Jodi!

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2005, 07:01 AM
nat81
you know, you sorta look familiar but I'm really not sure ... and my sister and I do not look alike at all (people used to say I looked more like my friend Mel I told you about)!

we never did high school gymnastics either... well, I guess we just don't know each other... i mean Sudbury is small but not that small !

so did Jeff live in Oakville his whole life?
October 11th, 2005, 10:43 AM
nat81
well, he was born in BC but moved to Oakville when he was about 8 and has been here ever since... he went to Blake Lock (i think that's what it was) High School... then he was in the US Navy for 4 years... then he came back and went to Senecca College in Law and Security.

what does Jeff do (i think you might have mentioned it before, but i can't remember)?
October 11th, 2005, 02:57 PM
nat81
23 eh ! haha... just kidding

Jason is 26... so Jeff didn't mind moving to Sudbury after living in Okaville? does he ever say that he misses it?
October 12th, 2005, 07:27 AM
nat81
haha... well you gotta give him props for making the move! are things better with the two of you now, you mentioned you were having some problems??? i know things got a lot more difficult with Jason and I when I first got pregnant (we had been together about 10 months, but it was still hard getting adjusted to living together!)

Jason said he wants to move to Sudbury 'cause we could have so much more there since the cost of living is so much cheaper... also, he's not as close to his family as i am to mine. As for friends, when he went away to the Navy for 4 years, he lost touch with most of them and the ones he has kept in touch with, he could care less about them!

As for my friends, they all live in downtown T.O and stopped talking to me when I got pregnant (nice eh!). Anyway, they just couldn't relate to me anymore... they are all still really into clubbing and stuff so oh well!
October 12th, 2005, 12:55 PM
nat81
I think writting an email to his dad is a great idea! I found if anything, telling Jason how proud I am of him and how lucky I am to have him has helped our relationship (especially when my hormones are all out of wack... ). It's hard for men to understand what we're going through !

I'm glad to hear that things are looking up though... and just wait until you both see your little man... it'll just bring you closer .

So what do you plan on doing after DS is born? How much time are you taking off???
October 15th, 2005, 08:43 AM
nat81
I think I would have an easier time finding work as a music teacher in Sudbury than here... There isn't really that many qualified music teachers in Sudbury.

Jason just graduated from Court Officer college yesterday and is now planning on taking his police test in December so that he could be ready to apply in January (I hope he passes!!!!) He'll have noe problems with the physical portion on the test but there's a math portion that is worrying him...

Have you ever thought of being a personal trainner??? With all your hockey experience, I'd assume you'd have a lot of knowledge when it comes to fitness!?!
October 17th, 2005, 11:22 AM
nat81
I see... well I'm sure you'll find your calling sooner or later!!! For now, just enjoy your pregnancy and baby when he comes along!

It's getting pretty cold here in Oakville also... I can imagine Sudbury is slightly colder though!

I just registered for a bridal show that's taking place at the Howard Johnson on October 30th... should be fun!!!

Do you have any plans for Halloween???
October 18th, 2005, 01:17 PM
nat81
HAHAHA... he's already cold eh!!! just wait until January (I find that month to be one of the coldests!)

I haven't decided what I'd like to do yet... I heard you can make more with private lessons. I've also thought about teaching in schools so I'll just wait and see...
October 19th, 2005, 07:22 AM
nat81
haha... Yup, that's happened to me as well... frozen bottled water left in the car!

Man, that sucks! It's so hard sometimes to find certain careers in Sudbury... for a while they hadn't been hiering any Police but supposedly a bunch are FINALLY retiering. So hopefully Jason will have a good chance!
October 19th, 2005, 10:48 AM
nat81
That would be great for him! My sister's husband is a computer programmer for INCO and makes pretty good coin!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search