Help

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 11th, 2006, 02:03 PM
*ScrappyMom*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via MSN to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via Yahoo to *ScrappyMom*
Ok, I think I am sooo overreacting, but I need answers. My DH thinks I'm just nuts, but I can't take it anymore!! I have felt yucky for the last couple months. Weird yucky. (TMI but) I have sore boobs, feel puky, etc. My boys had the flu 2 weeks ago, so if that's, wouldn't I be sick already?? And I have felt like that waayyy before they got the flu. I am also SUPER tired lately. I am iron defficient anemic, so I am sure that's a part of this as well. But I'm more tired than normal. And my (again, TMI) periods are just wonky lately. I was super regualr even after having the boys. To the point where I would get it by a certain time every 4th Friday. Now, it's hit & miss. Sometimes it starts on Monday, sometimes the Friday, I never know anymore. Then I got it 2 weekends in a row. ***?? I know I don't post a whole lot on here (or the other boards I lurk around on), but I though mebbe my fellow Canadian mamas could help? And I can't really tell DH, cuz he just thinks I'm insane (I've been bugging him to get his vasectomy reversed so we can have a girl, to no avail). So, can you help me out?

Custom crochet hats for you & your little ones!
Check out my FB Group!!

November 11th, 2006, 05:26 PM
mrobinson
I have zero idea.. (Sorry for not being much help!) When was your last pap? You could make the excuse to go chat with a doctor about it.. I don't want to assume you're going through something but maybe a doctor would know best?
I have a zero logical theory too! I've heard in offices or places where lots of women are together for a lot of time, that their cycles start to match up.. Anything that could be part of that too? Like a new job or something?
November 11th, 2006, 05:51 PM
Send a message via AIM to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via MSN to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via Yahoo to *ScrappyMom*
No job, I stay at home, I'm hanging out with the same people, etc. Nothing has changed, just this blah feeling.

Check out my FB Group!!

November 11th, 2006, 06:18 PM
mrobinson
I got nuttin..
November 11th, 2006, 09:06 PM
Thanks anyway ladies. I think it was more a vent? Not sure.

Check out my FB Group!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search