Shelley(Toban)

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 6th, 2005, 05:46 PM
nat81
Are you still being induced next week? I was thinking of having you as the next MOTW if you'll still be around!
October 7th, 2005, 03:36 PM
nat81
bump!
October 8th, 2005, 06:56 AM
Toban's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think there's a really good chance of it. If it doesn't happen naturally on its own.

I was at a fetal assessment, and she said that the one baby is really low - she teased me that "one good sneeze and he's coming out!" Well, I spent all day yesterday trying to induce labour after that! I walked as much as my energy would allow (not much), went up and down the stairs..... and things started working, so I thought. Well, then I got dh in on the act - and it stopped!!!!!!! So, I'm going to try the walking and stairs again today - I so badly wanted this to happen last night!

But........ after these babies are born, I will become invisible. I'll be lucky to lurk after that for months and months. So, I could me Mother of Part of the Week, if you want! LOL.
October 8th, 2005, 07:00 AM
nat81
Sure... we'll put you on as of Monday (if nothing has happened) and if you aren't around I'll get the hint and we'll just put someone else!!!

Thanks and good luck trying to induce labor (you'd think it would be easier with twins )!
October 8th, 2005, 09:54 AM
Toban's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally posted by nat81@Oct 8 2005, 09:00 AM
Sure... we'll put you on as of Monday (if nothing has happened) and if you aren't around I'll get the hint and we'll just put someone else!!!

Thanks and good luck trying to induce labor (you'd think it would be easier with twins )!
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Yah, no kidding! I spent the last 8 months worrying about keeping them IN, and now I can't wait until they're OUT! LOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search