me and then seeing our computer...she said to rodney I want the keys if ur leaving! He said :no: i pay rent here...ill come here when i want....so my mom said give me the keys or ill call the police..he said do it..and walked out.
Called the police,,they came...took statements from me and my mom.....took pics of broken comp, took pics of my blue and black knee where the comp hit me. They are looking for him......he has charges against him.
hes running thoe..he called me today and asked me why did I get the police after him...and he said hes going to jump off a bridge or crash his car in a ditch! and hung up..I called the police and now there looking for him really hard...but hes running or gone. im sad,scared,maybe i shouldnt have done what i done.....i miss him, im confused,im scared,how am i going to make it on my own being a single mom. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!1
November 4th, 2006, 10:55 PM
mrobinson
The Crisis Centre
Confidential, non judgmental, 24/7, FREE.
Distress Line Numbers:
Greater Vancouver 604-872-3311
Toll free - Howe Sound & Sunshine Coast 1-866-661-3311
TTY 1-866-872-0113
BC-wide 1-800-SUICIDE (784-2433)
Help for Youth Online www.YouthInBC.com
http://www.crisiscentre.bc.ca/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would recommend getting an STD check too. I'm sorry hon you're having to deal with a rape, domestic violence, a break-up and suicide.. Speak to the crisis centre and work with your family and friends through this time...

Don't forget to eat, drink water and over all taking care of yourself through this time. You have to for your daughter..

Good luck.
November 4th, 2006, 11:09 PM
cyutegurl
Quote:
The Crisis Centre
Confidential, non judgmental, 24/7, FREE.
Distress Line Numbers:
Greater Vancouver 604-872-3311
Toll free - Howe Sound & Sunshine Coast 1-866-661-3311
TTY 1-866-872-0113
BC-wide 1-800-SUICIDE (784-2433)
Help for Youth Online www.YouthInBC.com
http://www.crisiscentre.bc.ca/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would recommend getting an STD check too. I'm sorry hon you're having to deal with a rape, domestic violence, a break-up and suicide.. Speak to the crisis centre and work with your family and friends through this time...

Don't forget to eat, drink water and over all taking care of yourself through this time. You have to for your daughter..

Good luck.

Thank you..I will actually RIGHT now....phone that line..im shaking im scared..i feel like im going to loose it.
I cant eat I havnt ate for days now..i cant even take care of my daughter properly right now.[/b]
November 4th, 2006, 11:21 PM
canadian_ehngel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to canadian_ehngel Send a message via Yahoo to canadian_ehngel
OMG hun I'm soooo sorry! Have your mom change the locks on the doors if she hasn't already. You need your privacy and security. How old is your (ex)bf? He sounds like my ex, very dramatic. He probably won't actually commit suicide, but of course you never know. Just let the police deal with it. I'm here if you need to talk, just PM me.
November 5th, 2006, 03:00 PM
cyutegurl
Update: Rodney turned himself into the police.........and he is not allowed to have any contact with me what so ever. & He has a court hearing this Wednesday.
November 5th, 2006, 06:04 PM
canadian_ehngel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to canadian_ehngel Send a message via Yahoo to canadian_ehngel
That's good. At least he did the right thing there. And I'm glad he didn't end up hurting himself. But like I said in my last post, have your mom change the door locks. And again, my offer still stands. I'm here whenever you need to talk.
November 6th, 2006, 12:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad Rodney did the right thing by turning himself in, and I agree with Canadian_Ehngel...get the locks changed asap.

I know you are super stressed out but at least try to stay hydrated, drink water as it will hydrate you best or if you don't like water go for Gatorade or something else like it (sugar free if possible) to make sure your electrolytes don't get out of wack. Start eating as soon as you feel up to it.

My baby B and I send you hugs. Take care of you and Serenity. I'm glad you have your mom with you to help you out.

If you want to talk more you can PM me.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search