My Kids are plotting against me!

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 4th, 2008, 12:17 PM
SAHM and scrappymommy
Even though Logan can't talk sometimes I wonder if they can still communicate and have set up this master plan to mess with me! There are days I can even see him thinking and I know it is not good by the smirk on his face!!!!

Logan doesn't sleep through the night so most days I feel like a walking zombie. I could handle it when they were newborns but at 16 months he should be sleeping by now.

I honestly think they come up with these plans to slowly break me! Sydney talks CONSTANTLY and most days I can't even hear myself think.

I love them to death but they make me feel like I am 60.

So I just wanted to share with you that I think my kids are plotting against me and one day soon I will be looney tunes!
February 4th, 2008, 02:08 PM
Melz's Avatar Team Edward
lol. Thats funny.. Oh boy Im in for it with 3 arent I??

February 4th, 2008, 02:38 PM
Taramomof3's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
hahaha Sometimes I feel that way with Dillan too, he gives me this look every now and then like he is going to do something that he knows I will not like lol mischevious <---*spelling* I tell ya

Brianna Eve (09/12/09) Dillan Zarek (07/20/06) Chase Alexander (10/04/08)

February 4th, 2008, 02:48 PM
Julka
lol... poor you! I'm sure I'll be in your shoes very soon. My dh's niece who is 3.5 years old is just like Sydney, she's a constant chatter box, never stops talking. Is it the age?? I hope things calm down soon!
February 4th, 2008, 03:51 PM
*Stacey*'s Avatar life=laundry
LOL...I don't think it's just the age! Emma is a huge chatterbox, and it seems that every sentence HAS to begin with hey guess what Mommy!
February 4th, 2008, 05:33 PM
SAHM and scrappymommy
Mel...sorry to say but yes you are in for it! But you will have fun!

Julia - I don't think it is the age she has always been that way. We NEVER have a quiet dinner anymore....she does more talking then eating...we have resorted to bribery to get her to eat! LOL

If only I could learn the secret language they all seem to understand at that age I would be golden!
February 4th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Melz's Avatar Team Edward
You know I dont know if I want to know what the twins would plot against me.. lol. I would be scared. REALLY REALLY SCARED lol.

Jo on the other hand I would like to know.. One at a time is ok but when they have a tag team it freaks me out

February 4th, 2008, 07:30 PM
SAHM and scrappymommy
Quote:
You know I dont know if I want to know what the twins would plot against me.. lol. I would be scared. REALLY REALLY SCARED lol.

Jo on the other hand I would like to know.. One at a time is ok but when they have a tag team it freaks me out [/b]
That would freak me out as well! But I know your twins are going to be sweathearts!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search