Who is in??

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Healthy Mommas Club LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 28th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
New Year New Me...not about only about weight loss but about being healthy, fit, physically and emotionally. We will do weekly weigh ins /daily and weekly challanges/and maybe we can come up with some games to do. I really need some motivation and can't seem to find it anywere else hoping we can all find it together
December 28th, 2010, 07:12 PM
Ambie213's Avatar Plus Size Mommies co-host
I would love to do something like this; however, I'm due to have a baby in April, so obviously I can't really lose weight. I don't know as I would participate in weigh-ins because of the numbers going up. Also, I don't know if I could participate in certain challenges if they were too strenuous. I definitely want to get more fit and healthy, though...

Thank you Vicki... for my siggie!

December 28th, 2010, 09:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I will make sure there is stuff to include you...how is everything going with the pregnancy? I have to admit I haven't checked in on you girls in awhile
December 28th, 2010, 10:02 PM
CassCramer's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to CassCramer Send a message via Yahoo to CassCramer Send a message via Skype™ to CassCramer
I would love to. I'm starting to get back on track with exercise, but it's the eating that's the problem!! I walked 5 miles today, but had Taco Bell for dinner - so they balanced each other out, lol

December 29th, 2010, 07:28 AM
Pregnancy's going pretty good except for the rapid weight gain I eat (pretty) healthy (sometimes we have fast food if we're out and about...) but I make it a point to exercise at least every other day (Wii, Pilates, light aerobics)... With the exception of my weight gain (I'm overweight to begin with) doctors say I'm as healthy as a horse - perfect BP, no diabetes or signs of it, great heart, low cholesterol, etc...

December 29th, 2010, 08:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Motivation is my biggest fight i do really good for 3 days then i am done i don't know whats wrong with me how is it that something you want so bad your mind won't let you do
December 30th, 2010, 11:09 AM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
I'd def. like to be in on this. I'm almost done with p90x (this is the last week) and I'll be looking to design a weekly routine that focuses more on cardio for weightloss, but with enough strength training to maintain the muscle I've gained.

Robert: 19 Raechel: 18 Daniel: 15 Joseph: 13 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 7 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 18 months!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w); Francis (7-4-12 @12w); Charlie (1-19-15 @ 6w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

January 5th, 2011, 01:41 PM
Are we doing a weight loss/fitness/healthy momma's challenge? Or don't we have enough people?

January 5th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Jannell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm in!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search