Mom of the week is.....

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 4th, 2008, 07:13 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
Mel (Mel & Baby Rice)

Post your questions girls....lets get to know Mel!

Here are a few of mine.

What are you hoping the twins are? 2 Boys, 2 Girls or one of each

How many kids do you want?

If you don't mind can you post a pic of the outside of your home?
February 4th, 2008, 07:59 AM
*Stacey*'s Avatar life=laundry
How did you meet Don?
What is your favoutrite colour?
Why did you choose your screen name?
February 4th, 2008, 08:07 AM
Julka
What's your favourite meal to cook?
Who's your role model?
Do you have siblings?
Whats your favourite childhood memory?
Can we see a recent pic of Jordyn?
February 4th, 2008, 09:31 AM
Melz's Avatar Team Edward
So excited...

What are you hoping the twins are? 2 Boys, 2 Girls or one of each I want 2 girls.. lol. Im scared of boys lol they have lots of parts down there that freak me out.... lmao.
How many kids do you want? 3 this is my last pregnancy So Im trying to enjoy it all..

How did you meet Don? My work lost our Operations manager so one of the Sales Manager decided to take us out for a drink and Don and his buddies were there and his friend kept hitting on me and was driving me mental.. But I stayed and talked to them till closing time cause there was something about Don.. And he gave me his business card and I called him 2 days later lol (If a man can call 2 days later so can I)
What is your favoutrite colour? I love Blue..
Why did you choose your screen name? Well when I found out I was prego with Jo I looked on the internet for pregnancy updates and found this one and it compaired the size of the baby to a pc of rice.. So I called Don at work and said we have Rice.. We called her Rice from that day on.. I have to change it since I dont have just a rice anymore but I cant think of anything else to change my screen name too.

What's your favourite meal to cook? umm.. a Roast.. Its really so easy to do
Who's your role model? My Grandma.. My grandfather had a MASSIVE stroke when he was 33 years old and they have 4 young kids from the ages of 9-3. She is still with him after all these years. He cant talk, barley walk.
Do you have siblings? My dad has 2 boys but I never meet them
Whats your favourite childhood memory? Going camping with my mom in BC.

Ill get to pictures when Jo is quite

February 4th, 2008, 07:33 PM
SAHM and scrappymommy
More questions.....

Did you go to university or college? If so for what?

Do you have a favourite dessert?

Where do you like to buy Jo's clothing?

Where do you like to buy clothing for yourself?
February 4th, 2008, 08:34 PM
Did you go to university or college? If so for what? Nope I went to work full time.

Do you have a favourite dessert? Cheese Cake. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Where do you like to buy Jo's clothing? I love the Childrens Place. They are so well priced and I find that they are made really well.

Where do you like to buy clothing for yourself? I go to sears I dont spend a lot of money on my clothes like I used to.

... Sorry ladies Ill upload the pictures tomorrow.. I swear!

February 5th, 2008, 07:21 AM
*Stacey*'s Avatar life=laundry
I would like to see a picture of...

your bathroom and your purse
February 5th, 2008, 06:19 PM
4boys
Do you have names chosen for the twins?

How long until you find out their genders?

What made you think you were having twins? Did you have any suspicious symptoms or didn't you have any idea?

Are you bigger noticeably than when you were pregnant with Jo? (love her nickname, BTW, my sister's name is Jo and I've always thought it's super cute on a girl)
February 5th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Ok Ladies I PROMIS TOMORROW WITH PICTURES Ive been sooo tired today I just had no energy I slept a lot today...

Do you have names chosen for the twins? Nope no names.. It was a fight trying to pick names so we are waiting on finding out the sexes.

How long until you find out their genders? A week Thursday.. It seems like SOOO Far away

What made you think you were having twins? Did you have any suspicious symptoms or didn't you have any idea? I had no idea I was having twins.. No Clue. I went for a dating u/s at 10 weeks cause I had a weird AF and my Dr heard the heart beat on the doppler so thought I would be further along then I was well much to my suprise there were 2.. I was super upset about it...

Are you bigger noticeably than when you were pregnant with Jo? (love her nickname, BTW, my sister's name is Jo and I've always thought it's super cute on a girl) I am HUGE this time around I mean for 18 weeks I looked like this when I was 30 weeks pregnant with Jo...
Thanks We call her Jo or Jo-Jo it all depends.. She calls her self Jo Jo

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search