Get to Know Ya

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 10th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
What is your full name? (well first and middle)

Where and when were you born?

Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.)

Do you have any siblings?

What was your occupation PK (Pre Kids)

Write a full physical description of yourself. i.e. hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks.

Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?

Are you right- or left-handed?

What does your voice sound like?

What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?

What do you have in your pockets?

Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?

Beer or Wine

Describe your perfect room

What is your decorating style

When is your birthday?

What is your favourite colour?

What do you eat for breakfast?

Coffee or Tea?

Do you now wear a wedding band? if so, please describe.

Does Bob wear a wedding band? Do they match if yes?

What purfume do you wear?

What kind of Mascara do you wear?

Do you wear make up everyday?

What is your favourite song?

Do you have a theme song?

What is your favourite holiday, and why?

Do you celebrate Halloween? If you do, what will your kids go dressed as???

What was the last thing you said to Bob?

What was the last thing he said to you?

If you had endless amounts of money, what would you do with it???

Describe your perfect vehicle.

What are you passionate about?

What is your favourite tv show

Do you play x box?

Do you like to dance?

Tell me the best thing you enjoy being a Mom

What is your favourite SONG?

Have you ever lived in another country?

Have you ever met a famous person?

How do you spend your free time?

How tall are you?

Tell me about a favorite event of your adulthood.

Tell me about a favorite event of your childhood.

What are your hobbies?

What countries have you visited?

What do you do on Sundays?

What do you do? What's your job?

What do you like to do in your free time?

What hobbies do you have?

What is your motto?

What kind of food do you like?

What languages do you speak?

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now?

What's something you do well?

Who do you respect the most?

Who has had the most influence in your life?

Would you like to be famous?

What do you think you will be doing five years from now?

Where do you think you'll be living five years from now?
What is your goal in life?

Are you a 'morning' or 'night' person?

When do you feel best? In the morning, afternoon, or evening?

Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets?

What could you do as a child that you can't do now?

How many times did you move as a child?

October 10th, 2005, 01:30 PM
Toban's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'll answer as many as I can! I may skip a few, because of how public the forum is... one never knows where some of this information could lead someone! It's not YOU ladies.... I am just a bit of a freak about some of these things.
Also, I deleted the ones I either couldn't think of an answer, or were repetitive. That was fun, though!

What is your full name? (well first and middle) - Shelley Elaine

Where and when were you born? - March 16, 1972, Manitoba

Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.) - My mom is a helpful wonderful woman who was a SAHM, but since then has taken on respite care, housecleaning, and a bit of assisting a local caterer. Dad was a farmer for many years, but now works at his cousin's farm implement dealership.

Do you have any siblings? 1 brother

What was your occupation PK (Pre Kids) - teacher

Write a full physical description of yourself. i.e. hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks. I'm tall, with greying brown hair (thanks to this pregnancy), hazel eyes, and dress for comfort.

Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? Not really

Are you right- or left-handed? Rightie

What does your voice sound like? Not sure! I don't like hearing it - a little on the deeper side.

What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently? - "Have you cleaned up your room? Did you brush your teeth? Kids - pick up your toys! " And the like...

What do you have in your pockets? - lint

Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? - I talk too much when I'm nervous, and cut people off. I also am sarcastic.

Beer or Wine - Wine

Describe your perfect room- Any room where I can sit in a comfy chair, read a book, and see outside.

What is your decorating style - Unfortunately, I've never been able to afford a "style". It could be called "hand-me-down chique" LOL I'd really like to develop my ideas more.

What is your favourite colour? As a teenager it was red. Now, I don't really know.

What do you eat for breakfast? toast

Coffee or Tea? Coffee in the A.M., then tea

Do you now wear a wedding band? if so, please describe. Right now it's around my neck seeing as I'm nearing the ned of my pregnancy. It is a simple gold band with two small diamonds to compliment my engagement ring.

Does Bob wear a wedding band? Do they match if yes? Yes "Bob" does. LOL No, they don't match.

What purfume do you wear? Because of my career, I quit wearing perfume ages ago, due to allergies in my students.

What kind of Mascara do you wear? - Whatever is on sale - usually Cover Girl

Do you wear make up everyday? - Gosh, no. I do most days that I run errands, though.

What is your favourite song? Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi

Do you have a theme song? - Nope

What is your favourite holiday, and why? - Christmas - I LOVE Christmas Eve services, and almost always cry during Silent Night. I also love knowing that I'll see all of my family.

Do you celebrate Halloween? If you do, what will your kids go dressed as??? A black cat and Snow White

What was the last thing you said to Bob? I love you.

What was the last thing he said to you? Love you, too.

If you had endless amounts of money, what would you do with it??? Buy my family whatever they want (parents, MIL, etc), But homes wherever I want - including somewhere Carribean, make massive donations to Cancer Research, and Heart and Stroke, and local shelters.

