How many nieces and nephews?

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 7th, 2008, 10:35 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
How many do you have? And do you get to see them often?

I have 3 nieces and a nephew that will arrive early February. We get to see my brothers girls often (once a week or once every 2 weeks) however my other niece (my BIL and SIL girl) we don't see often enough. We live in the same city but we never go over there to visit. I wish I could see her more but for various reasons I know that will not happen.
January 7th, 2008, 11:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have 4 nieces:
Karissa (10), Avery (3), Trinity (3) and Ava (2mths)

And I have 3 nephews:
Nicholas (4), Liam (2) and Riley (4mths)

Karissa & Ava live just down the street from us, so we see them all the time. Trinity, Liam & Riley we don't see to often. And Nicholas & Avery we see at least 1-2 times a month.

<span style="color:#A0522D">"No my windows aren't dirty ....that's my boxers nose artwork!"</span>
January 7th, 2008, 11:34 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
Quote:
I have 4 nieces:
Karissa (10), Avery (3), Trinity (3) and Ava (2mths)

And I have 3 nephews:
Nicholas (4), Liam (2) and Riley (4mths)

Karissa & Ava live just down the street from us, so we see them all the time. Trinity, Liam & Riley we don't see to often. And Nicholas & Avery we see at least 1-2 times a month.[/b]

Wow that is awesome that you have so many nieces and nephews!
January 7th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Julka
I don't have any on my side, my brother is only 19 years old. DH's side, we have 2 nieces (ages 3 and 7 months), and a 10 y/o nephew
January 7th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My sister has yet to find a boyfriend, let alone someone to marry, so there are no nieces or nephews on my side. DH has a niece (age 5) and a nephew (turning 4 this month), and that is probably as many as we will ever have on that side, as his sister is in the middle of a divorce right now and doesn't seem interested in a relationship later in life. Anyway... hopefully my sister will eventually find a guy and have some little ones as well! :-)

Right now we see our niece and nephew about once or twice a week, though sometimes more and sometimes less (we're often there after bedtime, or right at bedtime, so we don't see much of them though we are over regularly).
January 7th, 2008, 07:19 PM
mousemomof3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to mousemomof3
I have 2 nephews.

January 7th, 2008, 08:21 PM
Melz's Avatar Team Edward
DH and I are only children.. (well... Actually I have 2 brothers from my dad but I only meet him once when I was 16 and my "brother" at the time was 2 so he shouldnt have kids now lol Ive actually been trying to find him but gave up its hard to try and find someone)

January 7th, 2008, 08:36 PM
Miranda and Maria's mommy's Avatar Not Mike's girl
I have 4 nephews:
Timothy (10), Noah (6), Gabriel (5) and Isaiah (4 days old!!!!)

I have 2 nieces:
Brittany (9) and Isabel (17 months)

H has two siblings but neither will ever been parents...My two sisters and their kids live in either Ontario or Newfoundland...so I never see them

If I'm not here, find me on that other website
January 8th, 2008, 06:28 AM
~Valerie~
none
January 8th, 2008, 06:52 AM
MamaBx3
I don't have any .
January 8th, 2008, 07:32 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
DH is an only child, but I've got enough to make up for it! I am the youngest of five kids, so I grew up with my older nephews
nephews: 31,28,21,19
one niece: 21

I have two nephews older than DH! My youngest nephew was 18 when my son was born--I've got to have more kids before my nephews do!

Lucky mother to five!

January 10th, 2008, 03:25 PM
*ScrappyMom*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via MSN to *ScrappyMom* Send a message via Yahoo to *ScrappyMom*
I have 1 nephew, he is almost 8 months old. They live 10 hours away from us, so we don't see him very often (plus, his mom is super b!a!). That is DH's bro's son. I have 5 sisters & 1 brother, but they are younger than me & all are single (esp my 14 year old bro & 7 month old sister!!).
However, DH"s cousins all have kids, & we're really close. So instead of explaining "2nd cousins" & whatnot, the kids are our neices & nephews, & we're all aunts & uncles to them. There are a lot of them! It's all one side of his family. The boys are (including my 2) 8, 5 (almost 6), 4 today, 3 (almost 4) & almost 8 months. The girls are 7, almost 5, 2, 1, & almost 1. Plus another baby is due in February. So that's 11 kids in 8 years. Those are the ones I consider my neices & nephews!!

Custom crochet hats for you & your little ones!
Check out my FB Group!!

January 10th, 2008, 09:33 PM
*Stacey*'s Avatar life=laundry
My sister has 2 boys, Noah (3) and Gavin (1), DH's side has 6 nieces, Irene(25) Jacquiline(23) Jeanine(20) Heather(20) Chrissy(18) Bethany(16) and there is one great niece Rylee who is 6 months and one great nephew Lucas who is 16 months!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search