**May Chit Chat**

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Healthy Mommas Club LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 9th, 2011, 10:50 AM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Jen, hope it goes/went well for you at the Y today!

Whitney, are you still using the C25K program? Glad to hear you are doing better, seems like a lot of people have been dealing with the crud lately. ugh.

Tthe kids made my favorite ever diet-busting hot fudge pudding cake so I'm almost absolutely certain I went over my calories every day this weekend, LOL! Feeling it, too.... at least I stuck with my workout plan. Had a pleasant surprise putting on a pair of pants I had put away. They are a pair of cargo pants my (skinny) sister left behind when she visited almost three years ago... at the time she told me to just keep them but I couldn't possibly have worn them then. I had put them away to keep as "goal pants". Not only can I wear the things now, but I had to cinch the waist!

Yep, I rock, LOL!

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

May 9th, 2011, 01:08 PM
3OhioBoys's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL Jennifer you kill me. Good for you. I admire you .

I am not doing the C25K thing. But I don't feel like a failure for stopping it because I am still doing something each day. I stopped it because I was not sure if jogging/running was a good thing for me to do until I work out all my body kinks. So far so good. I CAN NOT WAIT to weigh myself tomorrow. Maybe one of these days I;ll stop using my moms scale and buy one for myself.

Forever remembering your smiling face.
May 9th, 2011, 03:17 PM
Conners Mommie +2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Jennifer, that's awesome about the pants....I can't wait to do that for myself

Whitney, I'm glad you're starting to feel and see a little weight come off....that's an awesome feeling!!

Valerie and Laura....anything to report??

Well, I got on the scale this morning and I haven't lost anything this past week. I also hadn't gone to the bathroom in 2 days so I'm sure that had something to do with it! LOL I met with the trainer and he wants me to double my calories....I don't know if I can do that! ugh. He said it seems like I'm eating well, he just wants me to increase my protein. He said it seems like I'm working out perfect too.....I wish I could just see the weight fall off. lol.

I did spin, then super sculpt, then a mom and tots class today Hopefully I won't feel like I did last week!! we're crossing fingers here! LOL

May 9th, 2011, 07:50 PM
*Valerie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow--double your calories!?!?!!? What are you at normally?

I have been really bad eating wise the past few days and need to snap out of it!

May 10th, 2011, 02:51 PM
I told him I was trying to do around 1000 and he wants me at 2000 so I compromised with 1500. LOL

May 10th, 2011, 05:49 PM
mommas2favs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mommas2favs
Just checking in! I've gone on my morning walk with Emily 2 consecutive days in a row! Woohoo! It's been raining here so much that I couldn't... I hope I can do the same tomorrow. As long as the temperature is above 50 degrees and not raining I've been walking Belle to the bus stop and then finishing my walk.

~~my awesome siggies are made by *Kiliki~~
May 10th, 2011, 08:02 PM
I took the day off today. I'm kind of sore from super sculpt yesterday and Colin wasn't acting like he felt well this morning, so I just decided to take it easy today! Back for Super Sculpt and some treadmill in the AM!

May 10th, 2011, 08:13 PM
Hope you aren't sore tomorrow. I did a 3 mile on the TM today and I realized that I really hate the TM Tomorrow is my last day with the Biggest Loser so I am anxious to see the final results from the 12 week program.

May 10th, 2011, 09:48 PM
can't wait to hear how it goes for you, Valerie!

I kicked butt today... did almost 3 miles this morning (outside!) and this evening did 50 minutes of circuit. Total calorie burn for the day- 749! Tomorrow is my rest day, which is just as well b/c I have to take Lucy to the doc in the a.m. and should get home from that with just enough time to grade the kids' school work, practice my music, and get ready for work.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

May 11th, 2011, 05:52 AM
I lost TWO POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know it does not sound like much and is not as much as I feel I look like I've lost but for one week I am pleased w/ 2lbs.

baby in lap... cant type more .

May 11th, 2011, 07:36 AM
That is awesome!!! Both of you are doing amazing!!!

For my Biggest Loser over 12 weeks, I lost 9 lbs. Not great but not bad considering my eating habits the last couple of weeks I will take it

May 11th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Woot! I was able to get another full walk in! I'm excited for tomorrow! I hope the weather holds up! I want to keep going so badly! I'm hoping to increase the length of my walk in a couple weeks.

May 11th, 2011, 11:53 AM
Congrats, Whitney.. two pounds in a week is nothing to shrug off!

Congrats to you, too, Valerie! Nine pounds down!

May 11th, 2011, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommas2favs View Post
Woot! I was able to get another full walk in! I'm excited for tomorrow! I hope the weather holds up! I want to keep going so badly! I'm hoping to increase the length of my walk in a couple weeks.
Isn't it nice when things work out

May 11th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Whoooo, todays workout was kicking my butt! Nice.

I am so glad we all are here encouraging one another. I should measure myself and post it but I am afraid .

May 11th, 2011, 01:51 PM
I even challenged myself and I jogged for about 100 yards just to push my heartrate up a bit more... It felt awesome! I think I'll that again tomorrow!

May 11th, 2011, 08:30 PM
You'll be running a 5K in no time

Whitney, you should do it--you may be pleasantly surprised !
I ended up not doing hardly anything today and feel like junk about it but I will just get a good workout in tomorrow.
Also, FYI--on the Weightloss and Fitness board, you are going to start a 30Day Shred group if you have it!

May 12th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Hi ladies! I'm so tired lately from working out. I decided to weigh and just see if I'd lost anything since I weighed Monday and I've lost 2 pounds....thankfully!!!! Much better than that zero I got Monday....my official weigh in isn't until next Monday though!! I'm sore again.....we did Zumba last night and let me tell ya....it's much harder than it looks!!!

May 12th, 2011, 08:04 PM
I love me some Zumba Congrats on the 2 lbs.
I tried Billy Blanks Cardio Inferno today. Was a tad disappointed. I really want to get another DVD

May 13th, 2011, 07:35 AM
Hi girls, I've been busy, but it's good to see you're all doing well. Jen, congrats on going down two pounds! I'm just about worn out feeling, this week has been pretty busy and stressful. I'm having weird swelling and soreness in my hands, I thought it was probably from grabbing sandwiches @ mcdonald's on Wednesday, but it isn't any better today. Sucks getting older, girls.. DON'T DO IT. LOL!

I have an easy day today, and I feel like I need it. Hope ya'll have a great weekend!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search