Describe your perfect vehicle. Fuel efficient, and comfortably seats a family of 6.

What are you passionate about? Fairness, and consideration.

What is your favourite tv show - Desperate Housewives

Do you play x box? Nope

Do you like to dance? Yup - but I haven't in years

Tell me the best thing you enjoy being a Mom - Endless supply of hugs and kisses!!!

Have you ever lived in another country? Nope

Have you ever met a famous person? Yes! Russell Crowe, Don Dokken, Brett Michaels, & CC DeVille

How do you spend your free time? Sleeping and reading (until these babies are born)

How tall are you? Taller than average

Tell me about a favorite event of your adulthood. Meeting my children after they were born.

Tell me about a favorite event of your childhood. Playing with my cousins.

What are your hobbies? Scrapbooking, cross-stitching, gardening, and chatboards.

What countries have you visited? US

What do you do on Sundays? Church (can't right now, due to physical discomfort), nap, play with my kids

What kind of food do you like? Italian, Chinese, and "farm-cuisine" (the stuff my mom made when I was a kid - mostly beef dishes)

What languages do you speak? English & some French

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? Drive and get into debt! LOL

What's something you do well? Get pregnant? LOL

Who do you respect the most? My auntie - she's strong, sensitive, and funny

Would you like to be famous? Nope - too many headaches, and no privacy!!

What do you think you will be doing five years from now? - Sending my twins to kindergarten!

Where do you think you'll be living five years from now? Right here, but with an addition on the house.

What is your goal in life? I've met one of them - to be a teacher. The other one is to raise happy, healthy, and considerate children.

Are you a 'morning' or 'night' person? Morning. I'm a burn-out at night. I USED to love night.

Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets? Either one

How many times did you move as a child? 2 times
October 10th, 2005, 01:33 PM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
What is your full name? (well first and middle) Jerusha Noreen Borden

Where and when were you born? November 2, 1982 in Toronto ON (Mt. Siani Hospital)

Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.): My Dad's name is Peter, he's a quiet kind of guy, very gentle. He's a minister but that doesn't make much money, so he also does some high security consulting for the government of Canada. My Mom's name is Janice and she is a very outgoing person who will roll down her window and talk to random people on the streets. She is a first responder (like a firefighter, paramedic, etc). and loves being the first on the scene of an accident. Once, we were walking down the street and someone had an accident...before I know it she in the back seat of some guy's car holding his head to make sure it wasn't broken and asking all these questions! LOL

Do you have any siblings? I have an older brother Aaron who is 24, a sister Jessica who is 18, and a brother Raymond who is 16.

What was your occupation PK (Pre Kids): I am a grief support counsellor, even though I am supposed to be a journalist.

Write a full physical description of yourself. i.e. hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks.: Oh man...LOL. I have short brown hair which is growing like mad because I am pregnant and those darn prenatal vitamins..I can't keep up with cutting it so I am letting it grow out! My eyes are hazel but they change from blue to green depending on what I am wearing. I usually wear jeans and sweaters in the winter, and capris and tank tops or t-shirts in the summer time, and whatever else in between. I don't have any tattoos or distinguishing marks, except for some scar tissue on my right knee where I had stitches when I was younger.

Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? I am allergiv to shellfish, and this morning I found out that there is an anesthetic that almost killed my Grandfather and most of my family is allergic too...I don't have time to get tested before baby so maybe I will just have to let them know it could possibly hurt me. LOL. I have a thyroid disease that caused me to gain 120 pounds I can't seem to get rid of. Sucky!

Are you right- or left-handed? Right

What does your voice sound like? I have no idea! How do you describe a voice anyways?

What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently? "cool" "whatever" "HELLO BABY!" whenever it kicks. LOL

What do you have in your pockets? I don't have pockets in these pants!! Just a bulging belly.

Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? Hmm...I don't know you would have to ask my hubby. He notices these things more than I do.

Beer or Wine: Neither, I don't really drink.

Describe your perfect room: The nursery at my house right now is my perfect room! The walls are a light blue grey, and the carpets are a dark blue. There is a brightly coloured Tigger mat in the middle of the room. The walls are decorated with Winnie the Pooh stick ons, they are so cute! I just love being in there. My father in law bought me a wonderful hand carved rocking chair, and it is made of the same colour wood as the crib that my parents bought for us. Only a few more weeks and we will be bringing baby home!

What is your decorating style: Eclectic. I don't have a style per say...I just put things together and somehow it ends up looking nice. I like bright colours, but I also like classic pieces like my forest green leather love seat.

When is your birthday? November 2

What is your favourite colour? pink

What do you eat for breakfast? A piece of cake. I know, I know...not healthy. I slept in though, so I didn't get breakfast. But I had leftover turkey dinner for an early supper and it was DELICIOUS!

Coffee or Tea? Tea! Earl Grey with vanilla. YUM!

