What a weekend!

Forum: Canadian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Canadian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 10th, 2008, 06:22 AM
*Stacey*'s Avatar life=laundry
Sorry for being MIA. I have just had the craziest weekend!

I went to work on Friday, which was when the snow started! It ended up snowing non-stop for about 36 hours total! So that means about 7 hours of shovelling snow! Plus, Saturday morning a watermain 2 blocks from my house burst and my entire neighbourhood was flooded! Thank goodness my house is on a bit of a hill and it didn't affect the house! My shift on Saturday was cancelled because of the weather, so we took advantage and got ALOT of work done on the house. Of course, because of the amount of time I spent outside shovelling, I now have a very nasty cold

Plus with Emma's b-day this weekend, we sent out the invites to her school friends, and now the most ANNOYING kid has literally called my house from sun-up to sun-down since Friday! I swear I have deleted about 50 messages from this kid, and Emma has even told her to stop calling ALL THE TIME twice now. I gave up last night and turned my ringer off!

How was everyone else's weekend?
March 10th, 2008, 10:41 AM
SAHM and scrappymommy
Wow sounds like a crazy weekend for you Stacey.

Mine wasn't bad. Saturday we stayed home all day due to the weather. Travis dislocated his shoulder Thursday night playing hockey so he was home on Friday. He went to the doctor and he now has to do physiotherapy to try and correct the problem. He has done this about 20 times before and the doctor said if he does it again he will need surgery.

Yesterday I worked 5 hours and then we just relaxed in the evening.
March 10th, 2008, 11:01 AM
Melz's Avatar Team Edward
WOW Sounds like you had a busy weekend.. I wanna see pictures of the snow!!!!

DH works on Saturdays so Jo and I went for a walk with my grandma and the dogs and that was 2 hours.. Then Sunday went to the IL's for lunch...

Nothing to exciting here!

March 10th, 2008, 07:51 PM
4boys
We had a b-day thing with DH's family for two of my SILs....nothing that exciting. Our weekends are usually very low key.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search