It's June! Chit-Chat here!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Healthy Mommas Club LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 8th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Conners Mommie +2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Poor Addi....I hope she feels better!!!

I haven't done a dang thing today. It's 5:05 pm and I'm still in my pj's. I'm about to go fix me some food and then go work out....I need to get out of this house. The kids went with my MIL and the sight of DH's face makes me want to hit him right now. I need to take it out on the treadmill or something!

June 8th, 2011, 04:06 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks ladies, I hope she starts feeling better too.

Jennifer I don't know the whole Dh situation, but I hope it gets better.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

June 8th, 2011, 07:53 PM
Hmm so much for eating healthier. Today I had been contemplating baking some cookies and freezing some cookie dough balls for later, but I had almost decided against it. Until my husband and daughter mentioned how good some chocolate chip cookies would be. I caved. I did make oatmeal chocolate chip cookies so they are a little healthier ...and they were right they are really yummy. I have already eaten 2 1/2

June 8th, 2011, 08:01 PM
I won't tell!!! LOL

June 8th, 2011, 08:03 PM
*Valerie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My lips are sealed

June 9th, 2011, 01:15 PM
I hate that stage of caffeine withdrawal. I get the worst headaches if I don't have soda, coffee or tea. I know I should give it up, but I just don't

June 9th, 2011, 03:22 PM
3OhioBoys's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So all of the sudden my face looks a bit smaller! Like just today it got smaller .

I have been sort of bad this week. I've been busting my butt building and have no energy to workout. I do make sure to stretch still twice a day. Maybe I'll go on a walk tonight since I'll be back in the garage tomorrow working on my secret anniversary surprise!

Forever remembering your smiling face.
June 9th, 2011, 06:09 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Whit, I've been meaning to mention how impressed I am with your projects! The pics look great.

I did a quick and easy 2-mile jog and some stretching today. Didn't really want to do anything at all. I need a new workout schedule, just don't know what I should be doing. I had coffee and juice for breakfast, yogurt for lunch, some cheese popcorn and a Monster drink (lo carb) for snack. Now I'm STARVING waiting for homemade pizza to get done.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

June 9th, 2011, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3OhioBoys View Post
So all of the sudden my face looks a bit smaller! Like just today it got smaller .

I have been sort of bad this week. I've been busting my butt building and have no energy to workout. I do make sure to stretch still twice a day. Maybe I'll go on a walk tonight since I'll be back in the garage tomorrow working on my secret anniversary surprise!
Well, that's probably exercise enough anyway

Quote:
I need a new workout schedule, just don't know what I should be doing.
Are you talking about new activities?

June 10th, 2011, 08:07 AM
Val, I'm just wanting to run everyday but I can't so I want to cross train and weight train and do yoga three times a week and pilates is great and I'd like to do more kickboxing and zumba looks like fun... I wanna do it all! I think part of my deal right now, too, is that I'm a bit freaked out thinking about how Chuck working nights is going to affect our family routine. It's going to take a few weeks to settle in to a new normal.

Today I'm thinking I'll do plyo legs and killer abs from Tony Horton's 1-on-1 series. That should be a great way to kick off the weekend!

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

June 12th, 2011, 03:22 PM
thought I checked in yesterday but I guess it didn't get posted. I was probably typing away, got interrupted, and closed the window w/o thinking.

Having one of those days were it seems like I have to personally rearrange the whole freaking universe just to get a little bit of time to myself. But we had frozen pizza for lunch so I better get up and do something active!

June 13th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was good but I have slacked and eaten horrible for 2 day Need to get back on track quickly

June 13th, 2011, 02:09 PM
I am so proud of how far I have come in regards to food. We were at a cookout on Saturday and were was a yummy looking cake and cupcakes. But then all of the sudden they both looked so gross... it was so nice to have that reaction. Plus I am really noticing myself getting fuller faster. Oh, AND I went to meijer and bought a few dresses... one of them is a MEDIUM! A large probably would have been fine but they didn't have one and when I tried on the medium it looked great! YAY ME!

Did some work with my free weights, random crunches and push ups, and 2 hours in the garage. Thats probably all for today... well, there will be at least one more hour in the garage this evening.

June 13th, 2011, 05:36 PM
Yay on the medium dress Whit!!!!!

I lost 2 pounds

June 13th, 2011, 06:02 PM
Yay for 2 pounds! I weighed today and got nothing .

June 13th, 2011, 08:20 PM
You guys are awesome!

June 13th, 2011, 10:13 PM
And why haven't you signed onto MFP in 3 days ma'am?? LOL

June 14th, 2011, 06:22 AM
Yay for the medium dress! I really want to go get me a full size mirror so I can take some before pictures, I haven't even measured myself yet

Today I woke up at 4:30 and when Dh left at 4:45 (for PT) I started my work out. I did 30 minutes of yoga but I think only 22 of them counted. Count on Addi to wake up and come in two minutes into the relaxation and stretching session. So much for relaxation , she did get down on the floor and do the yoga with me though!

June 14th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
ugh.. Yep I ate ok this weekend.. it was the cup cakes that were the bad idea!! I am trying really hard to fit in workouts but some days it does look impossible with sydney and rafe on different sleeping shedules.. but i am determined to try to walk every day..

June 14th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conners Mommie +1 View Post
And why haven't you signed onto MFP in 3 days ma'am?? LOL
I went out of town for the weekend but I felt sooooo guilty not putting in my crappy diet

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search