Do you now wear a wedding band? if so, please describe. Yes, my husband and I have matching wedding bands, white gold on the outside and yellow gold on the inside. His is much thicker than mine, mine is only 2mm because my engagement ring, which was his mother's, is very thin as well. The engagement ring is a gold band with a white gold setting and white gold flowers on the side. It's 45 years old!

Does Bob where are a wedding band? LOL WHO IS BOB? Hehehe. My hubby's name is Steve.

What purfume do you wear? I really like Ming Shu from Yves Rocher, but I never buy it since it's expensive and not easy to get...so I usually resort to Calgon's Hawaiian Ginger body spray.

What kind of Mascara do you wear? Whatever is waterproof and is the cheapest at the store, as long as it isn't blue...I usually get the brown/black colour.

Do you wear make up everyday? Not lately, since I am just at home most of the time. But if I leave the house, yes, I tend to wear make up.

What is your favourite song? Right now I really like the song Home but I don't know who it is by!

Do you have a theme song? No, hehe.

What is your favourite holiday, and why? Thanksgiving and Christmas. Thanksgiving because I got married that weekend, and it's special to me. And Christmas because it is so festive and fun!

Do you celebrate Halloween? If you do, what will your kids go dressed as??? Not really. When we were kids, we only went out for Halloween twice. My parents are very religious and strict, so we just all went out for dinner as a family and then came home to huge bags full of candy from them. And that was good enough for us. Steve and I haven't talked about what we are going to do with our kids, but we will probably let them go out, as long as they dress as animals and princesses and nothing scary like goblins or ninjas LOL.

What was the last thing you said to Bob? OKAY WHO IS BOB? LOL The last thing I said to Steve was "love you honey, have a good night at work."

What was the last thing he said to you? Hmm...something similar. Hehe.

If you had endless amounts of money, what would you do with it??? Pay off the debts I have right now, buy a new house, get my car fixed, buy some new clothes, buy Steve some new clothes, and invest the rest.

Describe your perfect vehicle: Definately not the 99 sunfire we have right now...but I am glad that we have wheels to get around. I really like the volkswagon beetles, but I know they're not practical for family life. If gas was cheap, I would love to have an SUV of some kind, I prefer them to a minivan.

What are you passionate about? I am not even sure right now. LOL. I am very excited about being a new mother. I am passionate about writing...I am working on a book right now...but other than that, I have no idea.

What is your favourite tv show: C.S.I., the O.C., Without a Trace, Close to Home and Ghost Whisperer are my favourites.

Do you play x box? Not really. When we are visiting my parents, Steve and I will play with my brother Raymond on occassion.

Do you like to dance? Yes, but right now I have no balance so it makes it hard!

Tell me the best thing you enjoy being a Mom: Well, I am not quite there yet, but I am looking forward to breastfeeding and just enjoying my baby.

What is your favourite SONG? I just answered this one already! Didn't I?

Have you ever lived in another country? No, always been in Canada.

Have you ever met a famous person? Just a few Christian bands. And I met the lady who was on Romper Room, if any of you know what that is. LOL

How do you spend your free time? Usually reading, scrapbooking, or surfing the net and posting on JM and some other boards I belong to.

How tall are you? 5"3

Tell me about a favorite event of your adulthood. Getting married, for sure. It's been a year as of yesterday!!

Tell me about a favorite event of your childhood. Hmmm, I don't know. My favourite childhood memories usually revolve around summers at the cottage.

What are your hobbies? scrapbooking, sewing (if it is doing what I want it to), writing, singing, beading

What countries have you visited? Canada and the USA and that is all...hehe!

What do you do on Sundays? I go to church in the mornings...I teach a preschool class and Steve teaches the teen guys. I used to teach the teen girls, but I switched this year because they would never pay attention to anything in the lesson with baby around. Then after church, we go to my inlaws for lunch, and then sometimes Steve works sunday evenings and sometimes he is off...so it all depends. But I ALWAYS have a nap! Hehe

What do you do? What's your job? Well I just finished my masters...I have a degree in journalism and a degree in gerontology but right now I am going to be a SAHM and maybe freelance stuff while I write my book.

What do you like to do in your free time? I already answered this one too!

What hobbies do you have? And this one! Repeat questions! It's all my fault too. LOL

What is your motto? It's a very long passage, so I won't post it...but it's nice. It's about how everything I do is spiritual, even if it is just scrubbing the tub or getting the groceries or taking a walk.

What kind of food do you like? My favourite meal of all time is lasagna, garlic bread and ceasar salad. OH YUM! But I usually eat everything...except seafood. I don't like any fish except for tuna and breaded Hi liners. LOL

What languages do you speak? English and Spanish

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? Wink...LOL! And control my tongue when I am angry.

What's something you do well? Sing and write I guess.

Who do you respect the most? My Mom and Dad, and of course, Steve.

Who has had the most influence in your life? My Mom for sure. Although she probably doesn't know that.

