Tattoos

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 31st, 2008, 09:53 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
Do you have any tattoos?

If you do what do you have and where is it?
January 31st, 2008, 10:17 AM
Julka
Nope!
January 31st, 2008, 10:53 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
I don't have any either. DH does not like them and would never date someone who had them so I guess I am lucky I don't have any!
January 31st, 2008, 11:18 AM
Kalia20's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have 6, my boyfriend has 16. Or 18, cant remember. Would be easier for me to post pictures later rather than try to describe them

January 31st, 2008, 12:40 PM
Melz's Avatar Team Edward
Yup I have one.

I have a maple leaf on my lower back.. And I plan on expanding it with a vine with flowers and inside each of the flowers will be my kids birth stones..

January 31st, 2008, 01:37 PM
4boys
I have none.
January 31st, 2008, 09:36 PM
*Stacey*'s Avatar life=laundry
I have 2...a small frog on my upper back where it meets my neck and another that I'm too embarrased to say, but it's on my inner right ankle! I plan to have it covered or removed soon.
February 1st, 2008, 06:28 AM
MamaBx3
Yes , I have Vae's name on my left shoulder blade. I have to get Sophia's done soon .. I had said that I wanted to get it before I get pg again .. but I cant see it happening
February 1st, 2008, 07:24 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
Very cool girls.

So does it hurt really bad to get it done? On a scale from 1-10 what would you say (10 being the worst)
February 1st, 2008, 11:45 AM
Melz's Avatar Team Edward
I didnt think it hurt a lot.. I thought it was more annoying then anything.. I thought mine hurt maybe a 4.... The worst part for me was when it was healing and it got so itchy

February 1st, 2008, 12:41 PM
Kalia20's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How much it hurts depends on where you get it, where or not its a coverup, and your own pain tolerance. My most painful was the one on my boob and on my ankle. I thought it would hurt the most on the ankle bones, NOPE it didnt hurt at all there, it was where the cartilidge(sp) is. If it wasnt permanent, I wouldnt have finished it.

I didnt feel the one on my wrist at all. Got it on top of my wrist, not underneath. A watch covers it.

The ones on my arms kinda hurt a little, but the skin went numb quickly and it was more annoying than anything. I got one redone cause the red didnt really take about 6 months later. That hurt. I've been told that the outside of your arms hurts less, its the closer you get to "underneath" your arms when it gets painful. Pretty much, the more daily contact your body part has, the less it hurts. I've had people with arm bands tell me thing. I dont have an arm band (yet) so I dont know forsure but I can see that. But then I've had people say that tattoos hurt no matter where you get them, and vice versa.

How much it hurts on your back I cant say. I have none on my back. Its the biggest part of the body so I want to know 100% what I want, and have the money!!!!! before I do anything there.

When I got my first tattoo, on my arm, I told the artist I was a bit scared. So he did a "dry line" on me first. I was like "thats it??" Oh and using one needle hurts WAY less than 6.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search