I need loot bag ideas

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 12th, 2008, 09:44 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
Sydney's birthday party is this Sunday and I need loot bag ideas. The kids are 3 and 4 years old. There is going to be one boy there. Sydney wanted a princess theme so I was going to buy a few things with that theme.

What are some cool ideas for kids that are not to expensive?
February 12th, 2008, 01:59 PM
4boys
Do you have a dollar store nearby? I love dollar stores for that kind of thing. How about little notebooks and pencils? Stickers? Some places you can get packs of 6 pairs of sunglasses for cheap. Little balls, balloons, cute erasers, candy?
February 12th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ditto what Erin said, dollar store trinkets, or buying packs of stuff and dividing it up, like 3 packs of Play-Doh, those stick on nail decals, things like that. Is there a local bakery or candy shop that might carry princess cookies or candy? Dollar store things like mini colouring books, 8 packs of crayons, and things like that might be good!

My favourite "loot bag" treat when I was a kid was a cupcake that we would decorate at the party. You could probably find those little hard sugar candy things they put on cake, I think I have seen pink and purple crowns at the bulk barn. (Sorry I can't explain it better.) If you are going to buy princess paper plates, you could put the cupcake in the middle, get some of the glittery sprinkles and sprinkle it around. It gives the kids something to do... and they don't get all that sugar into their systems until they go home!
February 12th, 2008, 09:15 PM
*Stacey*'s Avatar life=laundry
Ditto to what Erin and Charlotte said....Dollarama rocks for little loot bag stuff!
February 13th, 2008, 06:39 PM
SAHM and scrappymommy
All great ideas ladies! I am going to go check out my dollar store in the next couple of days.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search