Would you like to be famous? No, I don't think so. I like me just the way I am. Although I would like to have my book published...but I don't think that would make me famous. LOL

What do you think you will be doing five years from now? Hopefully working and taking care of my family. Maybe I will have another baby by then!

Where do you think you'll be living five years from now? I have no idea. It depends on where the work is. My hubby is an LPN so he should be able to get work anywhere, I am the problem. LOL. I would love to live closer to my parents though...I miss them!

What is your goal in life? To be as good a parent to my children as my parents are to me.

Are you a 'morning' or 'night' person? Night for sure, I hate getting up in the early morning, but when I do...I get so much accomplished by noon it is crazy! LOL

When do you feel best? In the morning, afternoon, or evening? Usually in the afternoon...but that depends on whether or not I am pregnant...hehe.

Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets? I saw a sunset with Steve on our honeymoon last year and it was phenomenal. We were alone at a beach front cottage in Pictou, NS. It was so beautiful!

What could you do as a child that you can't do now? Tie my shoes. LOL!!! HAHAHA! I can't reach my feet!

How many times did you move as a child? Three times....I have moved more since I have been married than I ever did when I was a child! LOL

Well, I guess that is it!!

October 10th, 2005, 06:36 PM
Miranda and Maria's mommy's Avatar Not Mike's girl
What is your full name? Diane Maria

Where and when were you born? 1977 in Brampton, ON

Who are/were your parents? Jack and Maria

Do you have any siblings? 2 older sisters

What was your occupation PK (Pre Kids): Don't have kids yet, right now Junior Bookkeeper

Write a full physical description of yourself. Short, womaly figure dark hair, hazel eyes, nice teeth, no tatoos

Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? Allergic to most animals.

Are you right- or left-handed? Right

What does your voice sound like? A little deep I think, but it sounds like my sisters'!

What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently? You know, I'm on it!

What do you have in your pockets? No pockets!

Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? Ask my husband, I think I am pretty normal.

Beer or Wine Wine

Describe your perfect room Everything chocolate brown and cream coloured...very cozy, very calming

What is your decorating style Earthy and comfortable

When is your birthday? Sept 2

What is your favourite colour? purple

What do you eat for breakfast? english muffin with peanut butter

Coffee or Tea? COFFEE or chai tea

Do you now wear a wedding band? My DH picked out our 'lord of the ring' type of ring...

Does DH wear a wedding band? Do they match if yes? HE picked them out so he HAS to wear them...no excuses

What purfume do you wear? body shop stuff

What kind of Mascara do you wear? Maybelline

Do you wear make up everyday? Yes

What is your favourite song? Right now...its Hollerback Girl by Gwen Stefani

Do you have a theme song? I will Survive

What is your favourite holiday, and why? Christmas--lots of time off, lots of family, lots of presents

Do you celebrate Halloween? If you do, what will your kids go dressed as??? No kids, no Halloween

What was the last thing you said to DH? Call me when you get there...He works out of town...

What was the last thing he said to you? Okay.

If you had endless amounts of money, what would you do with it??? Move my parents out here to BC, travel a lot!

Describe your perfect vehicle. The new Dodge Charger

What are you passionate about? children in underdeveloped countries, women's rights in such countries

What is your favourite tv show? LOST!

Do you play x box? Only play the DVDs on it

Do you like to dance? YEP

What is your favourite SONG? Make us one....Cindy Morgan--wedding song

Have you ever lived in another country? South Korea

Have you ever met a famous person? gosh yes, Jordan Knight (new kids on the block), Leslie Neilson, Bob Rae (ex ON premier), Kevin Richardson (backstreet boys), John Olerud (blue jays), Paul Walker, ...I seem to be in pretty popular areas...

How do you spend your free time? on this board!

How tall are you? 5 foot

Tell me about a favorite event of your adulthood. Getting married

Tell me about a favorite event of your childhood. Going on an airplane for the first time

What are your hobbies? Exercising, reading, spending time on the net and hangingout with DH

What countries have you visited? Dominican Republic, Cuba, Nicarauga, Costa Rica, Japan, South Korea, USA,

What do you do on Sundays? Church and these days--watch football

What do you do? What's your job? Junior accountant with a retail chain hardware store...

What is your motto? Do unto others....

What kind of food do you like? Anything my mom makes

What languages do you speak? English, french, spanish, korean, portuguese

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? drive, and drink--but not together!

What's something you do well? Numbers....I am a numbers person

Who do you respect the most? My grandmother--she was the most incredible person

Who has had the most influence in your life? My parents

Would you like to be famous? No

What do you think you will be doing five years from now? I'd like to be taking care of my 3-4 kids

Where do you think you'll be living five years from now? Hopefully still in BC

Are you a 'morning' or 'night' person? morning person

Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets? sunrises

What could you do as a child that you can't do now? get away with it

How many times did you move as a child? once

If I'm not here, find me on that other website
October 10th, 2005, 08:33 PM
mrobinson
What is your full name? (well first and middle) Michelle Rae
Where and when were you born? Calgary Jan.4/77
Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.) Dad, Boilermaker, Step-mom, SAHM, Real-mom she works from job to job but I don't know much about her
Do you have any siblings? 2 Brothers
What was your occupation PK (Pre Kids) No kids yet, drafter
Write a full physical description of yourself. i.e. hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks. Dark brown, going very grey so highlights with blonde and red for now, one green eye, one brown eye, conservative dress for work but mainly jeans and long sleeved shirt with dress shoes. maple leaf tatoo, scar from mole removal
Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?nope!
Are you right- or left-handed?both but I favour my right hand (because they made me in kindergarden..)
What does your voice sound like?gruff
What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?Are you kidding? As if! Really!?!?!
What do you have in your pockets?dog treats
Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?biting my fingernails, pimple popping, tea drinking.
Beer or Wine neither
Describe your perfect room warm, sunny, comfortable
What is your decorating style ummm, I don't think I have one.
When is your birthday?Jan
What is your favourite colour?purple
What do you eat for breakfast? toast
Coffee or Tea? I loves my tea
Do you now wear a wedding band? if so, please describe. no but it's a simple gold band
Does Bob wear a wedding band? Do they match if yes? no but it's a white gold band
What purfume do you wear? I don't wear it nor do I believe in it.
What kind of Mascara do you wear? black or brown black - depends on the outfit and day
Do you wear make up everyday? I probably don't wear it 2-4 times a month
What is your favourite song? Next week it will be different but right now, Ghost of you by My Chemical Romance... What's going on by Marvin Gaye... express yourself by Madonna.... Stolen sidewalk by Bif Naked... I have lots!
Do you have a theme song? Tough one! Maybe Express Yourself by Madonna? I don't know...
What is your favourite holiday, and why?halloween because it's all about having fun and being a kid
Do you celebrate Halloween? YES!!! If you do, what will your kids go dressed as???No Kids, but I'm excited because we just moved into a new neighborhood filled with kids... I can't wait.
What was the last thing you said to Bob? HEY! What are my bad habits?
What was the last thing he said to you? Nail biting... I mean, you don't have any honey, you're perfect just the way you are...
If you had endless amounts of money, what would you do with it???Start more safe house for battered women, more free counselling/mental health services...
Describe your perfect vehicle. it's not a major concern to me.
What are you passionate about? equality, and the lack of it... it's also respect to each other, and the lack of it.
What is your favourite tv show Oprah, Corner gas, AFV
Do you play x box? No but Darcy does!
Do you like to dance? Love it!
Tell me the best thing you enjoy being a Mom being responsible enough to know I'm not ready to be one.
What is your favourite SONG?too tough! The kids aren't all right by The Offspring
Have you ever lived in another country? No, but it feels like I've lived in the US!
Have you ever met a famous person? The Great One! (I got him to sign Darcy's second season hockey card.) Gloria Stenimen - I wish I would have thought more about what I wanted to say to her, but I wrote her a note about how much I appreciated her efforts
How do you spend your free time? Reading - books, mags, internet, news...
How tall are you? Short! 5'5"
Tell me about a favorite event of your adulthood. Getting married, meeting Gloria...
Tell me about a favorite event of your childhood. My dad came to my school, took me out of class. He made me put on his welding helmet and we watched the solar eclipse.
What are your hobbies? scuba, and I just volunteering with the Distress Centre here.
What countries have you visited? The US
What do you do on Sundays? Sometimes Church, but mainly watching all the Oprah's I taped! Then we go to Denny's for sasuages and perogies..
What do you do? What's your job? I draft but it sucks.
What do you like to do in your free time? Scuba with Darcy and walks with Roxy & Darcy.
What hobbies do you have? Scuba
What is your motto? Go hard or go home! Just kidding, that used to be it when I was younger... I guess, live with your heart and compassion?
What kind of food do you like? OOOHHH bad stuff - carbs like pasta, melted cheese, pasteries... everything!
What languages do you speak? just bad english
What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? Work, and talk!
What's something you do well? Organizing, scuba, taking charge... I don't know...
Who do you respect the most? Darcy, my husband, because he's an exceptional person with fantastic values.
Who has had the most influence in your life? Darcy because he's helped me point me in the right direction!
Would you like to be famous? No way - the papparazzii sucks!
What do you think you will be doing five years from now? Mommy
Where do you think you'll be living five years from now? Right here
What is your goal in life? To lead by example and raise the best kids I can
Are you a 'morning' or 'night' person? Night!
When do you feel best? In the morning, afternoon, or evening? Evening
Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets? The sun in general because I feel like I never see it!
What could you do as a child that you can't do now? Summer holidays.
How many times did you move as a child?5
Wheew! Glad I did this one at home!
October 10th, 2005, 08:35 PM
mrobinson
Quote:
Originally posted by pyungtaekgirl@Oct 10 2005, 06:36 PM
What languages do you speak? English, french, spanish, korean, portuguese
Holy cow!
October 11th, 2005, 07:21 PM
Amandalulu's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What is your full name? (well first and middle).....Amanda Lulu

Where and when were you born?.....July 29 1976

Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.).....J. Blanchard and Georgina

Do you have any siblings?.......Yes, Brothers: Harry, Wayne, Raymond, Kevin (deceased) and Aaron. Sisters: Sharon, Joanne, Melanie, and Cindy

What was your occupation PK (Pre Kids):.......same as now, I work on a ranch

Write a full physical description of yourself. i.e. hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks.....5'3" brown hair, curly, shoulder length, too overweight, casual dress, 3 tattoos, scars from gall bladder surgery.

Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?....no

Are you right- or left-handed?....leftie

What does your voice sound like?....me, I have no idea

What do you have in your pockets?......I'm in my jammies

Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?....I can touch my nose with my tongue, long tongue.

Beer or Wine....niether

Describe your perfect room.....comfy and warm

What is your decorating style....unfinished...lol

What is your favourite colour?....greeen

What do you eat for breakfast? toast, cheese and ham sandwich

Coffee or Tea?.....neither

What purfume do you wear?...none

What kind of Mascara do you wear?...none

Do you wear make up everyday?...no

What is your favourite song?....?

Do you have a theme song?....no

What is your favourite holiday, and why?....Christmas

Do you celebrate Halloween? If you do, what will your kids go dressed as???....dd is going to be a Scary godmother, ds a soldier and dd a doll.

What was the last thing you said to Bob?....Goodnight

What was the last thing he said to you?......I'm going to bed

If you had endless amounts of money, what would you do with it???...Pay off our debt, my parents debt, put money away for kids, for their education, renovate, landscaping.

Describe your perfect vehicle....one that works and will hold a family of 5

What are you passionate about?...my family

What is your favourite tv show...All 3 CSI's, Bones, Lost, Supernatural, Desperate Housewives, Cold case, Medium and Ghost whisperer

Do you play x box?......no

Do you like to dance?.....no

Tell me the best thing you enjoy being a Mom?....the hugs, kisses, I love you's, smiles,

Have you ever lived in another country?.....no

Have you ever met a famous person?.....The NY Islanders, Kish.

How do you spend your free time?...on JM, watching t.v., playing with kids, talking to dh

Tell me about a favorite event of your adulthood.....birth of my children

Tell me about a favorite event of your childhood.....skating on our pond

What are your hobbies?....scrapbooking, reading, computer, photography

What do you do on Sundays?...try to sleep in, maybe go to Frenchy's, visit Mom

What do you do? What's your job?...SAHM, seasonal ranch worker

What kind of food do you like?...Chinese, my Mom's

What languages do you speak?...English and learning Fr. w/ my kids, they are taking Fr. Immersion

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now?...cook and stay up late...lol

What's something you do well?...?

Who do you respect the most?...My husband and my Mom

Who has had the most influence in your life?...Mom

Would you like to be famous?...no

What do you think you will be doing five years from now?....Exactly what I'm doing now and loving it.

Where do you think you'll be living five years from now?...hopefully right where I am.

What is your goal in life?...to have 3 healthy children

Are you a 'morning' or 'night' person?...definately night.

When do you feel best? In the morning, afternoon, or evening?...evening

Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets?...sunsets

How many times did you move as a child? twice
October 12th, 2005, 07:45 AM
nat81
man, this is llllllllllong! but here goes...

What is your full name? (well first and middle) Natalie Michelle Maire

Where and when were you born? Cornwall, ON. Jan 4th 1981

Who are/were your parents? Adele and Jean-Marc (french enough for ya!) he's a manager at a french bank

Do you have any siblings? 2 sisters, 1 brother

What was your occupation PK (Pre Kids) Student

Write a full physical description of yourself. i.e. hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks. blond hair, hazel eyes, dress trendy but not too trendy, tattoo of an elephant on my right shoulder

Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? allergies to some fruit, nuts and a mild case of athsma

Are you right- or left-handed? right

What does your voice sound like? loud and clear (i'm an opera singer)

What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently? i see

What do you have in your pockets? nothing

Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? i have some mild OCD tentencies

Beer or Wine both!

Describe your perfect room no thanks

What is your decorating style whatever is given to me!

When is your birthday? Jan 4th

What is your favourite colour? blue

What do you eat for breakfast? cereal

Coffee or Tea? tea

Do you now wear a wedding band? if so, please describe. solitare diamond engagement ring

Does Bob wear a wedding band? Do they match if yes? not yet!

What purfume do you wear? clear blue

What kind of Mascara do you wear? maybeline

Do you wear make up everyday? mostly

What is your favourite song? too many to mention.. Santa Monica by Theory of a Dead Man for now

Do you have a theme song? nope

What is your favourite holiday, and why? Chritmas

Do you celebrate Halloween? If you do, what will your kids go dressed as??? sure

What was the last thing you said to Bob? i love you

What was the last thing he said to you? i love you too

If you had endless amounts of money, what would you do with it??? so much...

Describe your perfect vehicle. nah

What are you passionate about? music and family

What is your favourite tv show Degrassi the Next Gen

Do you play x box? used to when my bro lived with us

Do you like to dance? yup

Tell me the best thing you enjoy being a Mom seeing how happy DD makes everyone

What is your favourite SONG? didn't you already ask that??

Have you ever lived in another country? nope

Have you ever met a famous person? Geddy Lee from Rush

How do you spend your free time? Scrapbooking

How tall are you? 5"4

What are your hobbies? same as free time

What countries have you visited? Mexico

What do you do on Sundays? relax

What do you do? What's your job? want to be a voice teacher after mat leave

What do you like to do in your free time? okay, that was asked as well...

What hobbies do you have? hello!!!

What is your motto? meh

What kind of food do you like? greek, japanese

What languages do you speak? french, english

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? uh, a lot of things

What's something you do well? sing

Who do you respect the most? my dad

Who has had the most influence in your life? don't know

Would you like to be famous? yup

What do you think you will be doing five years from now? teaching

Where do you think you'll be living five years from now?
What is your goal in life? to be happy

Are you a 'morning' or 'night' person? night

When do you feel best? In the morning, afternoon, or evening? evening

Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets? both

What could you do as a child that you can't do now? alright already with the repeats!!!

How many times did you move as a child? a few times... haha
October 13th, 2005, 01:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What is your full name? (well first and middle) Heather Estelle (im not afraid) McGuire

Where and when were you born? May 25th 1984 - Kingston Ontario

Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.) Laurie and Phil , my dad is a financial advisor and my mum looks after my disabled sister , cleans for seniors and disabled people, and runs the church office.

Do you have any siblings? 1 sister who is 18

What was your occupation PK (Pre Kids) I worked for the BC Lottery Corporation selling Bingo Cards and paying lottery prizes.. I even have a cool official government badge to flash

Write a full physical description of yourself. i.e. hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks.
oh god!
cant I just do this?

Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
allergic to peaches,nectarines,mushrooms and some medications, Im dyslexic, ADD and i have a heart condition

What does your voice sound like? i dont know it sounds like me

What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently? too many to count

What do you have in your pockets? nothing right now

Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
i HATE when people's eyebrow hairs are messed up
Beer or Wine

Describe your perfect room big comfy bed other than that i dont care

What is your decorating style im not big on decorating i get bored too easy

When is your birthday? May 25

What is your favourite colour? Pink

What do you eat for breakfast? cereal

Coffee or Tea? neither

Do you now wear a wedding band? if so, please describe. no

Does Bob wear a wedding band? Do they match if yes? no

What purfume do you wear? I have so many different perfumes

What kind of Mascara do you wear? Diorshow by Christian Dior

Do you wear make up everyday? yes Im a christian dior addict

What is your favourite song? Save a Horse ride a cowboy

Do you have a theme song? no

What is your favourite holiday, and why? Christmas. duh

Do you celebrate Halloween? If you do, what will your kids go dressed as??? yes and a unicorn

What was the last thing you said to Bob? I love you sleep well

What was the last thing he said to you? goodnight.. the lucky bugger is already sleeping and im up with my fussy baby.

If you had endless amounts of money, what would you do with it???
shop.. actually i'd probably give random people a million dollars.. im weird like that
Describe your perfect vehicle.
pink
What are you passionate about?
breastfeeding mostly.. I try to contain it but formula feeders kinda make me angry
What is your favourite tv show
CSI
Do you play x box?
no
Do you like to dance?
yes
Tell me the best thing you enjoy being a Mom
everything
What is your favourite SONG?
you asked that already :S
Have you ever lived in another country?
no
Have you ever met a famous person?
yes ive been in a couple movies, done a few fashion shows,etc, plus my dad's been in a couple movies
How do you spend your free time? what free time?

How tall are you?
5'2
the birth of my daughter
i cant remember really..
What are your hobbies?
used to be horse back riding, soccer,reading but i dont have much time for that anymore
What countries have you visited?
Canada and US
What do you do on Sundays?
church
What do you do? What's your job?
asked already lady!
What do you like to do in your free time?
ugh
What hobbies do you have?
ugh
What is your motto?
um?
What kind of food do you like?
canadian food
What languages do you speak?
english and a teeny bit of italian. i lost most of my italian unfortunately
What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now?
does having my daughter count?
What's something you do well?
shop
Who do you respect the most?
my mummy
Who has had the most influence in your life?
my mummy
Would you like to be famous?
nope
What do you think you will be doing five years from now?
taking my daughter to kindergarten.. (if the teachers strike ever ends )
Where do you think you'll be living five years from now? still in Victoria
What is your goal in life? to be a good mother

When do you feel best? In the morning, afternoon, or evening? did you not just ask me this..

Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets? sunset

What could you do as a child that you can't do now? run around and be an idiot without someone looking at me weird

How many times did you move as a child? 5

October 13th, 2005, 08:14 PM
magilatuzzi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to magilatuzzi
Whew! Thats alot of question! lol here we go....

What is your full name? Megan Maria

Where and when were you born? May 11 1978, Vancouver BC (Grew up on Vancouver Island though... am still there. lol)

Who are/were your parents? My Dad is a mill worker, Mom a hairdresser. They are both remarried, and are awesome people, but complete opposites.

Do you have any siblings? 4, 6 if you add in steps

What was your occupation PK (Pre Kids) I was 2 weeks shy of 16 when I had my 1st, so student. lol

Write a full physical description of yourself. i.e. hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks. 5'9, 155lbs, green eyes, auburn hair, chinese symbol for family tattooed on back of my neck, dress mostly jeans, or black dressish pants....

Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? ITP..autoimmune disorder where my immune system kills off my platelets.

What does your voice sound like? sounds like me. lol fairly low i think

What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently? ya, ok, thats it. (Sarcasm..gotta love it)

What do you have in your pockets? lint and a gum wrapper

Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? my friends say i cant say words with "ng" in them properley. lol

Beer or Wine beer

Describe your perfect room Sound proof bathroom with a sunken soaker tub

What is your decorating style. Clean lines, homey... country kitchenish i guess

When is your birthday? May 11

What is your favourite colour? blue

What do you eat for breakfast? coffee

Coffee or Tea? coffee

Do you now wear a wedding band? if so, please describe. no, not married to current SO, dont wanna wear ex dh's . lol I have a promise ring though. The band starts on top of 3 diamonds in white gold, wraps around my finger to come under the diamonds in yellow gold.

Does Bob wear a wedding band? Do they match if yes? n/a

What purfume do you wear? Tommy Girl or Eternity

What kind of Mascara do you wear? Whatever I grab

Do you wear make up everyday? pretty much

What is your favourite song? Not too sure...I love lots of songs.

Do you have a theme song? It was She F*in Hates Me by Puddle of Mudd when ex dh and I split. Dont really have one now except the Hockey night in canada theme.

What is your favourite holiday, and why? Christmas, because of family.

Do you celebrate Halloween? If you do, what will your kids go dressed as??? Yes...oldest ds will be a devil, middle ds the grim reaper sort of, and youngest ds a mummy

What was the last thing you said to Bob? I love you

What was the last thing he said to you? I love you too baby.

If you had endless amounts of money, what would you do with it??? Tell my SO to come home from camp and never go back. Build a bigger house. Pay off my parents debt.

Describe your perfect vehicle. Jacked up 4X4 Chevy wahoooooo

What are you passionate about? My Family

What is your favourite tv show House

Do you play x box? no

Do you like to dance? yes

Tell me the best thing you enjoy being a Mom :the hugs and seeing them learn and grow.

What is your favourite SONG? Dunno!

Have you ever lived in another country? no

Have you ever met a famous person? Mark McGrath

How do you spend your free time? JM lol

How tall are you? 5'9

Tell me about a favorite event of your adulthood. Going to Victoria for the weekend when my SO and i got together. Was the 1st time I was away from my kids, but it was soooo needed!

Tell me about a favorite event of your childhood. Hanging with my brothers building treehouses

What are your hobbies? JM, Movies, Kids mostly though

What countries have you visited? USA

What do you do on Sundays? Depends on if SO is home or in camp and if i have my kids.

What do you do? What's your job? I am a full time pharmacology student

What do you like to do in your free time? see hobbies

What hobbies do you have? see above

What is your motto? Somedays you are the dog, somedays you are the hydrant.

What kind of food do you like? ANy... lol

What languages do you speak? english. tiny bit of latin and japenese

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? lol not sure... i did alot as a child.

What's something you do well? bake, negotiate.

Who do you respect the most? my Dad

Who has had the most influence in your life? My Brother

Would you like to be famous? no

What do you think you will be doing five years from now? Hopefully pretty much the same as I am doing now, but working instead of school

Where do you think you'll be living five years from now?here
What is your goal in life? To be happy and healty and have happy healthy kids

When do you feel best? In the morning, afternoon, or evening? varies, but lately i feel good in the morning....new schedule..

Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets? sunrises and sunsets

What could you do as a child that you can't do now?

How many times did you move as a child? none till i was 15

DS Drew, 04/94, DS Braden, 10/97, DS Nick, 07/99, DD Danika 07/06, DD Gabriella 11/07,
DSD Rayelle 03/97, DSD Seryna, 06/01
</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search